Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    well. considering i won't even be able to defend my strat too much since i'll be traveling for another 2 days and one night, I think you can give the win to felix?

I didn't realize Zenou voted for me so thought it was already my loss

he voted and didn't respond to my defense at all lol

Hmm, I missed gn's position last time, he deploys way closer to felix than I originally thought so that means there will be blood. I really like gn's system, super organized and efficient, especially with the defense mechanisms. felix's on the other hand is vague again, like I know Genbou's central army will engage, but how will it go down? Genbou's first clause I especially hate, it's kinda redundant since that's his character anyways and it doesn't give me a concrete idea of what he'll do when gn's vanguard marches forward, not to mention all we have of Genbou's feats on the plains is receiving attacks, not attacking himself.

I'd have to say manpower/tactics go to gn and felix has the officer quality. The way I see it, felix has the initial edge in engagement though, his center of Rokuomi/Kyoukai/Kanou holds an edge over Fuuki in firepower, with his flanks being able to hold off gn's flanks from helping out. Rinko should even things out though. I don't see Ryuutou and Choutou pushing the helicopter and the chestnut faggot out of their defensive positions but Kaioku and Zenou will definitely beat Kouyoku and Rihaku ... if only they weren't forced to help the central army's advance and could create their own offense. I really don't like that.

I like how Rinko and Raido will help the center but how they will do against felix's main three is up for debate. Leaning towards felix's three right now. Genbou will make sure every side will not run out of reinforcements but that's about it. I'd like it more if Seikai's poison archers could be in the offense. I don't like how gn has so many troops tied up with Ordo in the back but they can flood the center as well so that's good. It's really close but I'll give the win to [gn] right now: he has a great defense and a good system of reserve troops and officers to help his vanguard while felix only has pretty much only has reserve troops to bolster his front lines. I see Choutou/Ryuutou being held in check and ground down while Zenou and Kaioku can be held for a good amount of time by Rihaku and Kouyoku. Rokuomi/Kanou/Kyoukai will tire after they have to face Rinko/Raido and then a fresh 30k led by Ordo afterwards. felix's center will collapse then because their officers are tired/beat and their soldiers won't have a good leader to rouse them.

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well. considering i won't even be able to defend my strat too much since i'll be traveling for another 2 days and one night, I think you can give the win to felix?
    so you formally surrender? this means I'll probably have to delay your next match, as the loser here has to face Zentos next

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    so you formally surrender? this means I'll probably have to delay your next match, as the loser here has to face Zentos next
    Uh... I thought it was the other way around with winner facing Zentos.

I guess I shouldn't surrender since it will delay things.

I'll try to post whatever I can once in a while with my phone while traveling

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    Uh... I thought it was the other way around with winner facing Zentos.

I guess I shouldn't surrender since it will delay things.

I'll try to post whatever I can once in a while with my phone while traveling
    no, winner gets a break

anyways, I'll give this another day or so

gn wins 2-1!