Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46
  1. #1
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,529

    Finding a middle ground

    @Rax, Hero Of Carnage; @Y; @Hendrix;
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    general consensus (-Rax) is that it only applies to the god tiers reactions speed, Dofla thing was addressed here and the NF thread iirc.
    Most of the UBD threads that include FT have the same outcome, general consensus(-Rax) going on for 10 pages until either Y locks it or everyone gives up on trying to bring you to reason.
    You bring up things that have been explained time and time again, whenever you find someone new to argue with. It's really tiresome and makes the threads impossible to navigate through, because any sensible thought gets drowned in a sea of your random posts.

    Take the Alabasta river thing for example, Y and some others explained why 2 pixels should be used, but you didn't answer any of them, you answered my joke post. That's what you always do, ignore any posts containing actual arguments and clinging onto posts/words that don't matter.


    @Dellinger;
    I made this as a compromise instead of making a ban request. If he won't, we'll just make that instead.

  2. #2
    Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    47,957
    All your posts are joke posts

  3. #3
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,529
    10/10 deflection. You've done it again.

  4. #4
    Chaotic Neutral Jörmungandr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,295
    Rax, most of your posts are basically the same. You are repeating yourself, you don't want to accept the truth when someone gives you some decent arguments, or just calls anyone a troll he/she doesn't agree with you. That's why there is plenty of troll comments, because there is no point in arguing. I am not trying to be bad or start the fight, but seriously...

  5. #5
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    10,466
    There is no middle ground with Rax.

  6. #6
    Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    47,957
    He says as they claim for LS Admirals.

  7. #7
    Is Rax breaking any rules?

    If he is, let us know which rules. If he isn't, either no action should be taken or the rules are at fault. If it's the latter, advise us on how you think the rules should be changed.

    Generally I advise drowning out bad posts by playing the ignore game and countering with high quality posts, but I admit sometimes action is necessary.

  8. #8
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,529
    @Pimp of Pimps;
    New people often join because of the UBD. They do not know how things work or who posts what. What they see is Rax's delusions and they try to refute, only to get dragged into a back and forth game of copy-paste. That's why he always finds someone to spam a thread with.
    Just look at the UBD threads containing FT, and I quoted Y in the op for a reason, it's always general consensus(-Rax).

  9. #9
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    10,466
    Ban the motherfucker.Trivecta was derailing threads because she is simply stupid.Rax is just plain doing it on purpose and he keeps on spouting the same crap.

  10. #10
    DreX.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    why do you care...
    Posts
    738
    im new, not in any position to speak here obviously...
    yet, i can't help but think that many of you are exaggerating about Rax... if its the content and not the context of his posts, then i have seen many people here speaking nonsense without a shred of evidence already, to start with, many threads are purely based on whims and intentions, for example, those comparing two character(s) from a whole different manga and background, or characters that are yet to make an appearance for a long time.... that's a good thing in many ways, but everyone and anyone could be right...
    on the other hand, u ignore people who insult others casually and literally diminish the standard of the forum while focusing on Rax..
    (i do insult, that my comfort zone lol, but only when someone start that so no one blame for that)

  11. #11
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,529
    That's the whole point of the UBD, comparing characters that would otherwise not fight.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Master0fHell View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    im new
    not in any position to speak here obviously... yet, i can't help but think that many of you are exaggerating about Rax...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  13. #13
    Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    47,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ban the motherfucker.Trivecta was derailing threads because she is simply stupid.Rax is just plain doing it on purpose and he keeps on spouting the same crap.
    You realize a vast majority of your posts involve flaming others yet you think others should be banned?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is Rax breaking any rules?

    If he is, let us know which rules. If he isn't, either no action should be taken or the rules are at fault. If it's the latter, advise us on how you think the rules should be changed.

    Generally I advise drowning out bad posts by playing the ignore game and countering with high quality posts, but I admit sometimes action is necessary.
    No. But Dellinger flames anyone who disagrees with him in every post he makes.

  14. #14
    Resist the Flesh Minty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Arzareth
    Posts
    8,851
    Why don't you guys just post what you have to say and move on? If someone's assertion is adequately countered, what's the point of continuing the argument? Rax isn't flooding the threads by himself.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd say without their captains the Whitebeards would be slightly stronger than the Red-Hairs and with their captains they'd be significantly stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's pretty obvious no Emperor was a real threat to Whitebeard. He just had too much power and influence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Raigou apparently can't even destroy an island, which Whitebeard can do easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obviously it was because of Whitebeard, but the crew even without the captain is still highly exceptional. If you take away the captains, the Whitebeard's would beat any Emperor crew decisively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vista can fight Whitebeard,

  15. #15
    Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    47,957
    I find one of the complaints I see a lot is posting so many FT Vs threads but when I make ones that don't have FT in it they don't get any posts

  16. #16
    Resist the Flesh Minty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Arzareth
    Posts
    8,851
    From my anecdotal experience with the UBD, many people don't really know that many series.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd say without their captains the Whitebeards would be slightly stronger than the Red-Hairs and with their captains they'd be significantly stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's pretty obvious no Emperor was a real threat to Whitebeard. He just had too much power and influence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Raigou apparently can't even destroy an island, which Whitebeard can do easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obviously it was because of Whitebeard, but the crew even without the captain is still highly exceptional. If you take away the captains, the Whitebeard's would beat any Emperor crew decisively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vista can fight Whitebeard,

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why don't you guys just post what you have to say and move on? If someone's assertion is adequately countered, what's the point of continuing the argument? Rax isn't flooding the threads by himself.
    This exactly.

    Look at threads where no one responds to Rax. You get a bump like 1 or 2 weeks later and if no one still replies to him he forgets about it and it dies off.

    This is only a problem because you contribute to it, yes, you Zentos, and the other bunch of people attempting to flamebait Rax. Constant shit posting and fail attempts at being funny either through one liners or Heston spam. Every now and then some quotes used to mock something Rax said and other emoticons or photos which bash on the shit Rax enjoys which end up spanning over multiple pages in an attempt to catch his attention. This is probably the worse of the bunch and that's the image of Rax's face poorly cropped onto a photo. It wasn't funny the first time, might be to some, but the shit gets old real quick, especially when it's in every single thread spammed by the same people.

    If you want Rax to stop doing whatever you claim he is doing stop replying to him.

  18. #18
    Method to Madness Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    26,747
    I wish it was as easy as telling people to grow a thicker skin.

  19. #19
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,529
    Completely missing the point. Whatever.
    And yeah, I am making fun of him and will keep doing that.

  20. #20
    Rax should have been permabanned years ago.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •