Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 68
  1. #21
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    11,593
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know about that. Teach was tanking WB quakes and is physically pretty strong. Doffy is physically a powerhouse but without his fruit I doubt he can take down Teach.
    Well it's not like Teach will somehow have Doflamingo on his hands the whole fight.





  2. #22
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    30,927
    Are y'all really ranking Yami Teach higher than Doffy?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by McCree View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hancock over Law and Teach seems wrong to me.

    Hmm.

    Also, is Kuma not a little far up. Were rating his metal form from TB and Saobody, not his hypothetical Earlier Revolutionary Strength. Remember this Kuma was noticeably cut by Preskip Zoro, Don't really see Preskip Zoro doing that to Teach, Law, or Jimbe.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Chen Xin;
    Hancock has been compared to Doflamingo to a certain degree, being hyped by Sengoku etc. She's higher up in the ladder than Law and Preskip Yami Teach for me.

    Kuma is confident enough in his strength to get in-between a fight with Kizaru and Rayleigh. He's probably stronger than you think.
    Last edited by Elux; 03-13-2017 at 05:13 PM.




    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  4. #24
    Doflamingo could possibly use his strings to resist the gravitational pull altogether, like having them wrap around his waist so he can't be sucked in.

    1. Mihawk
    2. Weevil
    3. Doflamingo
    4-5. Teach/Hancock
    6. Law
    8. Jinbe
    9. PX-0
    10. Moriah
    11. Crocodile
    12. Buggy

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know about that. Teach was tanking WB quakes and is physically pretty strong. Doffy is physically a powerhouse but without his fruit I doubt he can take down Teach.
    Teach was squirming after the first hit against a dying Whitebeard's quake that didn't do much to the surrounding area compared to his usual power.

    Doflamingo should also be too fast for Teach to realistically do anything and he could fight at long distances.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doflamingo could possibly use his strings to resist the gravitational pull altogether, like having them wrap around his waist so he can't be sucked in.

    1. Mihawk
    2. Weevil
    3. Doflamingo
    4-5. Teach/Hancock
    6. Law
    8. Jinbe
    9. PX-0
    10. Moriah
    11. Crocodile
    12. Buggy
    Where would you put Kuma at? With his mind intact.




    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Chen Xin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where would you put Kuma at? With his mind intact.
    It's hard to say for sure, his stats don't change, but the intelligence helps quite a bit. I'd bump him above Jinbei, but I'm not sure I'd have him above Law. Next time we see Kuma he should have gotten the Vegapunk upgrades which will keep him in the game as a relevant force, so that will likely be a different story entirely.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Chen Xin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Teach was squirming after the first hit against a dying Whitebeard's quake that didn't do much to the surrounding area compared to his usual power.

    Doflamingo should also be too fast for Teach to realistically do anything and he could fight at long
    Well he was crying about most punches he took even from normal attacks from Ace. Even a weakened WB punch should be above anything Doffy can dish out. BB still took it straight to the face and was still fighting afterwards. I don't see speed meaning much against his gravity. He even said that not even light can escape. For now we can only compare it to Ace but I don't think it's impossible for it to be that op since Teach hyped it up so bad and is a potential final villian.


  8. #28
    I put the milk in first Loki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,898
    Agree with McCree's list for the most part except I'd put Kuma (brain intact) higher than Jinbei. You can interchange between Boa and Kuma since they're generally around the same level.

    His durability feat really isn't enough to put Teach ahead of Doflamingo. In all aspects, I think Doflamingo outclasses by a tiny margin. In a direct fight, I think Doflamingo can theoretically give him some trouble.

    Mihawk
    Weevil
    Doflamingo
    Teach
    Law
    Hancock/Kuma
    Jinbei
    Moriah
    Croc
    Buggy

  9. #29
    Young Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,636
    1. Mihawk
    2. Weevil
    3. Doflamingo
    4. Teach
    5. Hancock
    6. Law
    7. Kuma
    8. Jinbie
    9. Moria
    10. Crocodile
    11. Buggy

    Seems about right to me.

  10. #30
    1. Mihawk
    2. Weevil
    3. Doflamingo
    4. Kuma
    5. Teach
    6. Hancock
    7. Law
    8. Jinbie
    9. Moria
    10. Crocodile
    11. Buggy

  11. #31
    My List:
    1.Mihawk
    2.Weevil
    3.Teach
    4.Doffy
    5.Hancock
    6.Kuma (Brain intact)
    7.Law
    8.Jinbei/Croc
    10.Moriah
    11.Buggy

  12. #32
    Tony Tony Chopper Haki-User's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,033
    Yami Teach

    -Pushed to high diff by Ace.
    -Blitz and sent flying by Luffy
    -Got wrecked by a dying WB and WB in his condition would get low diff and toyed with by an Admiral. That dying WB would probably get wrecked by top Yonkou commanders. Plan embarrassing by BB.



    Doffy

    - mid diffing both Luffy and Law without awakening.
    -could use CoA on his strings.
    Doffy speed and reaction is far superior to pre skip teach which is unquestionable.

    This forums logic, Yami Teach tanked a quake from WB so he's stronger than Doffy. lmfao
    Last edited by Haki-User; 03-13-2017 at 09:14 PM.

  13. #33
    Waiting for @Erkan12; delusional comment that Yami Teach is above Mihawk

  14. #34
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,438
    Mihawk
    Weeble
    Doflamingo
    Hancock
    Teach
    Law
    Kuma
    Jinbe
    Buggy
    Moriah
    Crocodile

  15. #35
    D. Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,311
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Waiting for @Erkan12; delusional comment that Yami Teach is above Mihawk
    If Crocodile is above of him... Do the math.

    *Stupidest Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are too afraid to challenging Mihawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy

    *Successful Posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan soloed all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who actually gives a shit about Mihawk's title
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan is definitely making a strong point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    anyone who thinks he would be easily beaten by a bunch of faggy marines is severely autistic .

  16. #36
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Crocodile is above of him... Do the math.
    Dude, WTF

  17. #37
    D. Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,311
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dude, WTF
    See the sig.

    *Stupidest Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are too afraid to challenging Mihawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy

    *Successful Posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan soloed all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who actually gives a shit about Mihawk's title
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan is definitely making a strong point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    anyone who thinks he would be easily beaten by a bunch of faggy marines is severely autistic .

  18. #38
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,591
    Mihawk
    Teach
    Kuma
    Doflamingo
    Law
    Weevil
    Hancock
    Jimbe
    Moriah
    Croc
    Buggy

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  19. #39
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    See the sig.
    Your point is?

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your point is?
    His point is that Crocodile is stronger than anyone he talks down to, that includes Whitebeard.

    He's a fool, basically.




    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •