Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Her not accepting Katakuri's help was kind of eh but otherwise she has been absolutely fine and i guess the former is a pretty typical villain troupe.
    I thought that was awesome of her.She's a massive bitch,she won't suddenly stop being one.

It was a great moment to make BM even more detestable by revealing that she really dosen't like any of her children much but it felt kind of meh for her to refuse help from her first mate.

I thought Perspero's father was her first mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    I'd say without their captains the Whitebeards would be slightly stronger than the Red-Hairs and with their captains they'd be significantly stronger.
    It's pretty obvious no Emperor was a real threat to Whitebeard. He just had too much power and influence.
    Raigou apparently can't even destroy an island, which Whitebeard can do easily.
    Obviously it was because of Whitebeard, but the crew even without the captain is still highly exceptional. If you take away the captains, the Whitebeard's would beat any Emperor crew decisively.

I agree that Big Mom isn't quite getting the portrayal we've felt that a Yonko deserves to receive, but I think that its a good that Oda didn't opt to write her as being completely infallible so far. Otherwise it would feel more like an asspull when Luffy inevitably foils her plans.

I just hope that she gets a chance to stomp G4 (maybe even while weakened from Caesar's poison) before this arc is over. Other than offscreen-ing Brook, BM still doesn't really have any real combat feats, and that type of display is exactly what her character needs right now.

The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    I am 100% sure if Big Mom even had Elbaf had her backing, she wouldn't of beaten WB regardless.