Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 68
  1. #1
    It's High Noon McCree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3,061

    Rate Every Shichibukai in terms of strength.

    Everybody who has ever been a warlord.

    People such as Teach are ranked on the strength they had when they were Warlords. Not accounting for Croc or Teachs boost in power after their Warlord status was revoked ore renounced.

    Rank.

    Teach, Law, Buggy, Mihawk, Hancock, Moriah, Croc, Jimbe, Weevil, Doffy, Kuma (Don't think I forgot any)

    IMO it goes like this

    Mihawk
    Weevil
    Teach
    Doflamingo
    Law
    Hancock
    Jimbe
    Kuma
    Moriah
    Croc
    Buggy

    Buggy and Mihawk are clearly Last and First but there are more varied opinions for the rest.

  2. #2
    you pretty much ended the thread just with the OP being the likely most accurate tiering

  3. #3
    Mihawk
    Teach
    Doflamingo
    Kuma
    Hancock
    Law
    Weevil
    Jimbei
    Crocodile
    Moria
    Buggy

    i guess

  4. #4
    It's High Noon McCree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3,061
    I disagree, There are tons of possible disagreement, especially in the middle portion.

    I could make a case for Law, Kuma, Hancock or Jimbe being behind Doffy. I could argue that Moriah might be stronger.

  5. #5
    >agrees with the OP
    >gets shit on from the OP


  6. #6
    Mihawk
    Teach
    Doflamingo
    Weevil
    Kuma
    Hancock
    Law
    Jimbei
    Crocodile
    Moria
    Buggy

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by McCree View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree, There are tons of possible disagreement, especially in the middle portion.

    I could make a case for Law, Kuma, Hancock or Jimbe being behind Doffy. I could argue that Moriah might be stronger.
    luffy wouldnt have won against crocodile if it wasnt for plot. but he defeated moria after defeating oz, he had little stamina left.

  8. #8
    Corazon Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,414
    I think Doflamingo is stronger than pre skip Teach.That's without the Gura Gura of course.

  9. #9
    It's High Noon McCree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3,061
    Yeah because the Luffy that Crocodile fought is as strong as the Luffy that Moriah fought.

  10. #10
    gear 2nd or 3rd wouldnt help luffy win against crocodile if he doesnt have water

  11. #11
    It's High Noon McCree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3,061
    Preskip Teach with the Yami Yami was proabably stronger than Doflamingo in terms of totally Bloodlusted combat. It really depends on how you rate Doflamingo's performance against Law and Teach's performance against Ace, and how you rate Ace against Law in terms of strength.

    I won't deny that Doffy might beat him a fight due to how BB's reckless nature might not fare to well against Doflamingo's versatility.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Doflamingo is stronger than pre skip Teach.That's without the Gura Gura of course.
    I don't know about that. Teach was tanking WB quakes and is physically pretty strong. Doffy is physically a powerhouse but without his fruit I doubt he can take down Teach.

  13. #13
    Mihawk
    Weevil(As of right now, possibly being close to Admiral level)
    Doflamingo
    Hancock
    Kuma
    Teach
    Law
    Jimbei
    Moria
    Crocodile
    Buggy





    The Seven God Beasts

    1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman "Snow Emperor" Xue Nu
    100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai
    100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya
    700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor


  14. #14
    Mihawk
    Weevil
    Teach
    Doflamingo
    Hancock
    Kuma
    Law
    Jimbe
    Moriah
    Croc
    Buggy

  15. #15
    It's High Noon McCree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3,061
    Hancock over Law and Teach seems wrong to me.

    Hmm.

    Also, is Kuma not a little far up. Were rating his metal form from TB and Saobody, not his hypothetical Earlier Revolutionary Strength. Remember this Kuma was noticeably cut by Preskip Zoro, Don't really see Preskip Zoro doing that to Teach, Law, or Jimbe.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Chen Xin;

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by McCree View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hancock over Law and Teach seems wrong to me.

    Hmm.

    Also, is Kuma not a little far up. Were rating his metal form from TB and Saobody, not his hypothetical Earlier Revolutionary Strength. Remember this Kuma was noticeably cut by Preskip Zoro, Don't really see Preskip Zoro doing that to Teach, Law, or Jimbe.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Chen Xin;
    He only cut Kuma's shirt, while he was off guard.

  17. #17
    mihawk
    teach
    doffy
    croc
    law
    Jimbe

    kuma
    moriah
    hancock
    Buggy

    i dunno where to put weevil

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by McCree View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hancock over Law and Teach seems wrong to me.

    Hmm.

    Also, is Kuma not a little far up. Were rating his metal form from TB and Saobody, not his hypothetical Earlier Revolutionary Strength. Remember this Kuma was noticeably cut by Preskip Zoro, Don't really see Preskip Zoro doing that to Teach, Law, or Jimbe.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Chen Xin;
    I wouldn't call it noticeably. All Zoro did was cutting a small part of Kumas metal body due to him being careless. He could do the same with the people you mentioned if it was a cheapshot due to not paying attention. Also Kuma never seriously fought them with the intend to kill. Yet he delivered and seemed untouchable. His power is also pretty hax. He seemed more impressive than Hancock imo.

  19. #19
    It's High Noon McCree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3,061
    Really?

    Hmm, guess I was wrong.

    Still, being caught off Guard by an exhausted Near Death Zoro seems unlikely to happen to Law, Teach, or Hancock.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I can certainly see it. Kuma was a major part of the Revolutionary Army before he lost his mind.

    If you consider the Revolutionaries as being nearly on par with a Yonko Crew (Dragon is likely Yonko level due to importance, hype and lineage, Sabo was pretty impressive on Dressrosa) then Kuma being in the Yonko Commander range might be possible. That'd be enough to put him higher than Law and Hancock definitely. Just under Doffy at the least.

    Just depends of how plausible you see that power structure as being.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by McCree View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really?

    Hmm, guess I was wrong.

    Still, being caught off Guard by an exhausted Near Death Zoro seems unlikely to happen to Law, Teach, or Hancock.
    Zoro attacked him when he was picking up Luffy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •