Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I'm gonna try to finish my strat today or tommarow. Man I'm gonna do my best, but I think defender have the advantage on this map and his team is like perfect of it.

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    Lets see what I am facing.

... You actually have more troops than me if I doesn't consider my siege weaponry.

Do I have a time limit for annihilating him. This might take a while.
    Last edited by Nordlending; 03-27-2017 at 12:38 AM.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyri View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm gonna try to finish my strat today or tommarow. Man I'm gonna do my best, but I think defender have the advantage on this map and his team is like perfect of it.
    uh... just to make sure if you read it right.

you're the one who's defending right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    Do I have a time limit for annihilating him. This might take a while.
    IIRC, we agree for it to be 7 days.
    @Void; clarify the win condition for this one?
    Last edited by gn_x00; 03-27-2017 at 12:44 AM.

Holy shit I am so dumb how did i not see that. Guys im taking this seriously, just got alot going on sorry

Holy shit I am so dumb how did i not see that. Guys im taking this seriously, just got alot going on sorry
    nah, no problem.

for a while I also didn't see Nord post where he decided to go with offense. [Wei bonus can decide if he wants to go attacking or defending]
    @Void; might need to tag the players to avoid cases like this when the OP is updated

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    nah, no problem.

for a while I also didn't see Nord post where he decided to go with offense. [Wei bonus can decide if he wants to go attacking or defending]
    @Void; might need to tag the players to avoid cases like this when the OP is updated
    I already read the other thread, but I just wanted to confirm before making my strat. I can choose what my 187.5k base troops are. Like make them heavey infantry or fast calv
    Last edited by Cyri; 03-27-2017 at 01:00 AM.

I already read the other thread, but I just wanted to confirm before making my strat. I can choose what my 187.5k base troops are. Like make them heavey infantry or fast calv
    fast cavalry is kinda restricted as elites (which you have 40k), but you can have light cavalry which is normally faster than heavy cavalry.
    However heavy vs light cavalry speed is not an issue for you because of Chu's bonus

Almost done don't know if I'll win, but I am loving this part of the game win or lose GG

I am pretty much done, but I'm gonna sleep on it before sending it in

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    uh... just to make sure if you read it right.

you're the one who's defending right?

IIRC, we agree for it to be 7 days.
    @Void; clarify the win condition for this one?
    really iffy on this, since Nord versus Zentos didn't really take that into consideration. I'd say wincon is the usual kill Cic/vices or take all hills, whichever one happens first @Cyri; @Nordlending; thoughts?

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Ok.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    really iffy on this, since Nord versus Zentos didn't really take that into consideration. I'd say wincon is the usual kill Cic/vices or take all hills, whichever one happens first @Cyri; @Nordlending; thoughts?
    I agree, but shouldn't defence just have to survive? wouldn't that make the whole attack/defence thing not worth it? I based my whole strat on surviving

I think @Void; means that's the win condition for Nord. Defend just need to defend for 7 days (of course if you want to switch to attacking so that the enemy can't attack anymore then it's okay)

do correct me if i'm wrong, Void

I agree, but shouldn't defence just have to survive? wouldn't that make the whole attack/defence thing not worth it? I based my whole strat on surviving
    yeah, that's win con for Nord, if he can't achieve that then you win.

I have sent my strat in. Unless Void find something to complain about we will duke it out tommorow.

For defence its not enough to survive. It dosen't matter if all your troops are alive. If enemy takes all the things you where supposed to protect in the first place you lose the war.

I am pretty much done, but I'm gonna sleep on it before sending it in
    gonna sleep on it some more?

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    gonna sleep on it some more?
    I couldn't access this site sorry I'll send it withen the hour.

Sent strat I just hope I didn't break any rules. If I did I'm sorry and I'll fix it.

Took alot of work, but I think Void helped me fix it enough.(though he hasn't confirmed yet)
    Last edited by Cyri; 03-28-2017 at 07:34 AM.

Someone is taking their sweet time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    Someone is taking their sweet time.
    and this time it's not me

ayy feels good