Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bajio vs Rinbukun/Zenou

How does Bajio fare against Rinbukun or Zenou

Mounted, starts off in base but alpha is not restricted.

tbh Rinbukun and Zenou don't look impressive enough after we see someone at Futei/Kyoukai agility with enough power to smash 5 coloum of heavy infantry with a single kick lol

oh... all of that without alpha mode

Beats Rinbukun but looses to Zenou.

Bajio

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

Yesterday I wouldn't have said it, but Bajio is taking this match. I don't know the difficulty because I'm still processing the new scenes, but i'd say high diff on eye

I would say high diff vs Rinbukun, very high vs Zenou based on new feats.

Zenou stronger than Rinbukun?

hmmm

I don't think Bajio could beat Zenou, who crushes skulls with his hand grip.

Sea God Pavilion's Master

一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

I think his Berserker mode should take it at least, not sure about his normal form.

Quote Originally Posted by Chen Xin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think Bajio could beat Zenou, who crushes skulls with his hand grip.
    He's beaten someone with even greater brute strength in Rankai when he was far weaker. Zenou would have trouble even tagging him tbh even if its a mounted duel. Brute strength isn't everything.

Impossible to call IMO. Both Bajio and Zenou have looked straight up unbeatable, but it's only been against fodder. I put all 3 in the same power group though.

My gut tells me Bajio > Rinbukun > Zenou

Y'all downplaying Zenou. Kisui had a go at Zenou who wasn't even paying attention, meanwhile Zenou didn't even swing and almost killed him. He was in a resting position and barely moved his mace for that hit. Had it been even half a normal swing, Kisui would be swept clean at waist height.
    And what Nightfall said, he's crushing heads with a grip, and supposedly ripped off a cow's head with his bare hands.
    Can't even compare him to Rankai who's a brainless mass of muscle, when we've seen Zenou's display of leadership and warfare. His time to shine has yet to come.

Before this display Bajio was 91+alpha, while Rinbukun was 93, it's quite clear that after this Bajio takes it comfortably. I'm still gonna give Zenou the benefit of the doubt over Bajio.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    He's beaten someone with even greater brute strength in Rankai when he was far weaker. Zenou would have trouble even tagging him tbh even if its a mounted duel. Brute strength isn't everything.
    Rankai fights with his bare hands.

Zenou is also pretty fast, completely blitze and rekted Kisui.

Sea God Pavilion's Master

一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    Y'all downplaying Zenou. Kisui had a go at Zenou who wasn't even paying attention, meanwhile Zenou didn't even swing and almost killed him. He was in a resting position and barely moved his mace for that hit. Had it been even half a normal swing, Kisui would be swept clean at waist height.
    And what Nightfall said, he's crushing heads with a grip, and supposedly ripped off a cow's head with his bare hands.
    Can't even compare him to Rankai who's a brainless mass of muscle, when we've seen Zenou's display of leadership and warfare. His time to shine has yet to come.
    If we're to take the stats as gospel, Kisui is only an 86 though.
    Before this display Bajio was 91+alpha, while Rinbukun was 93, it's quite clear that after this Bajio takes it comfortably. I'm still gonna give Zenou the benefit of the doubt over Bajio.
    How powerful do you think the alpha is though? Bare in mind Yotanwa is 95 and is clearly above Bajio.

The best part about Bajio's alpha is he can easily enter that mode without problem unlike Kyoukai(use a lot of energy) and Shin(cannot enter at will) the only downside from that he unable to comprehend properly and acting on instinct alone.

Berserker rage>priestess dance>life-death

Bajio>Zenou>RBK

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    If we're to take the stats as gospel, Kisui is only an 86 though.
    By now we are well aware how much a general's weight means in this series. Kisui is carrying on his shoulders not only the weight of a general, but also the whole of Rigan. He got absolutely ragdolled by Zenou who put in 0 effort into that hit. I cannot see Zenou be any less than 95 if I'm being honest. It just wouldn't make sense how he was completely unfazed by like..anyone and anything.
    As an example, Tou is 96 with a special skill: parrying, and Ranbihaku is 94. Tou was expecting RBH and still got cut in their short clash(he also cut RBH's bracelet).
    Zenou was unaware and you know how Kisui ended up, not to be repeating myself. Take that as you will.

How powerful do you think the alpha is though? Bare in mind Yotanwa is 95 and is clearly above Bajio.
    It's hard to judge at this point. We'd need to see him fare against a notable opponent whose stats we're familiar with. We know YTW was stronger when they were children, maybe she's meeting her end in this war and Bajio will surpass her as the new leader?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    Berserker rage>priestess dance>life-death
    I think that Shin's alpha is the strongest in the long run. In a drawn out fight he just keeps getting heavier.

I seriously don't know, Bajio has both speed and power now, but he's on a horse and that limits him to tanking hits. Can he tank hits from Rinbukun or Zenou? It'll probably just come down to whether or not he can blitz them.

If Bajio has to stay mounted he'd lose. I would love to see a Bajio vs Zenou confrontation.

I hope Ousen has a Bajio/Zeno level fighter in his army as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    I seriously don't know, Bajio has both speed and power now, but he's on a horse and that limits him to tanking hits. Can he tank hits from Rinbukun or Zenou? It'll probably just come down to whether or not he can blitz them.
    Bajio is no slouch in the strength department. He can probably block hits from Rinbukun based on his feats like Tou did only it will be a bit tougher since he is not at Tou level except maybe in berserker mode.

And I don't necessarily agree that you can't avoid hits on a horse, its just harder. Horsemanship is a skill and guys like Rinko excelled at it, Bajio does too as he doesn't even use his hands to maneuver himself on his horse making him have both hands free which is an excellent advantage allowing him to even block with both hands if necessary. Only major difficulty I see is his weapons possibly breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Bajio is no slouch in the strength department. He can probably block hits from Rinbukun based on his feats like Tou did only it will be a bit tougher since he is not at Tou level except maybe in berserker mode.

And I don't necessarily agree that you can't avoid hits on a horse, its just harder. Horsemanship is a skill and guys like Rinko excelled at it, Bajio does too as he doesn't even use his hands to maneuver himself on his horse making him have both hands free which is an excellent advantage allowing him to even block with both hands if necessary. Only major difficulty I see is his weapons possibly breaking.
    but he's like, Shin sized. Tou was pretty big himself although Rinbukun was bigger. It's simply against his style and he's going to be sent flying.

He sacrifices control of the horse for better offense