Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: HAPPINESS

  1. #1
    Ahri RAD KoTen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    801

  2. #2
    Ahri RAD KoTen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    801
    Last edited by KoTen; 03-16-2017 at 03:48 AM.

  3. #3
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by KoTen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the mention didnt work, need to take the ; off the end i think

  4. #4
    Ahri RAD KoTen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the mention didnt work, need to take the ; off the end i think
    Oh ok

  5. #5
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,130
    ah its working now, oddly enough it worked in the quote on my comment aswell so editing comments including quotes sends the notification


    obviously no one is going to abuse this........

    ------------------

    testing

    --------------

    seems like deleting the mention also deletes the notification
    Last edited by Ccrack; 03-16-2017 at 03:52 AM.

  6. #6
    Ahri RAD KoTen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the mention didnt work, need to take the ; off the end i think
    Post anything you want to share here lmao

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ah its working now, oddly enough it worked in the quote on my comment aswell so editing comments including quotes sends the notification


    obviously no one is going to abuse this........

    ------------------

    testing
    I removed the semicolon

  7. #7
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,130
    why the fuck have i caught up allready


    i dont want to be waiting months

  8. #8
    Ahri RAD KoTen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why the fuck have i caught up allready


    i dont want to be waiting months
    Are that was fucking quick it took me 6 or 7 hours to finish it

  9. #9
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,130
    cant help it, iv been reading manga for years so when i pick up a new series i just read it untill i fall unconcious basicly

    bit of a bad habbit to have when i should be doing my uni work

  10. #10
    Ahri RAD KoTen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    cant help it, iv been reading manga for years so when i pick up a new series i just read it untill i fall unconcious basicly

    bit of a bad habbit to have when i should be doing my uni work
    That's fine I was actually happy you read it. The last chapter was a bit of a cliffhanger .. I wonder who that was

  11. #11
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,130
    at least the latest chapter was after a timeskip. would of hated having to wait for a month to see what happend to the main guy after that scene just to find out that its a timeskip

  12. #12
    Ahri RAD KoTen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    at least the latest chapter was after a timeskip. would of hated having to wait for a month to see what happend to the main guy after that scene just to find out that its a timeskip
    Yep..I'll update more.. Hopefully some of the members here will start reading it because it's not that long

  13. #13
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by KoTen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    YHopefully some of the members here will start reading it because it's not that long

    thats a downsite to it in my opinion, especially considering how good the series is so far

  14. #14
    Ahri RAD KoTen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    thats a downsite to it in my opinion, especially considering how good the series is so far
    Ah I see your point, you don't want the audience to keep waiting and lose that continuous thrill.

  15. #15
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,130
    that aswell but more that, well for me atleast, i tend to not pick up new series that dont have many chapters

  16. #16
    Ahri RAD KoTen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    that aswell but more that, well for me atleast, i tend to not pick up new series that dont have many chapters
    Ahh I should've thought about that before recommend it to you. Sorry DX

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •