Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37
  1. #1

    So how will Shibashou become a GH?

    He's turned it down already, hates the capital and it seems like his role has finished this arc.

    Will he appear again this arc?
    Where does he go from here?
    Is there a chance he won't become a GH?

  2. #2
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    38,846
    I still fancy Kisui for that spot tbh


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I still fancy Kisui for that spot tbh
    Kisui is a poor man's Keisha. He doesn't have what it takes.

  4. #4
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    38,846
    Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kisui is a poor man's Keisha. He doesn't have what it takes.
    well, i'd fancy Keisha over him, but something happened


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's turned it down already, hates the capital and it seems like his role has finished this arc.

    Will he appear again this arc?
    Where does he go from here?
    Is there a chance he won't become a GH?
    Won't Ordo try to attack again with a larger army, he could play a role then. He could also play a role when Qin goes deeper into Zhao territory.

    After squashing Ordo he could be a big boon in helping Riboku repel Qin attackers.

    He was already nominated to be GH so its up to him to accept the title or not. I figure he will get it so the Zhao have 3 GH before they die out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well, i'd fancy Keisha over him, but something happened
    Riboku will sacrifice him to beat Kanki

  6. #6
    Evading Marcelle SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    As far as i can from Niggacelle
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kisui is a poor man's Keisha. He doesn't have what it takes.
    Wait what? only reason Keisha survived so long is thanks to Kisui. Didn't you grasp by now that Kisui is above Keisha?
    Ignore saves the day.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!

    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  7. #7
    I think that the fact that Qin are invading Zhao's territory will convince him to join the 3GH.

  8. #8
    After Gyou falls Riboku will probably grovel to him for his services out of desperation.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Luffee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think that the fact that Qin are invading Zhao's territory will convince him to join the 3GH.
    Problem is SBS is based close to Yan. If he's only going to react once his City is threatened, it'll be a while before he gets involved.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wait what? only reason Keisha survived so long is thanks to Kisui. Didn't you grasp by now that Kisui is above Keisha?
    Once Kanki realised who Kisui even was, he defeated him far easier than he did Keisha. This was after Kisui had studied Kanki's style as well. I don't know who's better yet but that arc definitely didn't show us one clearly being ahead of the other.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Problem is SBS is based close to Yan. If he's only going to react once his City is threatened, it'll be a while before he gets involved.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Once Kanki realised who Kisui even was, he defeated him far easier than he did Keisha. This was after Kisui had studied Kanki's style as well. I don't know who's better yet but that arc definitely didn't show us one clearly being ahead of the other.
    I think the fact that Qin will most likely capture Gyou would raise a red flag in his mind and he would join the 3GH so that he can fight to stop Qin's advance as early as possible. Because once Gyou is down, Zhao will be in big danger. And no matter where you live in Zhao, the outcome of the following battles will affect you greatly.

  11. #11
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    38,846
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wait what? only reason Keisha survived so long is thanks to Kisui. Didn't you grasp by now that Kisui is above Keisha?
    ... man. mannn

    maybe in potential.

    Keisha was so broken that hara had to fuck up his character to have him defeated


  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ... man. mannn

    maybe in potential.

    Keisha was so broken that hara had to fuck up his character to have him defeated
    [IMG][/IMG]



  13. #13
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    38,846
    i'm working on liking kanki for current arc, why you do dis


  14. #14
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Keisha was so broken that hara had to fuck up his character to have him defeated


    Type 1 trying to recruit and getting the L.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wanna take white's spot in type 1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zentos is a good choice tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You wretched hive of scum and villainy. Do I look like a sellout to you?

    A man does not turn his back on his people.


  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After Gyou falls Riboku will probably grovel to him for his services out of desperation.
    this, guy won't join unless his city's threatened by Zhao's imminent destruction

  16. #16
    Evading Marcelle SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    As far as i can from Niggacelle
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Once Kanki realised who Kisui even was, he defeated him far easier than he did Keisha. This was after Kisui had studied Kanki's style as well. I don't know who's better yet but that arc definitely didn't show us one clearly being ahead of the other.
    The fuck is this nonsense. Or he could not defeat him in actual warfare so he resorted for blackmail.

    Kisui was responsible for pushing right wing and saving Keisha. What did Keisha do? Die?
    Ignore saves the day.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!

    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  17. #17
    @SpiRo though Kisui might have had a good showing before he got blackmailed by Kanki like you say the undeniable truth is that he lost the war and the good part about warfare is that its not bound by any rules, just like street fights a loss due to one having been blinded by hot chillies pepper by his opponent is as genuine as any clean loss.

    Hara's love for strategy dulled Keisha since it seems his instincts went as good as when he faced Duke Hyou.

    As for Shibashou, Riboku has to get him to somehow compromise on his views towards central Zhao else they in deep shit or just plain get rid of Kakukai since they can't kill the King that guy is bad news for Zhao's military with him having guys like Maikou as his go to general and even politics.

  18. #18
    Evading Marcelle SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    As far as i can from Niggacelle
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @SpiRo though Kisui might have had a good showing before he got blackmailed by Kanki like you say the undeniable truth is that he lost the war and the good part about warfare is that its not bound by any rules, just like street fights a loss due to one having been blinded by hot chillies pepper by his opponent is as genuine as any clean loss.

    Hara's love for strategy dulled Keisha since it seems his instincts went as good as when he faced Duke Hyou.
    Kisui "lost" the the war because he did not fight the war lol.

    Keisha did good against Duke only because Duke had no intel about Keisha at all. While Keisha knew EVERYTHING about Duke. Moment Duke realized what kind of general Keisha is he could not do anything to Duke anymore. Duke would demolish Keisha.
    Last edited by SpiRo; 04-20-2017 at 09:56 PM.
    Ignore saves the day.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!

    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kisui "lost" the the war because he did not fight the war lol.

    Keisha did good against Duke only because Duke had no intel about Keisha at all. While Keisha knew EVERYTHING about Duke. Moment Duke realized what kind of general Keisha is he could not do anything to Duke anymore. Duke would demolish Keisha.
    Doesn't matter how he lost, he did. Kanki exploited a weakness just like he did to Keisha. As fate would have it, Keisha's mistake cost him his life and so couldn't learn from the experience to become stronger. Kisui will have learned from the battle though, so with the experience gained may (probably will) prove to become stronger than Keisha, but at the time the two were fairly even.

  20. #20
    killing Ordo the next time they meet?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •