"God Bow" Bashuri

Pretty insane hype.

- Will he come out of retirement?
    - Can he be a threat to the top Generals?
    - How strong realistically do you think he could/should be? Potential beast for Wei?

Also, at the bottom is Ten explaining who the other top 3 members are? If so, that's a retcon since Hakurei is meant to be number 3
    Last edited by Kanki; 04-21-2017 at 08:34 AM.

Seeing how 2 archers were just introduced, we should be getting more action from archers in general. Not sure what else they could do except snipe officers, but he'll find a way.

If he's retired, I guess that would technically make Hakurei #3.
    My thanks to Ccrack for editing my set.

No doubt Go home may has him in his backpocket

He is Chu's Kouen

Thanks to Myst~

uh... i don't think archers will have that much good kills tbh

At best... maybe Domon like generals?

I defintely expect some major kills(maybe even some people form HSU will die) from the top bows.
    Favourite OP charcters: Dragon,Benn,Croc,Kuma,Aokiji,Fuji,Zoro,Kid,X Drake,Hawkins,Sanji,Daz Bones,Van Augur

Favourite Kingdom characters: Ouki,Moubu,Mouten,Duke Hyou,Kanki,Kyoukai,Renpa,Riboku,Houken,Karin,Ousen

Favourite One Punch man characters: Saitama,King,Metal Bat,Garou,Silver Fang,Zombieman,Watchdog Man,Atomic Samurai,Homeless Emperor

Favorite Beserk characters:Zodd,Void,Skull Knight,Guts,Grunbeld,Raksas,Locus,Irvine,Mozgus, Griffith/Femto,Ganishka

Other manga/anime favourite characters: Lupin 3rd,Daisuke Jigen,Goemon Ishikawa XIII,Kakashi Hatake,Shikamaru Nara,Jiraiya,Kenpachi Zaraki,Shunsui Kyoraku,Goku,Tien Shinhan,Alucard

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    uh... i don't think archers will have that much good kills tbh

At best... maybe Domon like generals?
    Kyouen? EOS Hakurei?

- Will he come out of retirement?
    depends on how patriotic he is

- Can he be a threat to the top Generals?
    probably only if they don't prep for him but if Hakurei is of any indication, he could be

- How strong realistically do you think he could/should be? Potential beast for Wei?
    disappointed how all ten bows thus far cap out at 90 martial, hoping this guy is "something else" and has like 93 or something

I think Kyouen is an exception to the ten bows in that he's also a competent general as well, Hakurei is getting there though but he's more of a team player/sniper. don't wanna see repeats

If the person is someone that's worth their salt, they'll be injured from the bows. no shots in the head, more in the chest.

ones that make the user succumb to their wounds, not outright kill them.

Thanks to Myst~

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kyouen? EOS Hakurei?
    nah, i mean the best target that they will kill with their bows

at best they are going to be hyped up with killing countless mobs and unimportant general like Domon

commander class wise... well.. there's Kyouen as an example, so it's not impossible

I just hope we don't get a FD 2.0 with "Ten of the bow" aka fang guy sniping Bashuri.