• no dif

1 8.33%
  • all nearby anus's get magma fisted

4 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That seems unlikely.
    G4 Luffy is not that far(if any, at all) from a Yonko commander. Akainu is not no-diffing Yonko commanders. And there's Zoro who can hurt Akainu if he's careless.
    I'd say lower end of mid diff.

It's not out of the realm for him to no diff this crew. Akainu is a durability freak combined with some offensive tools that can OHKO a majority of the straw hats. Zoro and Sanji are physical fighters meaning they need to get close to deal any meaningful damage and if WB's face being blown in half is any indication, you'll realize how dangerous it is for them to even flirt with the idea. Akainu was taking some direct quake punches from a blood lusted Whitebeard and was able to retaliate with a magma punch. Really goes to show that taking the hit didn't really affect his ability to dish out damage.

G4 Luffy wasn't keeping up with a lower end commander. He needed Nami's assistance to extend the fight to 11 hours. Zoro isn't going to be doing much to him as well if we assume G4 is above him. A combination of Vista and Marco attacking Akainu irritated Akainu at best, coming out unscathed in that exchange.

One shot potential on irrelevant SH members and maybe 1-2 shots on the upper end while soaking all their damage with relative ease sounds like a no diff fight to me.

@Loki;

We've been given new information about Haki this chapter, and I've expanded upon this idea within this thread.
    It's safe to assume that WB was not able to use Haki in the war and that we did not get a display of his true power, because he was going through extreme physical stress. Even if he did use Haki, it was used to keep himself alive, otherwise we are open to discussions like Aokiji having superior Haki to WB. These things have been dismissed long ago and with the newest reveal it has been made less of a guessing game, and more into facts.

If Akainu can no diff the SHs(or Luffy and Zoro, the rest don't matter) then this whole parade on WCI is absurd, because BM will be able to shrug them off, no matter how low her Haki drops and whatnot.

@Zentos;

A blood-lusted WB isn't something to ignore though. It gives him a temporary buff and any person receiving his punch is going to take significant damages. It's not about WB not being able to dish out damage at his maximum strength, its about Akainu being able to stomach the blows at that caliber, which none of the SH's can even fathom getting close to. SH's strongest offensive tool is probably KKG which is comfortably below a blood-lusted WB hit (maximum power or slightly weaker).

Having a hard time seeing him low-mid diff this fight, which is essentially a Luffy/Zoro vs. Akainu.

@Loki;

Before this chapter I'd be in agreement with you, but when we know BM can't be hurt at all and WB has been getting stabbed left and right, it just makes me question how strong he really was before his death bed.
    I think he wouldn't like a KKG to the face for example, which is why I think they would give him lower end of mid diff. I could even agree on low diff, but no diff wouldn't make a lot of sense.

Formerly Big Mom Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
    The magma man mid diffs.

@Zentos;

There's no need to question anything. He's still arguably the strongest character and was still a force of nature even when he was dying. That's facts. The outcome would be a lot more devasating if he attacks Luffy and Zoro because they're significantly weaker than Whitebeard.

You can even use a different example. Vista and Marco -- characters who are comfortably stronger than Luffy and Zoro got a clean, direct hit on Akainu and visibly didn't even affect him. SH's have nothing to throw Akainu off his game if a blood-lusted quake punch couldn't even do it. It makes plenty sense for him to no diff them given how effortless and fast he can beat them.

@Loki;

Aaand you didn't bother reading my previous posts where I talked about how Marco and Vista didn't hurt him because they were completely devastated by Ace's death.
    You either don't agree with their Haki being down at that moment or you think that Marco can't hurt Akainu. In both cases we have nothing to talk about, so I'll be taking my leave. Rambled on too long about OP, anyway.

Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    It's not out of the realm for him to no diff this crew. Akainu is a durability freak combined with some offensive tools that can OHKO a majority of the straw hats. Zoro and Sanji are physical fighters meaning they need to get close to deal any meaningful damage and if WB's face being blown in half is any indication, you'll realize how dangerous it is for them to even flirt with the idea. Akainu was taking some direct quake punches from a blood lusted Whitebeard and was able to retaliate with a magma punch. Really goes to show that taking the hit didn't really affect his ability to dish out damage.

G4 Luffy wasn't keeping up with a lower end commander. He needed Nami's assistance to extend the fight to 11 hours. Zoro isn't going to be doing much to him as well if we assume G4 is above him. A combination of Vista and Marco attacking Akainu irritated Akainu at best, coming out unscathed in that exchange.

One shot potential on irrelevant SH members and maybe 1-2 shots on the upper end while soaking all their damage with relative ease sounds like a no diff fight to me.
    It's impossible for Luffy to use G4 over 11 hours if he goes away and recharge his haki.

2 Usage of 20+ minutes of G4 drained Luffy to the point he passed out for like 3 days back in Dressrosa.

一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'

Add Law and Akainu gets caught against a King Kong Gun Gatling

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post

i agree
    the only reason i wouldnt call it no diff is that akainu would actually have to put some slight effort in beating g4 luffy

Quote Originally Posted by Haki-User View Post
    Add Law and Akainu gets caught against a King Kong Gun Gatling
    his fists would melt the moment they touch akainu

I think Crocodile is the strongest in this series since his sand has the strongest durability and offense. If Akainu can melt Luffy's haki coated hand but not Crocodiles simple sand spear slice technique it confirms just how durable it is as it passed through Akainu's magma body without much trouble. Not to mention it pierced Akainu and he is stronger than Big Mom.

thats cause sand puts out fire

croc has an elemental advantage against akainu

Magma is superior to fire, This confirms Crocodile is the strongest.

The Strawhats are getting steamrolled, not only does he completely outclass everyone in strength, but only three members of the crew even have haki. It's basically Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji against Akainu and this latest arc reinforces just how far they stand from the top of the world.

Sadly, even if Ashura is stronger than G4 as I suspect, they will still only give mid diff to Akainu

he is ruthless and his magma power is a nightmare to face

against any other Admiral, I would give the Strawhats high diff

Akainu is a man that scared away Gura Teach and his entire crew

Quote Originally Posted by View Post

his fists would melt the moment they touch akainu
    Jinbe hands didn't get melted.

Quote Originally Posted by Haki-User View Post
    Jinbe hands didn't get melted.
    he isnt made of rubber

rubber melts easily and akainu would have an elemental advantage over luffy