Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Master0fHell View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    speak of the solid religious rules and not of what people make of it...
    bring me one quote from any religious book that says 'oh people, be savages who kill and steal' and ill hereby admit defeat oh your genius majesty SpiRo...
    i'm not a saint and not a typical religious person, but unlike you, i know the meaning of religion and i also know how rare is it today to find someone who truly know his respective religion, everyone picks up a religion to label himself being Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, or whatever... but like hell the majority of them really know what are their obligations and restrictions, i'm not an exception either. but when people do something wrong don't fucking blame our religions...

- - - Updated - - -

i'm out of here, seriously SpiRo, don't act like a kid who butts in grownup matters...
    learn what ur talking before hoping to have a decent conversation in religions and stuff
    Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"
    Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
    Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
    Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."
    Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."
    Quran (5: 33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"
    Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."
    Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
    Etc.. etc.. etc.. etc.. etc.. I can link a lot more if you want.

Dude you are an imbecile.

So you will admit defeat to genius majesty SpiRo?

- - - Updated - - -

Bible supports slavery

The Bible identifies different categories of slaves including female Hebrew slaves, male Hebrew slaves, non-Hebrew and hereditary slaves. These were subject to different regulations.

Female Hebrews could be sold by their fathers and enslaved for life (Exodus 21:7-11), but there were some limits to this.

Male Hebrews could sell themselves into slavery for a six-year period to eliminate their debts, after which they might go free.

However, if the male slave had been given a wife and had children with her, they would remain his master's property. They could only stay with their family by becoming permanent slaves (Exodus 21:2-5). Evangelical Christians, especially those who subscribe to Biblical inerrancy, will commonly emphasize this debt bondage and try to minimize the other forms of race-based chattel slavery when attempting to excuse the Bible for endorsing slavery.[citation needed]

Non-Hebrews, on the other hand, could (according to Leviticus 25:44) be subjected to slavery in exactly the way that it is usually understood. The slaves could be bought, sold and inherited when their owner died. This, by any standard, is race- or ethnicity-based, and Leviticus 25:44-46 explicitly allows slaves to be bought from foreign nations or foreigners living in Israel. It does say that simply kidnapping Hebrews to enslave them is a crime punishable by death (Deuteronomy 24:7), but no such prohibition exists regarding foreigners. War captives could be made slaves, assuming they had refused to make peace (this applied to women and children—men were simply killed), along with the seizure of all their property (Deuteronomy 20:10-15).

Hereditary slaves were born into slavery and there is no apparent way by which they could obtain their freedom.
    So the Bible endorses various types of slavery, see below—though Biblical literalists only want to talk about one version and claim that it wasn't really so bad.
    Female Hebrew slaves
    Female Hebrew slaves were to be treated differently from males. Parents could sell their daughters into slavery. (Exodus 21:7-11 NASB)
    7If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do. 8If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He does not have authority to sell her to a foreign people because of his unfairness to her. 9If he designates her for his son, he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters. 10If he takes to himself another woman, he may not reduce her food, her clothing, or her conjugal rights. 11If he will not do these three things for her, then she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money.
    Male Hebrew slaves
    Exodus 21:2-6 (NASB):
    2If you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve for six years; but on the seventh he shall go out as a free man without payment. 3If he comes alone, he shall go out alone; if he is the husband of a wife, then his wife shall go out with him. 4If his master gives him a wife, and she bears him sons or daughters, the wife and her children shall belong to her master, and he shall go out alone. 5But if the slave plainly says, ‘I love my master, my wife and my children; I will not go out as a free man,’ 6then his master shall bring him to God, then he shall bring him to the door or the doorpost. And his master shall pierce his ear with an awl; and he shall serve him permanently.
    It is interesting to note that if a slave wishes to remain with his wife and family he must submit to his master for life.
    On the other hand Hebrew slaves - and only those Hebrew slaves who entered slavery "voluntarily" - got some severance package as described in Deuteronomy 15:12-15 (NASB):
    12If your kinsman, a Hebrew man or woman, is sold to you, then he shall serve you six years, but in the seventh year you shall set him free. 13When you set him free, you shall not send him away empty-handed. 14You shall furnish him liberally from your flock and from your threshing floor and from your wine vat; you shall give to him as the LORD your God has blessed you. 15You shall remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the LORD your God redeemed you; therefore I command you this today.
    Non-Hebrew slaves
    Leviticus 25:44-46 (NASB) suggests how Israelites can utilize the full human resources of slaves:
    44As for your male and female slaves whom you may have—you may acquire male and female slaves from the pagan nations that are around you. 45Then, too, it is out of the sons of the sojourners who live as aliens among you that you may gain acquisition, and out of their families who are with you, whom they will have produced in your land; they also may become your possession. 46You may even bequeath them to your sons after you, to receive as a possession; you can use them as permanent slaves. But in respect to your countrymen, the sons of Israel, you shall not rule with severity over one another.
    Hereditary Slaves
    The children of slaves were born into slavery. Exodus 21:4 (NASB):
    If his master gives him a wife, and she bears him sons or daughters, the wife and her children shall belong to her master, and he shall go out alone.

Bible endorses Beating slaves was perfectly allowable regulated under the following rules:

Exodus 21:20-21 (NASB): 20If a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod and he dies at his hand, he shall be punished. 21If, however, he survives a day or two, no vengeance shall be taken; for he is his property.
    Exodus 21:26-27 (NASB): 26If a man strikes the eye of his male or female slave, and destroys it, he shall let him go free on account of his eye. 27And if he knocks out a tooth of his male or female slave, he shall let him go free on account of his tooth.
    What does Bible say about slave trade.

Exodus 21:16 (NASB): 16He who kidnaps a man, whether he sells him or he is found in his possession, shall surely be put to death.
    Given that the Hebrews were instructed in Leviticus 25 v 44 to obtain their slaves from the people around them, it is evident that this injunction to not abduct people referred to Hebrews and not non-Hebrews. Obtaining and selling non-Hebrews was evidently not a problem. Deuteronomy 24:7 specifies that only the abduction of Hebrews to enslave them is a crime.
    Let's see the New Testament. The new one, progressive and improved.

Ephesians 6:5-8 (NASB): 5Slaves, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in the sincerity of your heart, as to Christ; 6not by way of eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart. 7With good will render service, as to the Lord, and not to men, 8knowing that whatever good thing each one does, this he will receive back from the Lord, whether slave or free.
    Christian slaves were told to obey their masters "for the sake of the cause" and be especially obedient to Christian masters:

1 Timothy 6:1-2 (NASB): 1All who are under the yoke as slaves are to regard their own masters as worthy of all honor so that the name of God and our doctrine will not be spoken against. 2Those who have believers as their masters must not be disrespectful to them because they are brethren, but must serve them all the more, because those who partake of the benefit are believers and beloved. Teach and preach these principles.
    There are instructions for Christian slave owners to treat their slaves well.

Ephesians 6:9 (NASB): 9And masters, do the same things to them, and give up threatening, knowing that both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no partiality with Him.

Colossians 4:1 (NASB) 1Masters, grant to your slaves justice and fairness, knowing that you too have a Master in heaven.[6]
    Behold the virtues of the righteous.

The following 30 violent exhortations are drawn from Jewish, Christian and Muslim scriptures. The generic word "God" is used for all deity names, and names of places or people have been replaced with generic terms. How well do you know your Torah, Bible or Quran and Hadith? Can you tell which is which? Give it a try and then check the key at the bottom.

1. Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the [holy man] who represents God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged.

2. I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes.

3. I will fill your mountains with the dead. Your hills, your valleys, and your streams will be filled with people slaughtered by the sword. I will make you desolate forever. Your cities will never be rebuilt. Then you will know that I am God.

4. Fight them until there is no more [disbelief or worshipping of other gods] and worship is for God alone.

5. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother-in-law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

6. Whoso fighteth in the way of God, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.

7. Make ready to slaughter [the infidel’s] sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.

8. [God’s messenger]... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The [holy man] replied, "They [women and children] are from them [unbelievers]."

9. Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.”

10. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

11. Keep [my holiday], for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die.

12. The punishment of those who wage war against God and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.

13. If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death.

14. It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land...

15. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

16. I shall terrorize the [heathens]. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them, because they oppose God and his apostle.

17. A [holy man’s] daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.

18. So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.

19. Everyone who would not seek God was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

20. And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction.

21. But if [a girl wasn't a virgin on her wedding night] and evidence of the girl's virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her father’s house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against God’s people by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst.

22. The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say, "O [believer]! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

23. If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you.

24. God’s Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but God."

25. Cursed be he who does God’s work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood.

26. God said, "A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. [Prophet], you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But God desires killing them to manifest the religion."

27. Anyone who blasphemes God’s name must be stoned to death by the whole community of [believers].

28. When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) [your religion]; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them... If they refuse to accept [the faith], demand from them [a tax]. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek God's help and fight them.

29. Anyone else who goes too near the [Holy Place] will be executed.

30. Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us.

Is the Quran more violent than the Bible? The question is hard to answer. A tally at the Skeptic’s Annotated Bible counts 842 violent or cruel passages in the Bible as compared to 333 in the Quran. That said, the Bible is a much thicker tome, and even though the New Testament endorses and adds to the violence in the Old, when percentages are compared, the Quran comes out ahead. In addition, the kinds of cruelty and violence vary as do the perpetrator and victim and the extent to which any verse can be interpreted as divine sanction for the behavior in question. Either way, this short test offers an illustrative sample from each sacred text.
    Last edited by SpiRo; 04-21-2017 at 04:59 PM.
    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: Master0fHell has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"

Ignore saves the day.

Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post

But the vast majority of wars aren't religious in nature and religion is either directly or indirectly responsible for a lot of the world's innovation.

Weird outlook you have,

People can believe whatever they want. Unnecessarily restricting people never brings any good.
    Why did you take his bait? I thought you have more sesne than this pops

Quote Originally Posted by Flair View Post
    Why did you take his bait? I thought you have more sesne than this pops

I took bait on purpose, because the Weekly (and Cafe in general) needs more discussion.

I wouldn't have done this in PH, for example.

"Don't count the days, make the days count"

I had the feeling that was why you did it, but surely there are better ways than this to raise activity. Look at all of Spiros posts. Toxic.

I had the feeling that was why you did it, but surely there are better ways than this to raise activity. Look at all of Spiros posts. Toxic.
    So quoting Bible and Quran is toxic? Well yeah. It is just hate speech indeed.

@Master0fHell; I am still waiting for you to admit defeat to genius majesty SpiRo.
    Last edited by SpiRo; 04-21-2017 at 05:36 PM.
    April 24, 2017: Master0fHell has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"

Ignore saves the day.

Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.

It was just an experiment.

In my experience a little bit of toxicity is good. It makes it so that the forum is prepared when the inevitable troll or idiot does appear.

Like all things in life, a balance needs to be achieved.

"Don't count the days, make the days count"

I'll just leave this here:

If you truly understood what the non skewered message of religions was, you wouldn't talk nonsense like this. People twist everything to fit their own needs and wage wars or slavery or whatever it is they find interesting. Religion never has, nor will it, be the source of evil. Only evil men using religion as an excuse to do whatever it is they want to. In that case abolishing religion won't help you, because USA(for example) isn't leading any religious wars.
    Last edited by Zentos; 04-21-2017 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    Etc.. etc.. etc.. etc.. etc.. I can link a lot more if you want.

Dude you are an imbecile.

So you will admit defeat to genius majesty SpiRo?

- - - Updated - - -

Bible supports slavery

Bible endorses Beating slaves was perfectly allowable regulated under the following rules:

What does Bible say about slave trade.

Let's see the New Testament. The new one, progressive and improved.

Behold the virtues of the righteous.
    im a retard u say? dude, ur intelligence is my common sense...
    regarding those phrases, dunno whether to laugh or get angry. these are indeed verses from the Quran, but let me add something to your naive mentality... terminologies like "killing" and "fighting" shouldn't necessarily indicate injustice and terrorism, but thickheads like u will go on talking about everything and anything without sufficient knowledge and make people misunderstand just cuz they have got a blabbering mouth and a little brain. Any constitution or Law books 'hence, the rule of the religious books' should cover up all aspects including crimesو punishments and warring, which is a positive point. for instance, according to Christianity and Islam, the one who kills deliberately gets killed, now if this rule was applied who won't find those who kills for money, self-interest, greed, fame or bride... every single quote is definitely in the right context and valid meaning... unfortuately, i can't go through everything cuz i have got stuff to do on my side...
    Moreover, Quran and Bible are around 200 pages, and you just quoted several lines, why didn't mention the quotes speaking about morality, justice, peace, forgiveness and humanity....

- - - Updated - - -

So quoting Bible and Quran is toxic? Well yeah. It is just hate speech indeed.

@Master0fHell; I am still waiting for you to admit defeat to genius majesty SpiRo.

i was busy at my end and you greenhorn seriously thought i ran or something...
    lol, me pretending to listen to u here, should be ur pride

- - - Updated - - -

and enough with making me look like a fucking saint already

I'll just leave this here:

If you truly understood what the non skewered message of religions was, you wouldn't talk nonsense like this. People twist everything to fit their own needs and wage wars or slavery or whatever it is they find interesting. Religion never has, nor will it, be the source of evil. Only evil men using religion as an excuse to do whatever it is they want to. In that case abolishing religion won't help you, because USA(for example) isn't leading any religious wars.
    USA isn't leading any religious wars? Let's see. How many times did they attack Catholic Country and how many time countries with other Religion?

Ignorance is what Religion is, they support ignorance and blind faith. What the fuck are you talking about lol.

Religion says that money is the root of all evil. That is why they are asking for it. That is why they are rich.
    Last edited by SpiRo; 04-21-2017 at 05:55 PM.

Ignore saves the day.

Red Regalia Of Fire Rax, The Jurassic Hero's Avatar
    Time for some good ol isolating groups

Quote Originally Posted by Rax, Hero Of Carnage View Post
    Time for some good ol isolating groups
    oh rax, I really am not a bad guy as long as the other side doesn't push it...

Quote Originally Posted by Master0fHell View Post
    im a retard u say? dude, ur intelligence is my common sense...
    regarding those phrases, dunno whether to laugh or get angry. these are indeed verses from the Quran, but let me add something to your naive mentality... terminologies like "killing" and "fighting" shouldn't necessarily indicate injustice and terrorism, but thickheads like u will go on talking about everything and anything without sufficient knowledge and make people misunderstand just cuz they have got a blabbering mouth and a little brain. Any constitution or Law books 'hence, the rule of the religious books' should cover up all aspects including crimesو punishments and warring, which is a positive point. for instance, according to Christianity and Islam, the one who kills deliberately gets killed, now if this rule was applied who won't find those who kills for money, self-interest, greed, fame or bride... every single quote is definitely in the right context and valid meaning... unfortuately, i can't go through everything cuz i have got stuff to do on my side...
    Moreover, Quran and Bible are around 200 pages, and you just quoted several lines, why didn't mention the quotes speaking about morality, justice, peace, forgiveness and humanity....

- - - Updated - - -

i was busy at my end and you greenhorn seriously thought i ran or something...
    lol, me pretending to listen to u here, should be ur pride

- - - Updated - - -

and enough with making me look like a fucking saint already
    My intelligence is your common sense. I have no clue what is that supposed to mean..

Wait so you are now trying to justify those quotes?

Wait how can people misunderstand "Kill all infidels"? I don't get it what is there to misunderstand?

How can people misunderstand Bible saying that it's ok to have slaves?

You call me greenhorn? Dude i spent more time on forums than you lived your life.

So you are going back on your word. Well it was to be expected. Since you are not a man but a stupid spineless worm.

Ignore saves the day.

USA isn't leading any religious wars? Let's see. How many times did they attack Catholic Country and how many time countries with other Religions?

Ignorance is what Religion is, they support ignorance and blind faith. What the fuck are you talking about lol.

Religion says that money is the root of all evil. That is why they are asking for it. That is why they are rich.
    Wait, you actually believe that USA aren't waging wars for money(oil), but for other, hidden reasons? Alright, no need to even try talking to you.

As a side note, maybe if you bothered to look at the most important things left by, for example Jesus, you'd find that it's love. Love is the only thing that matters, nothing else. Even faith is worthless without love.
    Quit talking rubbish about something that you have no understanding off. Extremists will always find an excuse to spread evil, they need to be dealt with, not religion.

Jehovas witnesses are interesting. They basically believe the devil walks among us, after the parable in the bible that has Jesus converse with the devil in the desert (with the devil offering him the 7 cities in exchange for his loyalty). I dont think you have really lived if you havent had one of these religious oddballs try to convert you

Wait, you actually believe that USA aren't waging wars for money(oil), but for other, hidden reasons? Alright, no need to even try talking to you.

As a side note, maybe if you bothered to look at the most important things left by, for example Jesus, you'd find that it's love. Love is the only thing that matters, nothing else. Even faith is worthless without love.
    Quit talking rubbish about something that you have no understanding off. Extremists will always find an excuse to spread evil, they need to be dealt with, not religion.
    Nice playing dumb.

Of course they are waging wars for money. But against WHO are they waging wars for money? Against Catholics?

Left by Jesus? You believe Jesus existed?

A moron speak about what "Jesus" left and in same post saying i should quit talking rubbish. What did Jesus leave? Water waking secret? There is not one historian of that age who mention existence of person named Jesus.

Ahhhh the good old it's just "extremists". Funny how those extremists are always invoking some religion.

Ignore saves the day.

ban the other religious institutions as well, russia.

Ignore saves the day.

My intelligence is your common sense. I have no clue what is that supposed to mean..

Wait so you are now trying to justify those quotes?

Wait how can people misunderstand "Kill all infidels"? I don't get it what is there to misunderstand?

How can people misunderstand Bible saying that it's ok to have slaves?

You call me greenhorn? Dude i spent more time on forums than you lived your life.

So you are going back on your word. Well it was to be expected. Since you are not a man but a stupid spineless worm.
    haha, u don't understand what i meant? well, obviously cuz there is something known as brain in here that u lack...
    why? well, ur first query... it boils down to what is the exact definition of 'infidels' ... and obviously you didn't bother look that out... okey, in the age of Prophet Mohammad (as Muslims call him), they were the people who were torturing Muslims and preventing them from practicing their religion freely... and muslims are permitted to fight for that, now, people who don't believe in Allah - the God, are also referred to as infidels but fighting them is bounded within rules and regulations so iif i'm a muslim, i cant go a ahead and kill a peaceful one if he didn't attack me first for instance, and that is mentioned as well..
    as for slaves, having slaves was actually like being merciful for them, cuz they were usually homeless, powerless people who usually gets captives in wars or maybe someone who doesn't have a profession and would starve to death if left alone, obviously, in the case of war captives, Christianity doesn't tolerate killing powerless people, so they take them make them live under the same roof, eat from the same plate but in exchange they serve them. now, that 'slaves' DOESN"t EXICT!
    in what way does this lead to a deterioration in the human race, or lead to war miser thick head

Nice playing dumb.

Of course they are waging wars for money. But against WHO are they waging wars for money? Against Catholics?

Left by Jesus? You believe Jesus existed?

A moron speak about what "Jesus" left and in same post saying i should quit talking rubbish. What did Jesus leave? Water waking secret? There is not one historian of that age who mention existence of person named Jesus.

Ahhhh the good old it's just "extremists". Funny how those extremists are always invoking some religion.
    What's the point being made here? They are attacking countries with oil. Are you trying to say they'd never attack catholic countries? Weird, I never knew Germany was a muslim country.

Uhm, Jesus as a historical person is 100% certain to have existed. Whether you believe if he was the son of God or not is up to you, but there are records from the roman empire. Among other things, there are records of a person named Jesus that was crucified. You might wanna check what you're talking about next time.
    Even if he didn't exist, to you that shouldn't matter. What matters is the main message of the New Testament, and that's love. Does it matter who said it? If every christian actually listened to that and lived that way, the world would be a whole lot different. Jesus(aka. the message of the New Testament) talked about love. Love and nothing else. Whether he existed or not is not important, what's important is if people live a life of love. Obviously they do not, or the world wouldn't be the way it is now.

That's just not true. Look at history, Hitler, China, Japan, were they invoking religion? North Korea nowadays, are they invoking religion?

the origins of this religion is unknown, its percentage followers is relatively very very small, and it's not really a religion to start with, zeitgeist is the dominant set of ideals and beliefs that motivate the actions of the members of a society in a particular period in time. u have been going for ages now spitting bullshits using the term 'religion' this isn't something you should put on here as an evidence for ur nonesense