Jack, Donquixote Doflamingo VS Cracker, Charlotte Smoothie

Jack the Drought

donquixote doflamingo

vs

Charlotte Cracke

Charlotte Smoothie

We really need to see Smoothie in action, but Jack is likely to be the strongest one here.

Won't be long until this thread turns into Doffy > Cracker or Cracker > Doffy.

I'll go with Big Mom pirates. They should have better teamwork. Smoothie is the 2nd strongest within Big Mom's crew while Jack is the 3rd strongest.

Doffy => Cracker in my opinion.

doflamingo is the weakest here and by power scaling smoothie should be the strongest. So the charlotte kids win. wit high difficulty.

Jack has insane durability but lacks in fire power.

Jack/Doflamingo wins. Jack is above Smoothie until the latter shows feats and Doflamingo/Cracker are basically equals with Doffy probably edging him out slightly.

all what i have witnessed so far implies females in the OP world being weaker than their male counterparts

so i take it jack > smoothie

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jack/Doflamingo wins. Jack is above Smoothie until the latter shows feats and Doflamingo/Cracker are basically equals with Doffy probably edging him out slightly.
    This

He isn't smoothie make counter part tho. That would be jozu and whoever is the second strongest in kaidos crew. Jack counter part is cracker.
    Last edited by MOMO; 03-13-2017 at 06:29 AM.

Gonna go with the BM pirates here. Smoothie should be the 2nd strongest after the final sweet commander while Jack is most likely to be the weakest calamity. She should also have better teamwork with Cracker than the other 2.

if we power scale off bobins, then obviously smoothie is FLT+ and can destroy countries casually
    boring generic sig, courtesy of the staff

also, fuck you Great Potato. fuck you

jack beats them both alone with doffy its complete rape

i bet jack could even take big mom

cracker might have a great defense but his durability is one shot level. where both doffy and jack has insane durability. so i guess the kaidos army wins.
    dont know much about smoothie, she looked stronger than jack.

It doesn't seem like the combatants from either team have good synergy with each other. Both teams are comprised of one tanky powerhouse with a stationary fighting style and one mobile speedster (if im right about Smoothie), so this will be an awkward fight. Ill say team 2 takes this solely because they have the strongest fighter out of the 4, but I can definitely see Jack taking out cracker at some point after smoothie has plowed through doflamingo.