Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 91
  1. #1

    Jehovah’s Witnesses banned as ‘extremist’ in Russia


  2. #2
    Puts Mayo on Pizza SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pizzeria
    Posts
    2,803
    Hopefully every religion sect will be banned.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hopefully every religion sect will be banned.
    Where's the benefit in that?

  4. #4
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    39,677
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hopefully every religion sect will be banned.
    nice atomic bait bomb lmao


  5. #5
    Puts Mayo on Pizza SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pizzeria
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where's the benefit in that?
    We will finally be able to commit all our efforts to better things?

    Imagine if Religion did not exist for past thousands of years. How advanced would be our civilization technologically. If they did not murder millions of people in the name of imaginary god. Burn, stone and crucify men of science. If they didn't dumb down humans to this extent.

    What a world would that be.. Worlds.
    Last edited by SpiRo; 04-21-2017 at 02:44 PM.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We will finally be able to commit all our efforts to better things?

    Imagine if Religion did not exist for past thousands of years. How advanced would be our civilization technologically. If they did not murder millions of people in the name of imaginary god. Burn, stone and crucify men of science. If they didn't dumb down humans to this extent.

    What a world would that be.. Worlds.

    But the vast majority of wars aren't religious in nature and religion is either directly or indirectly responsible for a lot of the world's innovation.

    Weird outlook you have,

    People can believe whatever they want. Unnecessarily restricting people never brings any good.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We will finally be able to commit all our efforts to better things?

    Imagine if Religion did not exist for past thousands of years. How advanced would be our civilization technologically. If they did not murder millions of people in the name of imaginary god. Burn, stone and crucify men of science. If they didn't dumb down humans to this extent.

    What a world would that be.. Worlds.
    i would watch my words here SpiRo, ur being offensive for millions of people. say that after you bring evidence for banning thousands of religion sects.

  8. #8
    Resist the Flesh Minty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Arzareth
    Posts
    8,851
    Canadians...


    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd say without their captains the Whitebeards would be slightly stronger than the Red-Hairs and with their captains they'd be significantly stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's pretty obvious no Emperor was a real threat to Whitebeard. He just had too much power and influence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Raigou apparently can't even destroy an island, which Whitebeard can do easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obviously it was because of Whitebeard, but the crew even without the captain is still highly exceptional. If you take away the captains, the Whitebeard's would beat any Emperor crew decisively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vista can fight Whitebeard,

  9. #9
    Puts Mayo on Pizza SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pizzeria
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Master0fHell View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i would watch my words here SpiRo, ur being offensive for millions of people. say that after you bring evidence for banning thousands of religion sects.
    Millions of people are offended because i said the fact that Religions are dumbing down and dragging down human race?

    Well truth usually does offend people.

    Evidence of what?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    But the vast majority of wars aren't religious in nature and religion is either directly or indirectly responsible for a lot of the world's innovation.

    Weird outlook you have,

    People can believe whatever they want. Unnecessarily restricting people never brings any good.
    Majority of wars ARE because of religions. Even at this point of time we have religious wars and people hating each other because of nonsense as religion.

    Sure people believe that if they blow up themselves and kill infidels will make them go to heaven. People should be allowed to believe whatever they want. klol..

    While in Africa albino children are stoned to death as Witches. And in middle east gay teenagers are hanged, stoned and thrown off the buildings. But hey. That's ok.

    There are idiots who still believe planet is flat. But hey, religion is not dragging us down.

    - - - Updated - - -

    In some countries they are thought Sun is orbiting the Earth because it is smaller. Go and tell them they are wrong, let's see what will happen.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Majority of wars ARE because of religions. Even at this point of time we have religious wars and people hating each other because of religion.

    Sure people believe that if they blow up themselves and kill infidels will make them go to heaven. People should be allowed to believe whatever they want. klol..

    While in africa albino children are stoned to death and Witches. And in middle east gay teenagers are hanged, stoned and thrown off the buildings. But hey. That's ok.
    Un, no they aren't? This is true for both contemporary wars and wars of the past. Wars are primarily due to governmental greed. The centuries of oppression under colonialism, the World Wars, the Mongol conquests and so on weren't religious in nature. Very few wars are actually religious. The idea that religion causes war is a myth.

    If you don't have knowledge about a subject you shouldn't speak about it authoritatively. How about the fact that modern hospitals and universities are a product of religion? That secular democracies are responsible for most of the world's bloodshed today and are also the cause of the minority of religious extremism cases?

    It's like you read a few headlines on Fox News and fancy yourself an expert.

  11. #11
    abides
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Millions of people are offended because i said the fact that Religions are dumbing down and dragging down human race?

    Well truth usually does offend people.

    Evidence of what?

    - - - Updated - - -


    Majority of wars ARE because of religions. Even at this point of time we have religious wars and people hating each other because of nonsense as religion.

    Sure people believe that if they blow up themselves and kill infidels will make them go to heaven. People should be allowed to believe whatever they want. klol..

    While in Africa albino children are stoned to death as Witches. And in middle east gay teenagers are hanged, stoned and thrown off the buildings. But hey. That's ok.

    There are idiots who still believe planet is flat. But hey, religion is not dragging us down.
    quite the opposite... religion emphasizes on principles of morality like justice, honesty, righteousness, brotherhood, equality, virtuousness, tolerance, sacrifice, help the needy and other kindred virtues, so what part of this exactly leads to wars. now im being extremely general here using the term 'religion' since the rules and laws that abides everyone according to his religion is different. yet its precicely because people doesn't abide to their religion rules that wars occur...
    i understand your point of view... ur saying that the diversity of religions is a source of argument and discrimination...
    but surely, if you wanna go and casualy say that this causes wars, then you can do only after, you become extremely knowledge in all the religions and bring us an evidence about the part of it which ecourages war.ing.

  12. #12
    Puts Mayo on Pizza SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pizzeria
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Un, no they aren't? This is true for both contemporary wars and wars of the past. Wars are primarily due to governmental greed. The centuries of oppression under colonialism, the World Wars, the Mongol conquests and so on weren't religious in nature. Very few wars are actually religious. The idea that religion causes war is a myth.

    If you don't have knowledge about a subject you shouldn't speak about it authoritatively. How about the fact that modern hospitals and universities are a product of religion? That secular democracies are responsible for most of the world's bloodshed today and are also the cause of the minority of religious extremism cases?

    It's like you read a few headlines on Fox News and fancy yourself an expert.
    The idea that religion causes war is a myth? lol WHAT?
    https://www.quora.com/Which-religion...entire-history
    Even in our age there are religious wars. The hell are you talking about??

    Difference between war for economy and religion war is that religion war purpose is to exterminate humans. While wars for money are not.

    Religion wars exist only for sole purpose of murdering and converting just because someone believe in different imaginary friend.

    Lol i don't have knowledge of the subject? SAid to be by person that claims how religion causes war is a myth??

    How is religion responsible for hospitals and universities? The hell are you talking about.

    If Religion is so good why are they so rich? They take money from people then they give back 1% of that money and everyone is like omg they are so good and charitable.

    Vow of poverty. Lives in golden encased furniture.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Donate me trillions of dollars and i will make with 10% of that money hospitals and charity organizations. And then celebrate my greatness. Religion logic.
    Last edited by SpiRo; 04-21-2017 at 03:31 PM.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The idea that religion causes war is a myth? lol WHAT?
    https://www.quora.com/Which-religion...entire-history
    Even in our age there are religious wars. The hell are you talking about??

    Difference between war for economy and religion war is that religion war purpose is to exterminate humans. While wars for money are not.

    Religion wars exist only for sole purpose of murdering and converting just because someone believe in different imaginary friend.

    Lol i don't have knowledge of the subject? SAid to be by person that claims how religion causes war is a myth??

    How is religion responsible for hospitals and universities? The hell are you talking about.

    If Religion is so good why are they so rich? They take money from people then they give back 1% of that money and everyone is like omg they are so good and charitable.

    Vow of poverty. Lives in golden encased furniture.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Donate me trillions of dollars and i will make with 10% of that money hospitals and charity organizations. And then celebrate my greatness. Religion logic.
    donate make me laugh...
    first, donations, by definition, are purely voluntary and are given from one's own sweat money. if u wanna donate, go ahead and do so from ur pocket. or do you perhaps think that donations lead to war lol
    as he said, don't speak without enough knowledge

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The idea that religion causes war is a myth? lol WHAT?
    https://www.quora.com/Which-religion...entire-history
    Even in our age there are religious wars. The hell are you talking about??

    Difference between war for economy and religion war is that religion war purpose is to exterminate humans. While wars for money are not.

    Religion wars exist only for sole purpose of murdering and converting just because someone believe in different imaginary friend.

    Lol i don't have knowledge of the subject? SAid to be by person that claims how religion causes war is a myth??

    How how is religion responsible for hospitals and universities? The hell are you talking about.

    If Religion is so good why are they so rich? They take money from people then they give back 1% of that money and everyone is like omg they are so good and charitable.
    So some random nobody on the internet spouts incorrect information and I'm supposed to accept everything he says? I wonder if you even read the link you posted. The very first war listed there, the German Peasant War, is flat out stated to be due to economic causes. Looking through the list, he is just listing every war where the people in question identified with a religion. That doesn't make them religious wars.

    Furthermore, you yourself say that what makes a war religious is the goal of converting or exterminating populations of people. Yet the majority of the wars listed in the link you posted had nothing to do with either. The Ottoman conquests, for example, were expressly for gaining land to add to the Caliphate and had nothing to do with exterminating civilians or forcibly converting people. So, by your own logic, even that war was not religious. In fact, according to your criteria I don't think any of the wars listed were religious as they were all due to festering political and economic tensions.

    This is a much better article on the topic.

    The earliest example of a "modern" university is the University of al-Qarawiyyan in Fez, Morocco. It was established by Fatima al-Fihri in 859 to service as an Islamic school. The Islamic school, or madrassa, also included subjects such as mathematics, physics, astronomy, various sciences and so on and so forth. This was because matters of worship and matters of sciences were considered two parts of the same coin. This trend continued in the Muslim world until the advent of colonialism, during which time the madrassa regressed to a place where only an incomplete understanding of worship was taught. this university served as the model for universities that came after, some of which are still active today. Oxford itself was created based on the Muslim concept of university. Even the graduation attire is a reference to ancient Muslim culture.

    As for hospitals, although there were 'sick houses' here and there it was under the Umayyad Caliphate that hospitals because widespread governmental institutions for the caring of the sick. These specific hospitals were free of charge, as the state was expected to pay any and all medical expenses.

    There's also the house of Wisdom, which is responsible for translating and preserving many philosophical and scientific works from around the world.

    Learn some history please.

    I'm also not sure why you are attributing the actions of the church to all religion throughout history? I'm not a Christian or have anything to do with the Church.

  15. #15
    BAKA!!!!! Taiga Aisaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    WHY YOU WANT TO KNOW THAT, YOU CREEP!!!
    Posts
    1,393
    Ahh, one of the benefits of nihilism.


  16. #16
    Puts Mayo on Pizza SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pizzeria
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Master0fHell View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    abides
    quite the opposite... religion emphasizes on principles of morality like justice, honesty, righteousness, brotherhood, equality, virtuousness, tolerance, sacrifice, help the needy and other kindred virtues, so what part of this exactly leads to wars. now im being extremely general here using the term 'religion' since the rules and laws that abides everyone according to his religion is different. yet its precicely because people doesn't abide to their religion rules that wars occur...
    i understand your point of view... ur saying that the diversity of religions is a source of argument and discrimination...
    but surely, if you wanna go and casualy say that this causes wars, then you can do only after, you become extremely knowledge in all the religions and bring us an evidence about the part of it which ecourages war.ing.
    What bunch of nonsense.

    Morality? Is that why they are fucking young boys?
    Justice? Murdering people for believing something else? Galileo spent whole life in prison, JUSTICE!
    Righteousness? Inquisition showed us the "righteousness" of Religion.
    Brotherhood? Brotherhood with people from same religion?
    Equality? While priest are living in castles, feasting with golden cutlery. They believes are dying of poverty.
    Virtuousness? http://www.viralvinny.com/15-church-...s-shook-world/
    Tolerance? Are you kidding me? Are they tolerating gays? Who are they tolerating? Not those with different opinions.
    Sacrifice? Whose sacrifice? You mean asking the common folk to sacrifice and give to they respective religions.

    How they help the needy. If they are helping the needy why are they so rich? Why don't they give billions of dollars that they posses to needy? Help the need? Are you autistic?

    What part leads to wars? Well part that says "kill all infidels"? Kuran, Bible and other garbage books.

    And who do you think supported Hitler? Fucking Pope was in Nazi Yungen.



    All hail the righteous! Tell me more about virtues of religions. What a joke..
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  17. #17
    Why are all your arguments centered around Christianity? Neither of us are Christians or are defending Christianity.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What bunch of nonsense.

    Morality? Is that why they are fucking young boys?
    Justice? Murdering people for believing something else? Galileo spent whole life in prison, JUSTICE!
    Righteousness? Inquisition showed us the "righteousness" of Religion.
    Brotherhood? Brotherhood with people from same religion?
    Equality? While priest are living in castles, feasting with golden cutlery. They believes are dying of poverty.
    Virtuousness? http://www.viralvinny.com/15-church-...s-shook-world/
    Tolerance? Are you kidding me? Are they tolerating gays? Who are they tolerating? Not those with different opinions.
    Sacrifice? Whose sacrifice? You mean asking the common folk to sacrifice and give to they respective religions.

    How they help the needy. If they are helping the needy why are they so rich? Why don't they give billions of dollars that they posses to needy? Help the need? Are you autistic?

    What part leads to wars? Well part that says "kill all infidels"? Kuran, Bible and other garbage books.

    And who do you think supported Hitler? Fucking Pope was in Nazi Yungen.



    All hail the righteous! Tell me more about virtues of religions. What a joke..
    ur only proving my point, it's because people either misuse and misunderstand the religion, that its negative effects exist. killing, lusting behind money, being greedy, selfish, abusive, monopolist... are all but human natures and what religion does is basically keep these on check by providing a set of rules and regulations for the purpose, -if people follows it, that is...- don't blame religion for our wicked nature
    keep on bullshitting, ignorance isn't a crime, ur free to go ...
    Last edited by DreX.; 04-21-2017 at 04:06 PM.

  19. #19
    Puts Mayo on Pizza SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pizzeria
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So some random nobody on the internet spouts incorrect information and I'm supposed to accept everything he says? I wonder if you even read the link you posted. The very first war listed there, the German Peasant War, is flat out stated to be due to economic causes. Looking through the list, he is just listing every war where the people in question identified with a religion. That doesn't make them religious wars.

    Furthermore, you yourself say that what makes a war religious is the goal of converting or exterminating populations of people. Yet the majority of the wars listed in the link you posted had nothing to do with either. The Ottoman conquests, for example, were expressly for gaining land to add to the Caliphate and had nothing to do with exterminating civilians or forcibly converting people. So, by your own logic, even that war was not religious. In fact, according to your criteria I don't think any of the wars listed were religious as they were all due to festering political and economic tensions.

    This is a much better article on the topic.

    The earliest example of a "modern" university is the University of al-Qarawiyyan in Fez, Morocco. It was established by Fatima al-Fihri in 859 to service as an Islamic school. The Islamic school, or madrassa, also included subjects such as mathematics, physics, astronomy, various sciences and so on and so forth. This was because matters of worship and matters of sciences were considered two parts of the same coin. This trend continued in the Muslim world until the advent of colonialism, during which time the madrassa regressed to a place where only an incomplete understanding of worship was taught. this university served as the model for universities that came after, some of which are still active today. Oxford itself was created based on the Muslim concept of university. Even the graduation attire is a reference to ancient Muslim culture.

    As for hospitals, although there were 'sick houses' here and there it was under the Umayyad Caliphate that hospitals because widespread governmental institutions for the caring of the sick. These specific hospitals were free of charge, as the state was expected to pay any and all medical expenses.

    There's also the house of Wisdom, which is responsible for translating and preserving many philosophical and scientific works from around the world.

    Learn some history please.

    I'm also not sure why you are attributing the actions of the church to all religion throughout history? I'm not a Christian or have anything to do with the Church.
    You are random nobody also.

    I didn't read the text indeed have no time. But you can google as much as you want. Because there are thousands of texts.

    Indeed. it they are usually not wars. Just pure genocide.

    Are you saying Ottomans attacking Christians was not religious war? Converting and murdering?

    I have no doubt that some of the first hospitals were made by theists. As i said give me bunch of money and ill make one good thing so people can worship me. While i keep others for myself. Same goes with university.

    Then again at that point of time Religion was mostly governing body. And you could not do anything without Religion's approval. I bet they regretted universities soon enough.

    It is not even point of history. You in our age people killing in because of religious difference. Not even just ISIS. Or Pakistan-Bangladesh genocide. Or Sikh's genocide. Middle east can't wait to wipe out Jews simply because of religion.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Master0fHell View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    donate make me laugh...
    first, donations, by definition, are purely voluntary and are given from one's own sweat money. if u wanna donate, go ahead and do so from ur pocket. or do you perhaps think that donations lead to war lol
    as he said, don't speak without enough knowledge
    Why would someone who does not believe in God donate to Church. What the fuck are you talking about? It is voluntary and people donate only because they are believers and because they think that will make them good in the eyes of the lord.

    Retard. I never said donations lead to war. Stop twisting my words.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why are all your arguments centered around Christianity? Neither of us are Christians or are defending Christianity.
    Because i am living in Europe and not middle east. Because i was supposed to be Christian by birth. So i know more about Christians. And i don't need to write about Islam. You can see it right now on news what they are doing. Islam are already "bad" guys, it is the Christians that are hiding their claws.

    Ah yeah lets not forget Israel attacking Palestine.

    Christianity, Islam, Judaism are all same scum.

    - - - Updated - - -

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7561711.html
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/0...101817841.html
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinjar_massacre

    Some recent news.

    Army has carried out mass killings of Muslim minority, UN rights office says, in possible ethnic cleansing.
    Rohingya Muslim babies and children 'being slaughtered with knives', UN warns
    he Sinjar massacre was the killing of 5,000[15][18] Yazidi men in Sinjar (Kurdish: شنگال‎ Şingal) city and Sinjar District in Iraq's Nineveh Governorate by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) in August 2014. This event started with ISIL attacking and capturing Sinjar and neighboring towns on 3 August, during ISIL's offensive in early August 2014.
    Last edited by SpiRo; 04-21-2017 at 04:18 PM.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  20. #20
    speak of the solid religious rules and not of what people make of it...
    bring me one quote from any religious book that says 'oh people, be savages who kill and steal' and ill hereby admit defeat oh your genius majesty SpiRo...
    i'm not a saint and not a typical religious person, but unlike you, i know the meaning of religion and i also know how rare is it today to find someone who truly know his respective religion, everyone picks up a religion to label himself being Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, or whatever... but like hell the majority of them really know what are their obligations and restrictions, i'm not an exception either. but when people do something wrong don't fucking blame our religions...

    - - - Updated - - -

    i'm out of here, seriously SpiRo, don't act like a kid who butts in grownup matters...
    learn what ur talking before hoping to have a decent conversation in religions and stuff
    Last edited by DreX.; 04-21-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •