View Poll Results: who wins

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • big mom

    16 61.54%
  • fujitora

    4 15.38%
  • kizaru destroys universe

    6 23.08%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 115
  1. #41
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,253
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    kaido is strongest creature, that puts him above big mom
    shanks made kaido run, that puts him above big mom and kaido
    bd was a beast even without a fruit, he now has two of the strongest fruits. he would bury big moms fat ass under the ground
    1. No it doesn't.
    2. No he didin't. And no it doesn't.
    3. Blackbeard is probably strongest atm but we don't know that for certain. So not it doesn't.

    So you don't have any facts.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1. No it doesn't.
    2. No he didin't. And no it doesn't.
    3. Blackbeard is probably strongest atm but we don't know that for certain. So not it doesn't.

    So you don't have any facts.
    hes called the strongest creature, big mom doesnt have any hype like that going for her
    it was kaido who retreated from shanks not the other way around, if kaido wouldve won he would go to MF
    even u can see that bb has more hype than big mom thus he is above her

    these are facts, big mom is even the first yonko they are gonna take down thus proving she is the weakest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All Oda meant is that Akainu's strength is such that he could accomplish the task in a year. Luffy, who is still much weaker than any Admiral or Yonkou, won't be accomplishing as such. That's all it meant, poster. Also, by virtue of saying 'he'd be Pirate King in a year' he can't be pirate kingu lvl. If you're currently at the level of a Pirate King, then you're a Pirate King. Not tomorrow. Not next month. Not next year. Now. None of that has anything to do with Akainu being better than any Yonkou.

    Says who? You? Because you're an expert on the Yomi and how its power can interact with the Soul fruit? Oh wait, Big Mom is a "wannabe yonko" to you so I guess I can just stop here.
    even akainu cant beat every yonko and the world government in a day, a year to do so is still an incredibly impressive feat which no character in one piece other than akainu can claim to have.
    i dont know how much clear oda can get that akainu>>yonko. they havent found one piece in decades yet oda says akainu can do it in just one year. akainu is the best character in one piece, he is a deadly combination of brutal strength and amazing cunning


    big mom is retarded for real, a disgrace to the position of yonko. no matter what advantage yomi has the sheer difference in power would make it worthless yet brooks still did that much proving that big mom is no big deal

    no other top tier has suffered any kind of humiliation like her. oda is focusing on her first precisely because she is the weakest and later he can move onto the real yonko kaido and then bb eos

  3. #43
    Fact: Oda has never said anything about Akainu finding One Piece in a year. He said that if he wrote a series with someone like Akainu as the main character, it would be over within a year. Absolutely nothing about finding One Piece.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fact: Oda has never said anything about Akainu finding One Piece in a year. He said that if he wrote a series with someone like Akainu as the main character, it would be over within a year. Absolutely nothing about finding One Piece.
    what do you think that means

    akainu blows up the planet ending one piece?
    no it means he becomes pirate king in one year

    and he said nothing about some random series, he said if akainu was MC of one piece
    dont twist what oda said

  5. #45
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,253
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hes called the strongest creature, big mom doesnt have any hype like that going for her
    it was kaido who retreated from shanks not the other way around, if kaido wouldve won he would go to MF
    even u can see that bb has more hype than big mom thus he is above her

    these are facts, big mom is even the first yonko they are gonna take down thus proving she is the weakest
    So what if Kaido is called strongest creature. You just said that that strongest creature ran away from Shanks. Doesn't your low intelligence mind see contradiction there?

    Big Mom is Yonko that is same hype as Kaido, Shanks and Blackbeard.

    So your retard argument is that Kaido > Big Mom because he has title. But that title does not work on Shanks? So if title does not work on Shanks why does title work on Big Mom. Explain.

    What hype has BB? I saw him run away from Akainu lol. Where does his hype come from? From defeating WB remnants? That makes him stronger than BM?

    I don't deny facts i deny your autistic conclusions from those facts.

    Do you have any proof that Big Mom is weakest Yonko or not?
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So what if Kaido is called strongest creature. You just said that that strongest creature ran away from Shanks. Doesn't your low intelligence mind see contradiction there?

    Big Mom is Yonko that is same hype as Kaido, Shanks and Blackbeard.

    So your retard argument is that Kaido > Big Mom because he has title. But that title does not work on Shanks? So if title does not work on Shanks why does title work on Big Mom. Explain.

    What hype has BB? I saw him run away from Akainu lol. Where does his hype come from? From defeating WB remnants? That makes him stronger than BM?

    I don't deny facts i deny your autistic conclusions from those facts.

    Do you have any proof that Big Mom is weakest Yonko or not?
    you really want to start this again mate?


    not all admirals are portrayed to be of the same strenght same with yonko


    because shanks defeated kaido, big mom didnt


    akainu is the strongest man in one piece, most would run from him just like how kaido ran from shanks. and bb has become stronger since then

  7. #47
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,462
    Easy with those statements Baba. We don't need more Erkans.

  8. #48
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,253
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you really want to start this again mate?

    not all admirals are portrayed to be of the same strenght same with yonko

    because shanks defeated kaido, big mom didnt

    akainu is the strongest man in one piece, most would run from him just like how kaido ran from shanks. and bb has become stronger since then
    Sure.

    They are not portrayed at all. We did not even see 3rd admiral and you already shit nonsense like Fujitora is weakest. Ok show me proof who is stronger than who among 3 admirals.

    We don't know strength order among Yonko also. Because we NEVER saw them fight.

    Shanks defeated Kaido? Show me link i missed that battle somehow. Which chapter?

    Akainu is strongest man in One Piece? Based on what? Your baseless opinion? Most people would run from him, but not all. And i really doubt Kaido, Big Mom, Shanks or Dragon would ran from him.

    Again show me chapter where we saw Kaido vs Shanks and how he ran from him. I missed that chapter.

    So what if BB became stronger? We still have no clue how strong is BM or BB..
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sure.

    They are not portrayed at all. We did not even see 3rd admiral and you already shit nonsense like Fujitora is weakest. Ok show me proof who is stronger than who among 3 admirals.

    We don't know strength order among Yonko also. Because we NEVER saw them fight.

    Shanks defeated Kaido? Show me link i missed that battle somehow. Which chapter?

    Akainu is strongest man in One Piece? Based on what? Your baseless opinion? Most people would run from him, but not all. And i really doubt Kaido, Big Mom, Shanks or Dragon would ran from him.

    Again show me chapter where we saw Kaido vs Shanks and how he ran from him. I missed that chapter.

    So what if BB became stronger? We still have no clue how strong is BM or BB..
    very well

    akainu beat aokiji so he is above him. the other admirals also do not have the pirate king feat that akainu has. also fuji has not shown anything as impressive as the color trio

    i dont know how you missed that but shanks drove off kaido from reaching MF
    just because it happened off screen doesnt mean it didnt happen


    based on odas opinion. you think the authors statement is baseless?
    currently no one is pirate king lvl like akainu

    why do you like big mom so much?
    it is cause she reminds you of the fat whore that is your mother?

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what do you think that means
    akainu blows up the planet ending one piece?
    no it means he becomes pirate king in one year
    and he said nothing about some random series, he said if akainu was MC of one piece
    dont twist what oda said
    Akainu fights and captures some powerful pirate? Akainu accomplishes some other major goal of his? Why the hell would it end with an admiral becoming the pirate king? You know who Akainu is right?
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

  11. #51
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,253
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    very well

    akainu beat aokiji so he is above him. the other admirals also do not have the pirate king feat that akainu has. also fuji has not shown anything as impressive as the color trio

    i dont know how you missed that but shanks drove off kaido from reaching MF
    just because it happened off screen doesnt mean it didnt happen


    based on odas opinion. you think the authors statement is baseless?
    currently no one is pirate king lvl like akainu

    why do you like big mom so much?
    it is cause she reminds you of the fat whore that is your mother?
    Aokiji is not an Admiral. Neither is Akainu. He is Fleet Admiral. Akainu has PK feat? What? Link me PK feats, i missed that also. What did Kizaru or Green Bull show so impressive?

    I also don't know how i missed what happened. So give me the fucking link what happened between Kaido and Shanks. I am waiting.
    Akainu is pirate king level based on what? Your opinion?

    I don't know? First time i am hearing i like Big Mom. You tell me. Why do i like Big Mom so much? It is news to me
    At least i know who my mother is. Unlike junkie whore that left you in a dumpster since your drunk truck-driver father left you moment he saw autistic and disfigured abomination that he made..
    Last edited by SpiRo; 03-10-2017 at 03:57 PM.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Easy with those statements Baba. We don't need more Erkans.
    spiro is like gay erkan
    he literally keeps nudes of mihawk on his PC

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aokiji is not an Admiral. Neither is Akainu. He is Fleet Admiral. Akainu has PK feat? What? Link me PK feats, i missed that also. What did Kizaru or Green Bull show so impressive?

    I also don't know how i missed what happened. So give me the fucking link what happened between Kaido and Shanks. I am waiting.
    Akainu is pirate king level based on what? Your opinion?

    I don't know? First time i am hearing i like Big Mom. You tell me. Why do i like Big Mom so much? It is news to me
    At least i know who my mother is. Unlike junkie whore that left you in a dumpster since your drunk truck-driver father left you moment he saw autistic and disfigured abomination that he made..
    you are like a kid with downs snydnrome. you have to have everything explained to you even the most obvious things
    i will not give up on educating even the likes of you though


    akainu and aokiji were admirals when they fought u retard. if u r talking about only current admirals then kizaru is still above the other two since he made of a fool of wb once. and learn to read you dumb cunt i said its possible that the unrevealed admiral could be weaker than fuji


    cant you figure it out yourself you dipshit
    kaido is not a little bitch, he will not run from shanks if he was weaker than him


    oda said he was, why dont you phone him and tell him what a dumbass he is for saying that


    dont pretend like you dont like big mom fat boy. you have your head stuck inside her asshole and you are enjoying every moment of it


    yo mamma is inbred and fucks rabid dogs. thats why you turned out so retarded, its in your genes

  13. #53
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,253
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you are like a kid with downs snydnrome. you have to have everything explained to you even the most obvious things
    i will not give up on educating even the likes of you though


    akainu and aokiji were admirals when they fought u retard. if u r talking about only current admirals then kizaru is still above the other two since he made of a fool of wb once. and learn to read you dumb cunt i said its possible that the unrevealed admiral could be weaker than fuji


    cant you figure it out yourself you dipshit
    kaido is not a little bitch, he will not run from shanks if he was weaker than him


    oda said he was, why dont you phone him and tell him what a dumbass he is for saying that


    dont pretend like you dont like big mom fat boy. you have your head stuck inside her asshole and you are enjoying every moment of it


    yo mamma is inbred and fucks rabid dogs. thats why you turned out so retarded, its in your genes
    I need your autistic nonsense claims to be explained to me because i can't grasp them like you do. That's why i am curious, call it social experiment.

    They are not Admirals now you autist. When you say Admiral, you talk about Fujitora, Kizaru and Green Bull. Not every Admiral that existed in history..

    Kizaru is above Fuji and Green Bull based on what? Your autist opinion? I mean we literally don't even know how Green Bull looks and you already know he is weaker than Kizaru. Of course based on your autistic opinion. Kizaru made a fool out of WB? When? In your autistic realm of delusions? It is possible that unrevealed Admiral is 9 legged follower spawn of Cthulu also.

    How can i figure out myself your autistic delusional nonsense? I need you to explain them to me.
    Kaido is suicidal maniac why the fuck would such a person run from someone stronger than him?
    So i am still waiting for that link of what happened between Kaido and Shanks.

    Oda did not say that Akainu is Pirate King level. That is just another of your autistic delusions. You mix reality with delusions that you are having..

    So i do like Big Mom? Well if you say so it must be true, like every other autistic claim that you make. Mhm..

    Yes yes if you say so, it must be true. Like every other autistic nonsense that you spout.

    I am still waiting for proof and links.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I need your autistic nonsense claims to be explained to me because i can't grasp them like you do. That's why i am curious, call it social experiment.

    They are not Admirals now you autist. When you say Admiral, you talk about Fujitora, Kizaru and Green Bull. Not every Admiral that existed in history..

    Kizaru is above Fuji and Green Bull based on what? Your autist opinion? I mean we literally don't even know how Green Bull looks and you already know he is weaker than Kizaru. Of course based on your autistic opinion. Kizaru made a fool out of WB? When? In your autistic realm of delusions? It is possible that unrevealed Admiral is 9 legged follower spawn of Cthulu also.

    How can i figure out myself your autistic delusional nonsense? I need you to explain them to me.
    Kaido is suicidal maniac why the fuck would such a person run from someone stronger than him?
    So i am still waiting for that link of what happened between Kaido and Shanks.

    Oda did not say that Akainu is Pirate King level. That is just another of your autistic delusions. You mix reality with delusions that you are having..

    So i do like Big Mom? Well if you say so it must be true, like every other autistic claim that you make. Mhm..

    Yes yes if you say so, it must be true. Like every other autistic nonsense that you spout.

    I am still waiting for proof and links.
    you arent even autistic, you are outright retarded
    so your tiny brain cant even grasp basic concepts like why kaido ran away from shanks?


    should i change your diaper too, you seemed to have soiled yourself again


    kizaru performed very well against wb, not getting even one single injury while the other two admirals dont have any kind of feats like that. i will keep thinking they are weaker until they show feats on par with kizaru, only a dickless mutant like yourself would think the green guy is on kizarus level for absolutely no reason




    kaido is just an emo fuckboy. if he truly was a suicidal guy he wouldve been long dead
    hes like those kids that slit their wrists but crap themselves when they are actually near death


    the severe brain damage you recieved from being dropped on the head one too many times makes you unable to even understand odas simple statment


    you like big mom because shes like you, a big fat retard


    the proof was here from the very first post but your shit filled brain cant see it
    its probably cause you have been thinking of naked mihawk and fapping like the fag you are

  15. #55
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,253
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you arent even autistic, you are outright retarded
    so your tiny brain cant even grasp basic concepts like why kaido ran away from shanks?

    should i change your diaper too, you seemed to have soiled yourself again


    kizaru performed very well against wb, not getting even one single injury while the other two admirals dont have any kind of feats like that. i will keep thinking they are weaker until they show feats on par with kizaru, only a dickless mutant like yourself would think the green guy is on kizarus level for absolutely no reason




    kaido is just an emo fuckboy. if he truly was a suicidal guy he wouldve been long dead
    hes like those kids that slit their wrists but crap themselves when they are actually near death


    the severe brain damage you recieved from being dropped on the head one too many times makes you unable to even understand odas simple statment


    you like big mom because shes like you, a big fat retard


    the proof was here from the very first post but your shit filled brain cant see it
    its probably cause you have been thinking of naked mihawk and fapping like the fag you are
    Indeed my brain can't know something that i never saw. That's why i need you to give me link what happened between Shanks and Kaido and why he ran away. I am still waiting for that link.

    And you know that how? Ah yes no need for any proof just your autistic delusions. Link?

    Two other admirals did not even fight in MW war. How does that make them inferior than Kizaru. Ah yes, autistic delusions. I always forget those. Kizaru showed nothing. He defeated no one. What feats are you talking about again?

    I agree that only dickless mutant would believe that Green Bull is on Kizaru level for absolutely no reason.
    Yet you believe that Kizaru is above Green Bull for absolutely no reason.
    By your logic, you are dickless mutant. I mean, i knew you are delusional autistic imbecile with some deformities. But not having dick and being mutant is really next level.

    But we saw him trying to suicide. So you are saying that someone trying to suicide non stop is not really suicidal. But we saw him jump off the cloud and fall down and there was not one moment where he was scared. I think your delusional autism is overwriting reality now.

    I agree that severe brain damage can prevent Odas simple statement. That's why you can't comprehend them. So link to that statement where Oda said that Akainu is PK level.


    Well how is my fault that Big Mom likes me.

    Nope, i am still waiting for links and proof. But you keep ignoring my my requests.
    Yes that must be it. Now can you link any evidence of your autistic claims or not?
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Well how is my fault that Big Mom likes me.
    proof right there that you dont understand anything
    i never said big mom liked you

    sorry i tried to help you but your thick autistic skull is impenetrable, its a wonder how you werent instantly aborted
    if i was your dad i would shove you back inside your mommas womb the moment you were born, some things just werent meant to exist

    and lol at kaido trying to suicide from that. that fall wouldnt even kill east blue lvl fodders
    if he really wanted to die he would just ask akainu to kill him and he would

    i could ask someone to link you to some gay mihawk porn though
    you seem to enjoy that a lot

  17. #57
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,253
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    proof right there that you dont understand anything
    i never said big mom liked you

    sorry i tried to help you but your thick autistic skull is impenetrable, its a wonder how you werent instantly aborted
    if i was your dad i would shove you back inside your mommas womb the moment you were born, some things just werent meant to exist

    and lol at kaido trying to suicide from that. that fall wouldnt even kill east blue lvl fodders
    if he really wanted to die he would just ask akainu to kill him and he would

    i could ask someone to link you to some gay mihawk porn though
    you seem to enjoy that a lot
    Aha ok.

    More autistic screeching.

    That fall wouldn't even kill east blue lvl fodders? Based on what? Your autistic opinion?

    But what if Akainu can't kill him?

    Yeah. Still you didn't answer my question.

    I agree that only dickless mutant would believe that Green Bull is on Kizaru level for absolutely no reason.
    Yet you believe that Kizaru is above Green Bull for absolutely no reason.
    By your logic, you are dickless mutant. I mean, i knew you are delusional autistic imbecile with some deformities. But not having dick and being mutant is really next level.
    Also
    You still did not provide any evidence of why is Fujitora weakest Admiral or why is Big Mom weakest Yonko.
    You still did not provide evidence why is Akainu PK level.
    You still did not provide evidence what happened with Kaido vs Shanks and why Kaido ran away.

    This autistic claims need to be proven. I am waiting.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  18. #58
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,032
    Baba, I love you

    "Who are you to change the world?"

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aha ok.

    More autistic screeching.

    That fall wouldn't even kill east blue lvl fodders? Based on what? Your autistic opinion?

    But what if Akainu can't kill him?

    Yeah. Still you didn't answer my question.



    Also
    You still did not provide any evidence of why is Fujitora weakest Admiral or why is Big Mom weakest Yonko.
    You still did not provide evidence why is Akainu PK level.
    You still did not provide evidence what happened with Kaido vs Shanks and why Kaido ran away.

    This autistic claims need to be proven. I am waiting.
    someone from the early sagas already showed that crap lvl feat without any damage


    what if akainu can kill him?


    ive already answered all those questions
    if you stop masturbating to mihawk for a sec and actually read you will find out

    - - - Updated - - -


    Quote Originally Posted by Jjcb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Baba, I love you
    im glad u do bro
    i would say i love you too but wont since u r underage

  20. #60
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,253
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    someone from the early sagas already showed that crap lvl feat without any damage

    what if akainu can kill him?


    ive already answered all those questions
    if you stop masturbating to mihawk for a sec and actually read you will find out
    I think that's just another of your autistic delusions. Give me the link of someone from east blue surviving 10000 meters fall.

    I don't know, i am not into delusional fanfiction like you are. That's your job.

    No you didn't.

    You still did not provide any evidence of why is Fujitora weakest Admiral or why is Big Mom weakest Yonko.
    You still did not provide evidence why is Akainu PK level. Where did Oda say that?
    You still did not provide evidence what happened with Kaido vs Shanks and why Kaido ran away.

    This autistic claims need to be proven. I am waiting.
    Provide links or admit to yourself that it's only your autistic opinion based on delusions.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •