Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona 5

I'm finally free from the script.

It's turning out to be my favourite Persona game so far.

I will prob get this summer when I can afford games again.

..... And now I'm free.

Sell your bike or something mate. You're missing out

This game:

I didn't think Zelda could be beat for my GOTY, but I was mistaken.

How far are you mate?

20 hours in, I'm currently trying to beat the second Palace boss. It's a freaking brutal fight on Hard, I'd rather not drop the difficulty if I can avoid it, but I might have to if a little bit of grinding doesn't help me.

I tried playing it on Merciless. I kept getting one shotted when I was still in the scripted phase. Fuck that. Currently working my way through second palace on hard. Is the second palace boss that hard?

I'd say that it is, it's the type of boss that you need to hit as hard as you can as quickly as you can, and my not-too-great personas and possibly underleveled party (lvl 17/18) wasn't prepared at all to deal with that. I definitely need to go through Mementos and make some better personas before I try again.

I'm sure I'll be 20+ before I get to the boss. Can't wait to see what the fight is going to be like. Got a good persona team with me that covers most weaknesses.

Second palace complete. Grinding my MC to lvl 19 and making some more Personas worked wonders for the boss fight, but it still gave me a hard time, partially because I refused to take the easy way out and use the special boss action.

Having played the game for this long, I have to say that I REALLY appreciate all of the features that they've added to improve upon the flaws of the previous games. Being able to see if confidants are available through the map is a godsend, and being able to fast-travel to basically all notable locations is just as convenient.

Being able to see confidants through the map and all fast travel that unlocks with every place you visit is amazing, but how about restarting fights from the last battle that took place? Or that the palace dungeons aren't just endless halls. The battle menu is really good too.

I'm finding some spots I didn't know you could even use like that. Can you romance Ann?

First phase was annoying, but I beat him third try. There was no special boss action.

That maid service a couple of days later.

The anime episode was good. Actually did that sidemission ingame. They got all the details down, except for the way MC shoots, and using Arsene after the second palace.

So without spoiling, how would you guys rate this?

Let us finish before rating muchacho. Game is easily 100 hours or so from what I've heard. I'm like 50+ in, and still not seeing the end anytime soon. So far it's great. Only thing I hate is Morgana telling me when I can or can't go out. Piece of shit cat who shares the same VA with Tony Chopper.

Talkin' about Persona 5? Get ready for a copyright infringement notification.

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Talkin' about Persona 5? Get ready for a copyright infringement notification.
    That's not even funny. Can't even take screen pictures of this damn game.

what do you guys think of the game's music? haven't played it myself but found some of the songs on youtube to be quite good

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what do you guys think of the game's music? haven't played it myself but found some of the songs on youtube to be quite good
    They are all good. Constantly playing when you're stealing hearths.