Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 52

Thread: White Culture

  1. #21

  2. #22
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    1,791
    in the ghetto?

    on a serious note though, i was trying to find some statistics or something that documents incest rates across different demographics but i really couldnt find anything

    yet america still puts research in to which type of piza topping has higher approval than a certian member of the government you all sound fucking inbread to me

  3. #23
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    7,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where do blacks sleep with their family?
    well definitely not with their fathers

    now, I don't care for your racist bigoted views, I want to talk about a notion how white people don't have culture. You can't claim that, it's bullshit.

    - - - Updated - - -

    On the Incest thing, Kaang came here, said disrespectful things, I responded with a crude joke, but I've heard that a lot of black people's first sexual experience comes from a cousin. is it true? probably not, but it's probably happened more than enough to be a thing people have heard of. hence the word "stereotypically".

    Thanks to Myst~


  4. #24

  5. #25
    White culture is the best culture, it has produced the smartest scientists, the greatest artists and the strongest nations.
    Last edited by RubbersBOSS; 03-14-2017 at 11:51 PM.


    People think it's the alone of being forever alone that hurts the most, but that's not true. Everybody's alone sometimes, whether for periods when they're not dating anyone or just for a weekend while their spouse is at a conference. Alone is part of the human condition. It's the forever that pulls down the corners of your mouth just a little bit when you give someone a smile meant to indicate that everything's okay with you even though you want to scream that nothing's okay and never will be. It's the forever that tastes bitter in the back of your throat when you see a happy couple walking in the park or laughing in a restaurant. It's the forever that has you wide awake staring at your ceiling into the wee hours of the morning.Forever alone.
    There's an ongoing half-serious claim in our culture that men think about sex all the time. Every 17 seconds or so. That may be true for some guys but not a forever alone. After awhile you stop being able to think about sex, at least the way other people do. You can think about it abstractly, or when watching other people perform a stylized version of it alone in your room while you use your hand to joylessly complete a sad shadow of the biological imperative, but you stop being able to imagine sex as something you could be a part of. You see a woman in the springtime, her midriff peeking out from between the soft cotton of a shirt and the rougher waist of a pair of jeans. You start to imagine her naked, constructing a fantasy in detail, the way her breasts would sit against her chest, the soft down or absence thereof on her pubic area, and then you try to insert yourself into her presence and the fantasy crumbles to dust under the weight of its own absurdity. You know there's no chain of events, no course of actions, that could lead to that ill defined imaginary room where the two of you would meet in an act of carnal congress. There's no way to there from where you are, it's not even an alternate universe, it's an inconceivable one. It's like trying to imagine a world where everything else is the same except elephants float around like helium balloons and have to be anchored by their trunks or they'll float away. An inherently absurd thought. That's the idea of you and her being intimate. So you look away from that tiny sliver of skin, trying to keep your face from contorting in pain and bitterness. Where other men might smile at her you don't, because your smile sucks, and you suck. Forever alone.
    Eventually you don't even bother to build the image only to have it blow it away like a sand painting in a tornado. You imagine lesser things. The brush of a cool, soft, feminine hand against yours. Mundane couple bullshit like eating pancakes on a Sunday morning or watching a movie or just sharing your day with someone who gives a fuck and is not your mother. The other party in these pathetic little domestic tableaus is ill defined in your mind, because if you imagined her clearly enough to make her realistic then you know she wouldn't want you. And even with this feminine blur, this placeholder, this blurry silhouette of nothingness you project your emotions onto, the person she's with isn't really you. It's a better version of you, a thinner less obnoxious version who will control his temper before saying something cutting, who doesn't geek out and talk too much, who is free from the flaws who make you who you are and assure that nobody else will ever want to share their life with that person. Then you realize that you're fantasizing about an Archie Comics version of yourself making tomato soup for an undefined feminine projection blob, and you realize that even the part of you that creates these images doesn't want to be with you and can't imagine anyone who might. Forever alone.
    Around you the world stays mostly the same. People fall in love, hit milestones, get married, have kids. You're even jealous of the divorcees because you know that this is just a bump in the road for them, part of their journey. You're still at the starting line watching them recede, wanting to chase them and catch up, knowing you never will. But while the world is almost static, you are aging. Moving through your life alone. You start to get bitter at the milestones you've missed and the chances you'll never have. You see the graying of your hair and the years piling on like rust eating at the hull of a decommissioned ship and you realize that your opportunity for young love is already past. Even if you got it together and got in the game you'd just have a shot at middle aged love. It doesn't matter if you think women age like a fine wine, what wine connoisseur wants to live his life without ever tasting the shocking astringency of the harsh tanins of youth. Even if that's not your thing you don't want to cut it off forever. But you have. You won't even have memories of those very good years, as the song says, to keep you warm as you slide towards your dotage. All you have is your bursting store room of regrets and bitterness, and you can always cram in more. And you know that that rusty battleship will some day have a hole in its hull and be fixable, good for nothing more than salvage scrap. You add up the time it would take to lose the weight, get your teeth fixed, figure out your professional career, the time until you can smile at that woman in the coffee shop with confidence rather than the stomach sickness of self hate, and you realize it all adds up to a very big number. Everyone thinks of themselves as eternally 22 but at some point you are forced to admit that you are 37 and half your life is over and the back nine of the remaining half is not a time when people finally get that whole dating thing right. If the window is not closed its halfway there and sliding fast. Forever alone.
    All this breeds desperation and depression so you shove it back because you need to function, you need to keep eating and staying warm, you can't just stop and feel. But your dam is fragile and it leaks. And when you see that girl whose hand you want to brush against, who could sit with you looking into your eyes through the steam coming off her coffee cup and just be, who could understand you (she probably couldn't, but this is something men like to project on to women) you feel the dam start to buckle and the river behind it start to surge and you don't want to break down crying in the coffee shop because that's not what people do and if you can't have love at least you can have dignity, or the appearance of dignity, or the delusion of the appearance of dignity, so you turn your face to the side, you hope and pray she doesn't try to draw your attention (generally safe on that count, old chum) and you put one fucking foot in front of the other and continue down your sad and barren blighted path. Forever alone.

  6. #26
    What's white culture?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think there's a pretty strong confusion of why there is a black/asian/hispanic culture to begin with and why people get confused when you try to apply it against other groups and wonder why it doesn't fit.

    Hispanic and asian culture I can understand, it's talking about a group of people that come from so and so land and not a skin color.

    I don't agree with the labels black, white, brown, yellow of green culture though.




    "Don't count the days, make the days count"

  8. #28
    bode expiatório Kaang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,902
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well definitely not with their fathers

    now, I don't care for your racist bigoted views, I want to talk about a notion how white people don't have culture. You can't claim that, it's bullshit.

    - - - Updated - - -

    On the Incest thing, Kaang came here, said disrespectful things, I responded with a crude joke, but I've heard that a lot of black people's first sexual experience comes from a cousin. is it true? probably not, but it's probably happened more than enough to be a thing people have heard of. hence the word "stereotypically".
    I have to give you credit with the first line, good one whitey. No black person sleeps with their cousin its not heard of. Though it is with whites, we say rednecks but we mean all whites.

    White people have no culture. Everything is stolen, language, religon, math, food. Even the things their known for like cheese and rock and role were stolen from blacks. American whites habe never invented anything close to a culture the closest os recently they have created a culture of ignorance mixed with weakness and a dash of submissive unintelligence which is spreading around the world. Congradulations.

  9. #29
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    7,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have to give you credit with the first line, good one whitey. No black person sleeps with their cousin its not heard of. Though it is with whites, we say rednecks but we mean all whites.

    White people have no culture. Everything is stolen, language, religon, math, food. Even the things their known for like cheese and rock and role were stolen from blacks. American whites habe never invented anything close to a culture the closest os recently they have created a culture of ignorance mixed with weakness and a dash of submissive unintelligence which is spreading around the world. Congradulations.
    If it wasn't for few white people you'd not be having this discussion you ignorant mouthbreathing racist. Yes white people invented the internet and computers. So how about that?

    The reneissance, medieval europe, ancient rome, age of enlightenment, just brimming full of cultural things no other race had anything to do with. Beautiful cities and works of art being created then that still remain.

    You say we stole some aspects. Fine, say it. Did it escape your unimpressive vocalbulary to say we made everything better? Mathematics, Cuisine, now there's Freedom of religion.

    Here's last one. Scandinavian culture. No touch from other races, we still created our own culture and religion. Ever heard of Odin and Valhalla?

    At this point talking to you lowers my IQ so I won't continue.

    Thanks to Myst~


  10. #30
    one thing you can thank white ppl for creating is the gas chamber

    most efficient way to get rid of a jew

  11. #31
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    1,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    White people have no culture. Everything is stolen, language
    stop talking english then, nyggah

    oh wait you cant, cause whitey took pitty on your black ass and educated you

  12. #32
    Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    11,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah, your country is built on it
    weak bait

  13. #33
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    7,452
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    weak bait
    calling it weak is not an counter-argument.

    But I guess you wouldn't know.

    Thanks to Myst~


  14. #34
    Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    11,744
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    calling it weak is not an counter-argument.

    But I guess you wouldn't know.
    weak response

  15. #35
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    7,452
    alright. since you're lacking in doing anything productive, either give some points to discuss or stop cluttering this thread with your presence.

    Thanks to Myst~


  16. #36
    bode expiatório Kaang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,902
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If it wasn't for few white people you'd not be having this discussion you ignorant mouthbreathing racist. Yes white people invented the internet and computers. So how about that?

    The reneissance, medieval europe, ancient rome, age of enlightenment, just brimming full of cultural things no other race had anything to do with. Beautiful cities and works of art being created then that still remain.

    You say we stole some aspects. Fine, say it. Did it escape your unimpressive vocalbulary to say we made everything better? Mathematics, Cuisine, now there's Freedom of religion.

    Here's last one. Scandinavian culture. No touch from other races, we still created our own culture and religion. Ever heard of Odin and Valhalla?

    At this point talking to you lowers my IQ so I won't continue.
    I will attack your white ignorance later, right now i have to finish my 200 pushups a day challenge. For now ill just comment on your so called white people made the world better notion. I'll explain it thourghly since your obviously ignorant of thruth or common sense.

    I cant say for sure where white people came from probably some mold underneath a rock in ancient europe. When we found you, you were living in shit before your incestous kings and queens came to power and the moors but fucked you guys for 700 years. Civilization started in africa, culture, science art and religon. It was im harmony with nature. Even the few acts of war were humane and respectable. Warriors would not come in and tape and pillage as your ancestors specialized in till this day. We had understanding of the stars and planets even the Dogon people had a strong understanding of physics long before you grandmother cave bitch first learned how to stack her own shit. We built pyramids and buildings around the same time mammoths walked the fucking earth that are still functional today and arent in ruins despite the vandalism of jealous whites. We had huge libaries and a trade system that allowed everybody to benfit from trade. All your false religons stem from african belief systems . We traveled across the globe, bringing science and medicine. We created algebra and electricity, penicillin. Just because we never used our knowledge to destroy doesnt mean we did something wrong. Among are creation every race in the world is included. We are the original people.

    Are fatal flaw was not understanding the evil nature of pale face people. Genetics watered down over the years, you are only lesser versions of us, angry spiteful, disingenous. You took are understanding of the universe and used it for evil.

    You say you people invented computers, machines used to compute date back before your fake savior. We only used them for useful purposes , like navigation counting, engineering.

    The majority of the computers used to day are used for slaving away on term papers as whitey has taken knowledge and made it a buisness, social media and for the most part, child pornagraphy and illegall drug transaction. The dark webb makes up for the largest part of the interent. White people have permanently effected earths enviorment, destroying huge portions of natural wildlife that took billions of years to form, driving countless species into extinction. A hole in the ozone layer. Lead in the enviorment, generations of vietnamese birth defects. Entire cities erased of the face of the planet, billions of innocent lives eradicated. Even today some innocent family is being tannerite bombed by buzzcut bitch flying in a 200 million dollar fighter jet to this day. For what, the expansion of destruction.


    Lets nit even mention slavery the worse human tragedy in existence. Or the holocaust. Ignorant whites killing their own because they lack invidual mindset and are eaily manipulated. What goodness have you brought to this world or the billions of people that lived peacfully before your intrusion?

    Any help you think your doing was caused by yourself. Aid to africa the country 5 times the size of America that you forcefully stole all the resources from and implanted your shitty religon.

    We all live in a house, and study are enviorment We love, we till the land, we teach we learn. We gained nothing from white people, in fact they owe everything to me. The white man has never spread anything to the world except the nuance of shit.

    Designer clothes, shitty electronics, social media which is destroying the core of human communication and social contact, chemicals that pollute the world and cruel weapons used on innocents. None of this was needed.

    Even the great achivements of man are largely or mostly due to blacks. The names you dont hesr about because these great whites yoy speak of whitewash a history they have only fucked up.

    Without blacks you wouldnt have electricity, no man on the moon, no surgery, no time no industrial revolution, no entertainment and no industrial revolution. White people were never needed for anything.

    Review

    White people have badly polluted the earth
    Caused countless genocides
    Syolen inventions
    Destroyed nature
    Ruin human interactions

    I missed alot as the list of shit you people have fucked up is countless. Ill explain how white people didnt invent shit later but a clue to the truth is White inventions is the same as saying whites discovered america.

  17. #37
    Dai Don Dedede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,309
    Did Kang just say that blacks were bacteria? (created penicillin)

  18. #38
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    1,791
    this retard is living in a fictional world

    he even thinks africa is a country

  19. #39
    africa the country continent


  20. #40
    Jjcb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    grandmother cave bitch first learned how to stack her own shit.

    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •