Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    i thought for sure i'll see it once i awake, but not yet lol

I wonder if there're some problems with the strats......
    Last edited by gn_x00; 03-29-2017 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i thought for sure i'll see it once i awake, but not yet lol

I wonder if there're some problems with the strats......
    Sorry I had trouble accessing the website yesterday again. Today I just finished the things void said i messed up on

Sorry, I made a mistake in reviewing Cyri's strat, one more day should be sufficient to fix it.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

@Cyri; @Nordlending; @gn_x00; @felixng2015; @Zentos; @Crispinianus; @Great Potato; OP is updated with the strats

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

@Nordlending;

brown hill is the most bottom hill in the map right?

- - - Updated - - -

anyway, seems it will come down to Nord's phase 1 since Hakurei team somehow has clause about leaving his fortified location and try to sneak attack incoming enemy?

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    I will go trough this properly when I get home today.

Either way. I have 2 big advantages that shows themselves. 1: Brown army will join the attack of center hill after securing brown hill, and 2: Shin, a 5000 men commander I'd in charge of a 80 k army, and his second in command is Shunmen.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

I feel like in a all out war I win because green is not gonna just sit there if middle mountain has a chance to lose and if middle mountain wins with shin they will help take out the hill I madeeasy to take over.

- - - Updated - - -

And also yes current Shin is in charge of at least 40k troops. God guys current shin has deserved to be promoted a while ago so i did it got a problem
    Last edited by Cyri; 03-30-2017 at 11:16 AM.

Hell green and red might hit mangoku at the same time and do a joint effort and attack yellow army at 2 fronts. I doubt brown army would've taken middle mountain by then, but now I have wei bastila's and we'll just finish where his yellow team left off
    Last edited by Cyri; 03-30-2017 at 12:32 PM.

Also please don't forget black has 5k special Zhao cavalry to help with defense. They would either take out a ton Ballista via surprise attack by going through the forest or help stablize the field while taking out tons of guys. From what I read about these guys they are a power themselfs.

I think I will handle this quite easy.

First. If Shin was capable of being a general he would already have been promoted. Both Ouhon and Mouten hasn't proven themselves, so they are stuck at the same rank. You are also leaving 40 k in the charge of Shunmen. A man we haven't seen lead anything thing bigger a couple of thoursand men. That's even worse. None of these guys are even strategists.

About the center hill:
    The fortification is pretty much broken to pieces after the balliste fire, and a good amount of rope for climbing will be provided. Factor inn the 22 (where of two of them are twice as big) siege towers coming towards the place Mougou's men won't have a hard time getting a foot hold.

I am not sure how you intend the suprise attack to go, but if they go through the forest they will be seen by my scouts, and the attack fail right there. If they run down to attack the face of my army, they won't be able to do much. Sure they will cause some damage, but they will die there. There is no getting away from that if they decide to comit.

- - - Updated - - -

There is this thing that makes me a bit unsure on how things are going to go down.

Claus 1 - Lie and wait on the top of the mountain hill and try to sneak attack approaching armies or people to conquar the orange hill and they will support others armies fighting

Now since the brown hill gets take without problem. I assume Hakurei will set out to attack the brown army. It would also be natural for him to aim for Mangoku (if he knows he is there).

"and they will support others armies fighting"
    I assume this command will remain irrelevant since "Attack A" or "Attack B" has a higher priority.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    I think I will handle this quite easy.

First. If Shin was capable of being a general he would already have been promoted. Both Ouhon and Mouten hasn't proven themselves, so they are stuck at the same rank. You are also leaving 40 k in the charge of Shunmen. A man we haven't seen lead anything thing bigger a couple of thoursand men. That's even worse. None of these guys are even strategists.

About the center hill:
    The fortification is pretty much broken to pieces after the balliste fire, and a good amount of rope for climbing will be provided. Factor inn the 22 (where of two of them are twice as big) siege towers coming towards the place Mougou's men won't have a hard time getting a foot hold.

I am not sure how you intend the suprise attack to go, but if they go through the forest they will be seen by my scouts, and the attack fail right there. If they run down to attack the face of my army, they won't be able to do much. Sure they will cause some damage, but they will die there. There is no getting away from that if they decide to comit.

- - - Updated - - -

There is this thing that makes me a bit unsure on how things are going to go down.

Claus 1 - Lie and wait on the top of the mountain hill and try to sneak attack approaching armies or people to conquar the orange hill and they will support others armies fighting

Now since the brown hill gets take without problem. I assume Hakurei will set out to attack the brown army. It would also be natural for him to aim for Mangoku (if he knows he is there).

I assume this command will remain irrelevant since "Attack A" or "Attack B" has a higher priority.
    I put in that many terms and ment for themselfs to decide which is most important with how they think the battle will play out. So we both agree the mangoku army is out of the equation right?

I feel like team green would team with team shin to finish mangoku quick and fast. then do a spread around attack so the bastilas dont take out too many of them while kaine leads 5k of the fastest horses to the west part of your army and you'll be attacked by all sides and lose the fight...By the time brown army knows you need help we ll have you bastilas and win

- - - Updated - - -

All shin needs to do is lead them into the enemey inspiring them to do well. Shin has shown to do that before and I believe that is all he needs to do with all the pressure your team is facing. I had no chance of offense, but you gave a offensive army better posistion to slaughter you

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind Team middle mountain has 35k archer i feel bad for any approaching armies

Leading an army is not that simple. Not even close. He has show us before, but when he did he was raiding the tail of someone else. Even then the number wasn't close to 80 K. Shin at his best he won't be able to effectively use 80K in battle. They are also infantery. They will be slow. They will lag, and when the fighting start they will be useless. Figthing in a foreset is caotic affair. The only troops that will be usefull are those very close to Shunmen and Shin. When they eventaully get there Mangoku will have known they where coming for ages.

The only issues is going to be Green army. That battle is going to take a while. There is no way its going to end quick. No matter who wins it.

The Center Moutain will fall before whatever happens in the forest is finished. Brown army can use the Siege towers Yellow placed out. They have their own 200 Wei Ballistas. Your Commander-In-Chief is going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    Leading an army is not that simple. Not even close. He has show us before, but when he did he was raiding the tail of someone else. Even then the number wasn't close to 80 K. Shin at his best he won't be able to effectively use 80K in battle. They are also infantery. They will be slow. They will lag, and when the fighting start they will be useless. Figthing in a foreset is caotic affair. The only troops that will be usefull are those very close to Shunmen and Shin. When they eventaully get there Mangoku will have known they where coming for ages.

The only issues is going to be Green army. That battle is going to take a while. There is no way its going to end quick. No matter who wins it.

The Center Moutain will fall before whatever happens in the forest is finished. Brown army can use the Siege towers Yellow placed out. They have their own 200 Wei Ballistas. Your Commander-In-Chief is going to die.
    dont talk about things needing to be shown with jesus Ballistas. It's like they have infinite ammo and turn on a dime nevermind they have good enough aim to snipe thousands of calv...I sure as hell don't remember these in kingdom. Center mountain will hold while taking casualties and shin will show up. Hell maybe green army will go onto middle mountain and help from there, but I perfer there surprise attack because I believe they can last out untill shin/green make it to attack

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind your army can't see any of my army at the top and I don't think it's in character to shoot 800 bastilas thinking there might be a few people on the top

I have to agree here why oh why would you have shin lead 80k men. 10k maybe at most and even thats iffy.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    I have to agree here why oh why would you have shin lead 80k men. 10k maybe at most and even thats iffy.
    I know it might not have been the best choice, but I wanted my most powerful general on the ground with enough troops so he could just point and that's enough leading. Nevermind his instinct has shown to help turn the tides in duke hyou level fights. I had trouble with some of the numbers and no I didn't exactly mean to give him this many, but acting like that determines this fight is wrong.

They will aim at the fortification they can see. Which is something. Mostly they will aim at the wall and other places to use them as shown in the manga. Use the rope dangeling down to build something that makes it possible for a lot of men to scale that wall.

After that. Aim high and see if they hit something. Nothing game breaking, but it will hurt.

Ryuu_Koku with a impressive 92 intell and 88 leadership with rinbunkun under him and also kaine who is far from a non factor are not gonna fold up as easily as you make it. Mangoku will and green doesn't even need to fight manguko to make it to support middle mountain if they decide it is needed

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind black could send units directly into the forest without you knowing and that seems like it could be very effective.

Scouts. Almost full coverage. He would know.

Green can't support Center Mountain directly. They either need to attack Mangoku or Brown army due to his clauses.

Well the claus does say support other armies why couldn't they directly and those horns can hurt if used against smart generals and I do believe I have one of those can. I also believe shin has battled someone using those before so he at the least will make you think armies are all around.

Also if middmountain did send people into the forest to sneak attack you, you wouldn't know how many so you'd have to play more defensivly which would give even more time for my other teams to help
    Last edited by Cyri; 03-30-2017 at 07:09 PM.

Wait. Hakurei where the vice-general and leader of green army.

Hakurei, The 1000-man-commander.

And you have a general serving under him.

Reason I didn't think much about about "supporting other armies" was because it felt more like a add-on to the general objective of attacking the approaching army, or the army who took the hill.