0 0%
  • 3/5

1 11.11%
  • 4/5

5 55.56%
  • 5/5

3 33.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    First half was a complete waste of time. Seriously, the amount of dialogue in the last few chapters made me put the chapter on hold several times because I already knew it was going to be completely useless.

Aside from that, massive hype. I really do wonder how this is going to go down. With that many chefs, those judges are going to be milked completely dry from all the foodgasms they're going to get.
    [2014 - 2017]

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Megishima better whoop some serious ass
    That he will.

The Rebels should crush this first match, but the following match doesn't look too promising. They just used their best guys right off the bat while Central hasn't even touched their top 4. If the next match is the 5v5 then it's going to look like this...

Kuga, Erina, Takumi, Megumi, and Mimasaka vs Eishi, Rindou, Momo, Saito, and Eizan

That looks pretty stacked against the Rebels. I'm guessing one of them takes out Eizan, probably Erina since she's a creator's pet, and then it turns into a 4v4 with the remaining fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Chen Xin View Post
    @Void;

your waifu is about to bite the dust
    Sad part is she doesn't even get the honor of losing to Megishima directly or even Isshiki to soften the blow. Last page makes it seem she's getting paired with Souma, the weak link of the trio, while Megishima and Isshiki get big hat/pokemon trainer respectively. They probably won't even need help crushing those rookies which will allow the three of them to just focus most of their efforts on improving Souma's dish to the point that Nene gets crushed to serve an example of the fighting power of the Rebels.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    The Rebels should crush this first match, but the following match doesn't look too promising. They just used their best guys right off the bat while Central hasn't even touched their top 4. If the next match is the 5v5 then it's going to look like this...

Kuga, Erina, Takumi, Megumi, and Mimasaka vs Eishi, Rindou, Momo, Saito, and Eizan

That looks pretty stacked against the Rebels. I'm guessing one of them takes out Eizan, probably Erina since she's a creator's pet, and then it turns into a 4v4 with the remaining fighters.

Sad part is she doesn't even get the honor of losing to Megishima directly or even Isshiki to soften the blow. Last page makes it seem she's getting paired with Souma, the weak link of the trio, while Megishima and Isshiki get big hat/pokemon trainer respectively. They probably won't even need help crushing those rookies which will allow the three of them to just focus most of their efforts on improving Souma's dish to the point that Nene gets crushed to serve an example of the fighting power of the Rebels.
    I have to agree it doesn't look very good for the rebels after this match.

Maybe the winners can go on to fight the new guys? iirc, didn't Jou just treat it as gauntlet? And looking at Megishima's words, it seems like he and Isshiki are coming out early so they can do as much damage as they can

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Maybe the winners can go on to fight the new guys? iirc, didn't Jou just treat it as gauntlet? And looking at Megishima's words, it seems like he and Isshiki are coming out early so they can do as much damage as they can
    Maybe.
    Yeah seems like they are going to do the majority of the work.

I think there was more to the match an another chapter but kinda feeling lazy atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    How else was he supposed to treat it? He didn't have a team.