Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 61
  1. #1
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,104

    What is your overall opinion of children?

    i expect this one to be more conflicted

    -Fresh out of an icky gooey womb-

  2. #2
    Wouldn't have any. Mostly cause I only think of the cons.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobius Chair View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wouldn't have any. Mostly cause I only think of the cons.
    If you say so



  4. #4
    ebbs and flows.

    too many people on the earth now, and I'd rather not contribute to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ebbs and flows.

    too many people on the earth now, and I'd rather not contribute to that.
    We don't got enough space thanks to you anyway, so yeah good choice I guess.



  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex D. Boss View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We don't got enough space thanks to you anyway, so yeah good choice I guess.

    neat
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  7. #7
    not interested in them

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    neat


  9. #9
    they're either the sweetest things or the most disgusting devils, no in between
    All Hail Aldo Jones


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  10. #10
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,653
    the guy asks for peoples opinions on children, you self centerd fucks think hes asking if you want your own children

  11. #11
    Explorer in training. Katyusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    The Steam Dragon Express
    Posts
    2,319
    I agree with Void's statement that children can be nice or unpleasant. Just depends on the way they were raised.

    If you meant in the terms of having my own children then I would like to try and raise them well for the well being of society.




  12. #12
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    they're either the sweetest things or the most disgusting devils, no in between
    /thread

  13. #13
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,828
    children are cute
    they're suicidal maniacs with unpredictable mood swings
    but they're cute

    Exhibit A:
    3 year old nika: *sticks fork in electrical socket*
    Mom: D: noooooooooooo
    3 year old nika: *being electrocuted*
    Mom: *saves suicidal toddler* WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??????????????
    3 year old nika: I was trying to drive!

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    children are cute
    they're suicidal maniacs with unpredictable mood swings
    but they're cute

    Exhibit A:
    3 year old nika: *sticks fork in electrical socket*
    Mom: D: noooooooooooo
    3 year old nika: *being electrocuted*
    Mom: *saves suicidal toddler* WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??????????????
    3 year old nika: I was trying to drive!
    what?
    All Hail Aldo Jones


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  15. #15
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    10,658
    My sis has one, a bit of a goofy kid, but nothing terrible.

    My other sis has 2, both kinda calm and the older one is a champ.

    It depends on the parents what kind of kids you'll have. I plan to have children

    Thanks to Cake~

    Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

  16. #16
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what?
    I was but a resourceful child. The fork was the key, the outlet was the ignition and my imagination was the car.

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was but a resourceful child. The fork was the key, the outlet was the ignition and my imagination was the car.
    oh I see it now, I thought you were trying to imitate a transmission stick but wasn't sure
    All Hail Aldo Jones


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  18. #18
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    oh I see it now, I thought you were trying to imitate a transmission stick but wasn't sure
    no lol we had an automatic vehicle

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  19. #19
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    43,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    they're either the sweetest things or the most disgusting devils, no in between
    pretty accurate

    - - - Updated - - -

    about having my own, sure. I'd first consider adopting one though


  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd first consider adopting one though
    why? test run so you know what to expect and can raise your real ones in a more perfect way?
    All Hail Aldo Jones


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •