Thread: Ted Cruz

Ted Cruz

What's your opinion of him?

I'll start by saying I was thoroughly amused by the memes created in this election, and when I saw the Trump Train destroy each opponent, i quickly lost interest in Cruz. I later learned of this gem before the election.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-delegates-donald

it was a wild ride for this meme, because when Ted Cruz publicly endorsed Trump, he was redeemed in the eyes of /Pol/, and damn, that was beautiful how they crafted these events into its own story.

NOW, back to the serious thoughts. What first started as a "He's a funny meme" thing, was replaced by genuine appreciation for him after I saw the Cruz-Sanders debate over Obamacare. He slaughtered Bernie onstage, and I later found out how he's been consistent and as truthful as politician can be in his career. the man stands by his beliefs and can damn well debate about them civilly!

plus he seems like a cool guy, able to laugh at himself.

I want good things for him, and I'm hopeful he'll get his just due.

Thanks to Cake~

Lindsay Graham: "If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you."

John Boehner: “I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone.... But I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”

Peter King: "I hate Ted Cruz, and I think I'll take cyanide if he ever got the nomination"

Craig Mazin: "I would rather have anybody else be the president of the United States. Anyone. I would rather pick somebody from the phone book."

Trump: "He's a nasty guy. Nobody likes him. Nobody in Congress likes him. Nobody likes him anywhere once they get to know him."

Ann Coulter: "Just look at Cruz's face: it's got career scum politician, aka liar, written all over it."

John McCain: "You know, it's always the wacko birds ... that get the media megaphone"

John Feehery: "Cruz is an army of one, alienating anybody who is in his path. He advocates losing strategies purely to further his own career at the expense of the party"

Bob Dole: "We need somebody with experience and there are a lot of good candidates - I like nearly all of them. Except Cruz."

Bush: "I just don't like the guy"

Personally, I don't care about him and probably never will.

Disgusting slime, one of the sleaziest and horrific American politicians. Unlike Trump, who has no political views and only cares about himself, Cruz genuinely despises the poor and believes they deserve to lose their healthcare and die.
    Also unbelievably pathetic how Trump insulted his wife's appearance and implied his dad was in on JKF's assassination, and now Cruz licks his boots.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

oh boy barreltheif you just love your own bubble

Thanks to Cake~

As an American who follows politics (because what choice do we have here): You may be wildly misinformed.

Ted Cruz is slime.

Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

Fuck him.

bump

he just sold out his nation for half a penny per person