Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 90
  1. #41
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    7,393
    Fight the power?

    I know some police officers sometimes harass people, but so many of these vids show legitimate reasons for why they should be concerned, and ask questions. Some people like to be difficult.

  2. #42
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    8,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fight the power?

    I know some police officers sometimes harass people, but so many of these vids show legitimate reasons for why they should be concerned, and ask questions. Some people like to be difficult.
    yeah fight the power if it's a dystopia but come on, we live in the cradle of western society. it's no longer the 50's.

    Is it just ignorance

    Thanks to Cake~


  3. #43
    Depends a lot on where you live.

  4. #44
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    8,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Depends a lot on where you live.
    wouldn't complying be the best even then? I understand if the cop is doing something illegal, but sorry, I don't live in some world like that.

    just comply, and you can even sue better if you find something displeasing?

    Thanks to Cake~


  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wouldn't complying be the best even then? I understand if the cop is doing something illegal, but sorry, I don't live in some world like that.

    just comply, and you can even sue better if you find something displeasing?

    More often than not it's just a matter of people being stupid punks, but rarely it's a matter of fear taking over because you can't trust the cops not to kill you.

  6. #46
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    8,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    More often than not it's just a matter of people being stupid punks, but rarely it's a matter of fear taking over because you can't trust the cops not to kill you.
    I've yet to seen a cop kill a man who was complying. (No, I don't want you to find proof, I'm not arguing against your point)
    It just seems like people act too irrationally in these cases. we could avoid a lot of problems.

    Thanks to Cake~


  7. #47
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    8,930

    Blog #3

    Ahh, I don't feel like posting.

    I just don't feel like I have anything of interest to check here, and then post about it.

    I know i'm a mod of some such sections, but even then I just don't have the drive to post about it.

    Complaining sure helps though, but I feel like I have no reason to complain. problem is, I shouldn't just stop posting.

    But post what?

    Today I read to my exams, and played Old School Runescape. I also watched an episode of Better Call Saul, which was an endurance task to watch without skipping.

    It really doesn't fuel my interest to post to TMF. I feel like sometimes I drift further and further from this place.

    Thanks to Cake~


  8. #48
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    7,393
    You need to try something new.

  9. #49
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,064
    like drawing some tits

  10. #50
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    38,847
    just stick around as long as you feel like it, and drop by every now and then to say hi to your crispy

    it's good to post as long as it feels natural, when it's forced it doesn't have a lot of sense.


  11. #51
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    8,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    just stick around as long as you feel like it, and drop by every now and then to say hi to your crispy

    it's good to post as long as it feels natural, when it's forced it doesn't have a lot of sense.
    Yeah when I was a contributor, back in the good ol' days, I could sustain a good amount of posts every day, and it felt natural. I mean I had fun doing it.

    Taking that 1 year off doing all but things related to what I'd talk about in Tmf really changed me.

    Don't get me wrong I'm still all the things I'm loved/hated for, but now there's this new layer of things added. Sometimes it feels like that layer is too thick and it blocks me from getting into the groove.

    But you can bet your sweet anus I'm going to throw a comment on something a user said.

    Thanks to Cake~


  12. #52
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    8,930
    Now I'm going to talk about Kaang

    is he for real, or is he just a troll?

    Like man that's an actual racist.

    I don't like talking to you kaang if you see this post.

    however, if we'd have a reasonable discussion, then I'd be down.

    Thanks to Cake~


  13. #53
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    8,930

    CALLOUT on VICE

    Oh boy.

    I think it's a time again and again to state my mind about things.

    This will be a callout, on VICE.

    On First glance, VICE, (edgius condescendius) seems like a run of the mill moderator with a post count that isn't very big, and rep bar that kind of passes.

    but initial interactions reveal the murky undercurrent of his psyche.

    constant callouts on peoples errors. no hesitation to call someone on it.
    he targets members he doesn't know can take the abuse.
    afterwards he feigns that since he happened to "forget" it he's off with no moral blame.

    He's not famous enough to warrant a bigger thread, so I'm just going to rip him a new one here.

    alright, so what do I think of him?

    Well.... not much. I mean he seems to feed of on quick assaults on chatbox, or EZ threads with members he hasn't talked with. I went and checked. the guy is anti-social even on the internet. hardly any meaningful conversations on his profile. Views are low too.

    There was this whole debacle with him being on the army? Dude, we know you could've posted every day, at least once. You just didn't want to. At least people like @Zoro; knew to call you out on that bullshit.

    What, you were tired? don't give me that shit.

    Now, just ignore him if you don't like him. once he loses interest he slithers back into his section that is so poorly categorized even he seems lost.

    Occasionally he might say some nice things, but those are just when something good has happened to him, not you.



    Overall, I rate this person, a Twat out of a Cunt.

    Thanks to Cake~


  14. #54
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    10,581
    Just to make sure, you wrote all of that right? It was not someone else talking about you?

  15. #55
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    8,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mirror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just to make sure, you wrote all of that right? It was not someone else talking about you?
    ?

    I wrote my feelings about that guy.

    Thanks to Cake~


  16. #56
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    38,847
    vice is a sweetie tbh

    ... once you learn how to talk with him, that is


  17. #57
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    7,393
    Too much hate. Stop jerking off to the things that make you feel guilty mate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mirror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just to make sure, you wrote all of that right? It was not someone else talking about you?
    Talk to him in finnish. Maybe it'll make him feel better.

  18. #58
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    10,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Talk to him in finnish. Maybe it'll make him feel better.
    Alright.

    @VICE

    Saunan takana on tilaa.

  19. #59
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    7,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mirror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Alright.

    @<span class="highlight"><a href="http://www.millenniumforums.com/member.php?u=4451" target="_blank">VICE</a></span>

    Saunan takana on tilaa.

    I wrote that in google and found this beautiful song.


  20. #60
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    10,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wrote that in google and found this beautiful song.

    Never heard of that.

    Listening it now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •