I put the milk in first

[FRESH ALBUM] Drake - More Life

Just dropped

@LEG; @Alex D. Boss; @Hendrix; @Bald Headed Negro; @Mobius Chair;

Heard very good reviews of this album already. Someone said it's what Views should have been and I've only listened to three songs but I like it a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna have Insta captions for days

I gotta admit I like drake. I'll give thoughts if i hear one from this tomorrow.

Thanks to Cake~

More Life already a classic

I put the milk in first
    More chunes for ya headtop

Jesus, didnt he release Views like last week? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

"How you let the fake ghostwriting rumors turn you into a ghost"

I put the milk in first
    Favorite tracks: Passionfruit, Madiba Riddim, Blem, KMT, Glow, Ice Melts
    Honorable mentions: Skepta Interlude

How would you rank this among all his other works? @Loki;

I put the milk in first
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobius Chair View Post
    How would you rank this among all his other works? @Loki;
    Hard to say really. Take Care is my favorite Drake album of all time and I think Views is better than this one.

1. Take Care
    3. More Life

What about you?

Careful about the Views > More Life view. So many people thought it was his worst work, and you know how people are with treating their opinions as fact.

I'd say it's IYRTITL > Take Care > Views > NWTS. I haven't finished More Life yet.

I put the milk in first
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobius Chair View Post
    Careful about the Views > More Life view. So many people thought it was his worst work, and you know how people are with treating their opinions as fact.

I'd say it's IYRTITL > Take Care > Views > NWTS. I haven't finished More Life yet.
    Reasonable ranking

Interested to see where you'll place More Life after you listen to it. And god damn. They really think its his worst work? That's an over statement for sure. That album had so many hits. Its probably one of his most enjoyable album from start to finish.

I played it from start to finish and enjoyed it all the way through. The titles for Views and IYRTITL should have been switched though. Totally uncanny how songs called 6 God, You & the 6, as well as 6PM in New York were on an album called IYRTITL. What were your favorites off of Views?

I put the milk in first
    Weston Road Flows, Feel No Ways, Controlla, One Dance, Views, HOTLINE BLING.

It was just the perfect summer album. Whenever Controlla and One Dance came on a party, it was always lively and everyone just knew the lyrics from start to finish. I think that's a mark of a good enjoyable song.

The first half of the album is where the strength of the project came from. The second half was decent, but Fire & Desire and Too Good were the best. As well as Hotline Bling and the regular Views song.

Honestly, I'm open minded and I try to see things from a different POV, but I don't see how anyone could dislike the album. Maybe there's a sixth sense of a music critic I'm missing or something. The only critique of Views that I can agree with is that it wasn't his best which some people were saying.
    @Loki; just in case you didn't see it
    Last edited by Masakazu Chiba; 03-20-2017 at 03:25 PM.

I put the milk in first
    @Mobius Chair;

That's a fair criticism. It's not a perfect album but its not the worst by any means. That usually happens when an album is diluted with tracks. There are going to be highs and lows. That's why I prefer condensed albums since people are quick to pick on the weaker tracks and dismiss the stronger ones.

Views, in my opinion, had a ton of tracks but they weren't terrible tracks, which is why I rate it highly. It was consistently good, great or mediocre but never really fell flat like some critics claim. I actually think it had more high than lows. Part of the reason why Take Care gets such good reviews is that its a lot more condensed, leaving more room for stronger tracks to shine. Which is fair. But I can also see why people dislike Views and I'm okay with it.

Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Hard to say really. Take Care is my favorite Drake album of all time and I think Views is better than this one.

1. Take Care
    3. More Life

What about you?
    Where is NWTS and IYRTITL?

- - - Updated - - -

Batman da na na

I put the milk in first
    Tied for 4th.

I enjoyed the other three albums more.

More Life is top 3 Drake album.