• 4/5

9 39.13%
  • 5/5

10 43.48%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

It's been so long

Quote Originally Posted by Master0fHell View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ' I will be a crew member of the future pirate king, why would i be afraid of a mere Yokno ' ?!
    seriously, does Hara think that this is fucking cool?! and after all the fuss we made over the yonko, turns out that the BM is a clumsy greenhorn...
    What did BM do wrong?

Pretty good chapter. Brook being a boss this arc

Katakuris power seems alright. Didnt expect a logia but why not lets see how he uses it.

I really liked Jimbeis speech and hope he will finally join after this arc. Im surprised to see what will happen now that the picture is destroyed. I guess Katakuri and Smoothie will have her hands full trying to calm down Big Mom. Thats the only way I see them getting out of there.

Ice & Fire Magic Chef Rong Nianbing's Avatar
    Love how Brook is carrying the whole arc on his back even though he doesn't have a back. Yohohoho

God of Emotions (1st Class God)

Yeah. Brook is literally the MVP of the arc. Year of Sanji? He's done nothing but get the Straw Hats in trouble. It's Brook that's putting in work.

First it was Franky and now Brook. I hope this continues as I wouldn't mind Robin finally getting to shine as well.

So, Dogtooth has Gasparde's DF?

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    I'd say without their captains the Whitebeards would be slightly stronger than the Red-Hairs and with their captains they'd be significantly stronger.
    It's pretty obvious no Emperor was a real threat to Whitebeard. He just had too much power and influence.
    Raigou apparently can't even destroy an island, which Whitebeard can do easily.
    Obviously it was because of Whitebeard, but the crew even without the captain is still highly exceptional. If you take away the captains, the Whitebeard's would beat any Emperor crew decisively.
    Vista can fight Whitebeard,

Katakuri vs. Sanji foreshadow intensifies. It's probably going to be a 2v1, similar to a Nami and Luffy scenario so they can neutralize his fruit. It would be funny if he did take down Katakuri and Morgans captures the moment. His bounty will definitely be above Ussop's after this arc and slightly behind Zoro's.

Also, what was Smoothie doing? Enjoying the show?

Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    year of sanji is a meme at this point

Just wait for year of Zoro.

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungand View Post
    Just wait for year of Zoro.
    Part 2 has been all Zoro.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Part 2 has been all Zoro.
    Yea, but I am talking about the actual year. Everyone thought Sanji is going to get some character developement or some new powers, but literally nothing happened yet, so I wonder what's gonna happen when Zoro is going to have his ''year''.

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    What did BM do wrong?
    nothing, its what Oda did wrong by portraying her as an idiotic being...
    naive, stupid, childish, over-reactant... (and i mean it!)
    oh and her weaknesses...
    first, we get to know that she will go on a rampage for a picture, and now we see that part of her power doesn't work on those who doesn't fear her... i am surprised that she was not brought down until now, regardless her empire, influence, and subordinates... a well-studied plan from the marines, a Yonko (Shanks for instance) or a pirate alliance can bring her down...
    back to what i said, i get that Jinbi is cool and all, but it would have been better if he said something like ' i will join the strawhats, even if it meant opposing a Yonko' rather than 'cuz you're a mere yonko'

- - - Updated - - -

now i cant expect much from Kaido lol, but anyway... anyways, ill wait for her true power in the nxt chapter and see whether i was rash in my judgment

I think people are overblowing her inability to take Jinbe's souls. We already saw she can grab someones life force out of them. The ranged move is the one with condition. She's just choosing to kill him with her Homies because its more painful and flashy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungand View Post
    Yea, but I am talking about the actual year. Everyone thought Sanji is going to get some character developement or some new powers, but literally nothing happened yet, so I wonder what's gonna happen when Zoro is going to have his ''year''.
    He'll just not be restrained. He has looked better with barely any screen time and just flexing a little bit.
    Last edited by Dayum; 04-22-2017 at 01:04 PM.

I always thought it was a mistake to pit Luffy against an Emperor so early, but I still found the chapter enjoyable.

My guess is they'll attack Big Mom and she'll be hurt but still kicking.

I think she'll be out for a while due to her poison and Katakuri will be the main threat until she wakes up a few chapters later.

I don't think she'll survive the poison with her natural stamina. The Poison will just shave off a lot of years she's collected in her lifetime.

Big Mom is either going to be embarassed into the ground, or the SH Alliance is in for a really, really rude fucking awakening.

I'm praying to the god of your choice its the latter.

Smoothie has got to be the most useless subordinate apart form getting fodderise by a door what has she even done ? 930mil bounty my foot

Stop talking shit about Smoothie. She was just surprised over all the Luffy's.

Oda won't fail her.

- - - Updated - - -

My guess is they'll attack Big Mom and she'll be hurt but still kicking.
    Sounds horrible. More like they save the family get hurt at the same time, but barely making it out alive.

Brook turning out to be the king of success this arc and lol Morgan busy scooping shit like hell isn't about to befall the whole ceremonial hall dude trying match Brook's level of goatness.

Can't help but imagine Oda throwing us a curve ball after the G.W, making it so that Brook destroying the picture was just another one of Katakuri's glimpses into the future.