Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 69
  1. #21
    Femto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    11,749
    She still has brute strenght and her personal homies.

  2. #22
    It has been long know that every devil fruit has its weakness I mean even Hancock's powers to take advantage of people wicked desires towards her was usesless against Luffy which is probably same thing that happened to BM's own against Jinbe.

  3. #23
    Mochi Logia?

    This would make sense if he was actually a Starch man but he's the Mochi man.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Katakuri is probably a jelly man.

    Big Mom got fucking nerfed.Fuck this.
    Katakuri is literally Potato Starch, which is what makes up Mochi, Jelly isn't related to Starch nor Mochi in the slightest.

  4. #24
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    50,203
    The fuck is Mochi?

    That's not an element.




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  5. #25
    Dai Don Dedede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is a nerf because she can't compete with the other Yonko.How the fuck can she even do anything to Kaido?
    By actually fighting him

    If it worked even on other Yonkou she could no diff them

  6. #26
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    50,203
    Wait


    Dogtooth is made out of Potato starch...?


    And I thought that Oda couldn't make one shittier than the Biscuit fruit...

    Now I dislike Dogtooth a bit.




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  7. #27
    Dai Don Dedede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,741
    Hope Katakuri fares better than that


    @meru; do you read One Piece?

  8. #28
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    50,203
    Dogtooth's coolness dropped by 50%




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  9. #29
    lazy ADD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Home( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    1,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hope Katakuri fares better than that


    @meru; do you read One Piece?
    Me 2

  10. #30
    There's more than one way she takes Souls, what she used on jimbei was called soul vocals, I bet her incarnations can do it freely or she herself can too.

    - - - Updated - - -

    How else would she have made her 3 personal homies? Did she stand in front of a mirror and ask the same question scaring herself?

  11. #31
    Method to Madness Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    27,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mirror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She still has brute strenght and her personal homies.
    You mean the brute strength that barerly tore down a tower when she was in a blind rage?

  12. #32
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    8,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You mean the brute strength that barerly tore down a tower when she was in a blind rage?
    Also the personal homies that got injured by Brook? Ok, we need to talk, I sent you a message in your inbox


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  13. #33
    Dai Don Dedede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You mean the brute strength that barerly tore down a tower when she was in a blind rage?
    She was just eating http://kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece...-829?id=320605

    A move from her to kill a fly was depicted as if it would be a danger to the Brooke rescue party, I doubt she'd struggle to destroy a tower, she also walked right through the reinforced door that kept Smoothie out. She still has Napoleon Zeus and Prometheus. I'm way more interested in seeing that fighting style than having her ripping out souls left and right. We can also expect her to be able to take souls in another way considering that she has her soul taxes.

  14. #34
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    10,739
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also the personal homies that got injured by Brook? Ok, we need to talk, I sent you a message in your inbox
    Brook scratching the homies is not the problem since he has an ability that allows them to somewhat fight them.The problem is that Oda doesn't give a fuck anymore about portraying Big Mom as Yonko like he has done with the other 4 he has shown.Her strength seems like a joke.

  15. #35
    Oda shits on Yonks once again

    "Yonko means nothing to PK crewmate"
    PK underling >>> yanko

    Neither Brook or Jinbe give a fuck about yakos

  16. #36
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    8,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brook scratching the homies is not the problem since he has an ability that allows them to somewhat fight them.The problem is that Oda doesn't give a fuck anymore about portraying Big Mom as Yonko like he has done with the other 4 he has shown.Her strength seems like a joke.
    I man well aware that it was Brooks powers that harmed her homie, but my point was that in crossover battles people with spiritual powers can effected homies

    well that is what happens when you hype up characters you claim to be monsters ridiculously that they seem unbeatable. That is what I have been saying for a little by time for series with too many powers a character holds that makes them OP.
    Last edited by COV; 04-19-2017 at 01:27 PM.


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  17. #37
    Femto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    11,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You mean the brute strength that barerly tore down a tower when she was in a blind rage?
    I mean the brute strenght that destroyed a top tier door like it was nothing.

  18. #38
    Method to Madness Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    27,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mirror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I mean the brute strenght that destroyed a top tier door like it was nothing.

  19. #39
    Fist of Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    2,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You mean the brute strength that barerly tore down a tower when she was in a blind rage?
    wow so u think Katakuri and Smoothie was the one who battle Old man for territory

    Roger was so stupid that he stole Big mam poneglph insteadof oneshotting her

    -she can barely destory a tower
    - Her soul vocal would not affect Roger
    - Her three strongest homie got hurt by fodder Brook

    Last edited by Fist of Destruction; 04-19-2017 at 03:57 PM.


  20. #40
    Method to Madness Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    27,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Fist of Destruction View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wow so u think Katakuri and Smoothie was the one who battle Old man for territory

    Roger was so stupid that he stole Big mam poneglph insteadof oneshotting her

    -she can barely destory a tower
    - Her soul vocal would not affect Roger
    - Her three strongest homie got hurt by fodder Brook

    the sad thing here is that someone took that seriously.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •