Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1. #1

    Rank the Akatsuki in terms of strength

    1) Tobi
    2) Nagato
    3) Itachi
    4) Six Paths of Pain
    5) Kisame
    6) Sasori
    7) Konan
    8) Kakuzu
    9) Deidara
    10) Hidan




    The Seven God Beasts
    1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman "Snow Emperor" Xue Nu
    100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai
    100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya
    700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor


  2. #2
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,293
    @Chen Xin;
    Why did you separate Nagato and 6PP?

    Don't have time to rank them right now, but before I leave I'll just say that Sasori is Sakura tier.

  3. #3
    Formerly Nekomamushi Big Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,312
    1. Madara
    2. Obito
    3. Pain
    4. Itachi
    5. Kisame
    6. Kakazu
    7. Sasori
    8. Konan
    9. Deidara
    10. Hidan

    Something like that probably.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1. Madara
    2. Obito
    3. Pain
    4. Itachi
    5. Kisame
    6. Kakazu
    7. Sasori
    8. Konan
    9. Deidara
    10. Hidan

    Something like that probably.
    Madara wasn't in this list, it was Nagato.

  5. #5
    1. Nagato
    2. Tobi
    3. Itachi
    4. Kisame
    5. Kakuzu
    6. Konan
    7. Sasori
    8. Deidara
    9. Hidan

  6. #6
    Method to Madness Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    26,036
    1) Tobi
    -
    2) Nagato
    3) Six Paths of Pain
    4) Itachi
    -
    5) Kisame
    6) Konan
    -
    7) Sasori
    8) Kakuzu
    9) Deidara
    10) Hidan



  7. #7
    Itachi fought against Bijuu Naruto and did pretty well. Naruto fought against the Rakage, who fought against 10k ninjas and the 8 tails. This is all happening when he's a reanimated/weakened.

    He can trap someone in an 7 hour torture session in an instant with his eye powers. He was so strong, when he reincarnated, dismantled all of Nagatos abilities. The same Nagato who was destroying Naruto and Bee.

    https://youtu.be/BI2VZhnTiFQ

    itachi is the strongest

  8. #8
    Formerly Nekomamushi Big Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Madara wasn't in this list, it was Nagato.
    Madara is the one who led Obito toward inspiring Nagato to create the akatsuki so he still counts in my eyes.

  9. #9
    Rinnegan Obito >> MS Obito > Nagato > Six Paths of Pain > Itachi > Kakuzu/Kisame > Kisame/Kakuzu > Konan > Sasori > Deidara > Hidan

  10. #10
    lazy
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Home( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    1,725
    U know nagato was under kabuto`s control. Basically mindless and can`t do anything on his own. Even if nagato wanted to move he wouldn`t be unable to because of his legs.

    So hitting an immobile person is nothing to be proud of.


    - - - Updated - - -

    1) Tobi

    2) Nagato

    3) Six Paths og Pain
    4) Itachi Uchiha

    5) Kisame

    6) Sasori

    7) Konan

    8) Kakuzu

    9) Deidara

    10) Hidan
    Last edited by DEATH; 03-15-2017 at 06:00 PM.

  11. #11
    madara
    obito
    nagato
    itachi
    kisame
    konan
    kakuzo
    orochimaru
    sasori
    zetsu
    deidara
    hidan

  12. #12
    Sasori shouldnt be 7th by any means in peoples lists, hes brought entire countries to their knees with his puppet jutsu and he was able to delay Gai, Lee, Neji and Tenten simultaneously while still being able to battle against Sakura and Chiyo and he was able to defeat a physical monster like Sakura in close quarters despite that clearly not being his speciality.

    Hes on the same level as Orochi and Kisame and above people like Kakuzo, Hidan, Deidara and Konan
    Last edited by Sun Tzu; 03-15-2017 at 02:25 PM.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sasori shouldnt be 7th by any means in peoples lists, hes brought entire countries to their knees with his puppet jutsu and he was able to delay Gai, Lee, Neji and Tenten simultaneously while still being able to battle against Sakura and Chiyo and he was able to defeat a physical monster like Sakura in close quarters despite that clearly not being his speciality.

    Hes on the same level as Orochi and Kisame and above people like Kakuzo, Hidan, Deidara and Konan
    Pretty sure it was Kisame that fought Gai, Lee, Neji, and Tenten not Sasori.

  14. #14
    They fought against Sasoris puppet trap after they defeated the Kisame clone, its the reason they weren't able to fight alongside the others until the end when they intercepted the akatsuki

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They fought against Sasoris puppet trap after they defeated the Kisame clone, its the reason they weren't able to fight alongside the others until the end when they intercepted the akatsuki
    Drawing a blank, I remember them removing the labels for the barrier and having to fight clones of themselves but that had nothing to do with Sasori.

  16. #16
    It was Sasoris Jutsu that created the clones

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sasori shouldnt be 7th by any means in peoples lists, hes brought entire countries to their knees
    There's really nothing impressive about it compared to everyone else barring Hidan.


    with his puppet jutsu and he was able to delay Gai, Lee, Neji and Tenten simultaneously while still being able to battle against Sakura and Chiyo
    No, that was Pain's Jutsu
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mirrore...cker_Technique


    and he was able to defeat a physical monster like Sakura in close quarters despite that clearly not being his speciality.
    It might not be his specialty, but CQC isn't his weakness either as he learned to overcome the limitations that puppet masters typically have.

  18. #18
    Are people forgetting Itachi was swapping hand with Bijuu Naruto and his sasano can extra souls? He didn't even unlock the strongest version of his eye and he had.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Egress View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's really nothing impressive about it compared to everyone else barring Hidan.



    No, that was Pain's Jutsu
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mirrore...cker_Technique



    It might not be his specialty, but CQC isn't his weakness either as he learned to overcome the limitations that puppet masters typically have.
    Lol what? Did you get dropped on your head or something? Literally no one else in the Akatsuki has produced a feat like that, not impressive my arse. The only one who could probably do something on that scale is pain.

    So whats your point? It isnt his speciality so clearly he has been nerfed in the fight with Sakura, the fact he has overcome his weakness to the point where he can overpower someone with Tsunade level strength whose movements where being controlled by a master puppeteer who had pretty near full intel on him speaks volumes of just how good a fighter he was.

  20. #20
    In a way we could scale Sasori who is superior to Chiyo who in turn was comparable to Hanzo, someone of such renown figure that gave Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade their legendary sannin titles and is known to be the strongest ninja of his era.

    Hanzou of the Salamander in his prime was so strong to point Prime Jiraiya had trouble fathoming someone to single-handedly defeat him in a fight.

    Just a thought.
    Last edited by Irregular; 03-16-2017 at 12:24 AM.




    The Seven God Beasts
    1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman "Snow Emperor" Xue Nu
    100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai
    100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya
    700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •