Ousen/Kanki/Moubu at Chiyoyo

Same scenario as Tou vs Wei in the FD arc. They all have Shin and Ouhon, but they won't listen to Ouhon's plan. Assume Tou is where Ousen was.

Can/do any of them (individually) call Tou for aid or can/do any of them defeat what's in front of them?

Ousen would try to lure out Wei's forces and take them out by one I think. I don't think he will believe in the heavy sweating unit and his son's abilities to take on the FDs. Ousen would call for help but not Tou if he's guarding the Zhao border.

Kanki fares better, he'd probably be willing to sacrifice the 4k commanders just so he can find the weaknesses of each FD or decimate Reiou. He probably won't call for help.

Moubu will be defeated quite handily if he tries to be smart, a huge blitz on any of the fronts with Shin or Ouhon behind him would be unstoppable though, don't really see how GHM can deal with that.

i never really understand why GHM's formation is that dangerous. and i didn't really remember the numbers of Qin vs Wei at that time, so not sure if Qin is outnumbered.

Wasn't GHM's formation is made so that the reserve can effectively help the vanguard if when the enemy attack? It sounds like a perfect way for Ousen to set up his ambushes assuming they aren't outnumbered

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i never really understand why GHM's formation is that dangerous. and i didn't really remember the numbers of Qin vs Wei at that time, so not sure if Qin is outnumbered.

Wasn't GHM's formation is made so that the reserve can effectively help the vanguard if when the enemy attack? It sounds like a perfect way for Ousen to set up his ambushes assuming they aren't outnumbered
    Wei had almost double the numbers lol. The location was a natural fortress also with lakes/hills blocking covering much of the terrain. Hence why the armies were divided up.

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post

Tou said they were already outnumbered before the fire dragons and their 60k joined Go Houmei

Figures... with terrain advantage and numbers, it is hard to do anything.

so anyway, Ousen might be too conservative and will try to get reinforcement from somewhere

Kanki... not really sure what he can or will do to reverse the odds

Moubu might do the best here if he just demolish the enemy little by little since the enemy is also kinda scattered
    Last edited by gn_x00; 04-21-2017 at 09:59 AM.

Moubu will claim the heads of all 3 Fire Dragons.
    Last edited by Nightfall; 04-21-2017 at 10:54 PM.
    One Million Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    Four Hundred Thousand Years Ice Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Snow Emperor Xuenu
    One Hundred Thousand Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    Three Hundred Thousand Years Polar Ice Bear White
    One Hundred Thousand Years Sea Mermaid Princess Leah
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor

tunafishman, help meeee Crispinianus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Ousen would try to lure out Wei's forces and take them out by one I think. I don't think he will believe in the heavy sweating unit and his son's abilities to take on the FDs. Ousen would call for help but not Tou if he's guarding the Zhao border.

Kanki fares better, he'd probably be willing to sacrifice the 4k commanders just so he can find the weaknesses of each FD or decimate Reiou. He probably won't call for help.

Moubu will be defeated quite handily if he tries to be smart, a huge blitz on any of the fronts with Shin or Ouhon behind him would be unstoppable though, don't really see how GHM can deal with that.

fair pointus