Entertainment news #0

I'm trying something new here. Weekly or bi-weekly news threads of events and happenings that fall under the entertainment criteria, gaming and music exluded.

So let's start with the first promo teaser for deadpool 2!

The video quickly went viral and is trending on youtube.
    It was attached to the Logan movie.

On that note, Logan has now made 33 million USD on box office, and I would estimate it will go over 200 million easily in the next week. But the movie has only been out few days. Current metacritic score is 77 from 50 critics, and 9.1 from fans. Relatively great scores, but more reliable as more reviews start coming in.

On tv's side of things, the newly unveiled cast of the Inhumans tv series has revealed 5 more cast members!

Here's the link to the article.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...ll-cast-983021

I know most of you will be interested seeing Iwan Rheon, aka Ramsay Bolton as Maximus the Mad

More news to follow....
    Last edited by VICE; 03-05-2017 at 10:21 AM.

Thanks to Myst~

whatever that is, if we have another insane ramsay role it might be enough for me to pick it up

@Makenzye;

Hit @Crispinianus; with a knowledge bomb on maximus the mad

Apparently he's this super genius with knack for engineering and wants to usurp the throne.

Thanks to Myst~

Zutto zutto zutto zutto Makenzye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    whatever that is, if we have another insane ramsay role it might be enough for me to pick it up
    Given the writer's history of reading comics, I instantly saw a connection between Maximus Boltagon (the Mad), and Ramsay. I'd even go so far as to say the Inhuman Prince influenced the inhumane king.

Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    @Makenzye;

Hit @Crispinianus; with a knowledge bomb on maximus the mad

Apparently he's this super genius with knack for engineering and wants to usurp the throne.
    Let me lay it down.

Maximus the Mad, elder brother of Blackagar Boltagon (Black Bolt), was driven insane through his contact with the Terrigen Mists. He claims he's never really mad but only sees the world for what it truly is. Ever willing to do whatever it is he thinks is needed to achieve his own goals, Maximus is known to be a killer, an inadvertent murderer, an usurper of the throne, and even once convinced Black Bolt's wife to let him go on his merry way to create as he sees fit. He's a well known manipulator of minds and even of biology, and quite possibly much more advanced than most of the other minds on the planet or any planet he finds himself on.

His only desire is to rule the Inhumans, and in doing so has made deals with the Kree to have Black Bolt deposed by using his power to defend Attilan, created scenarios for the Royal family to split up to safeguard their homes so he can just individually remove them, and has even just straight up taken over Black Bolt's body. One time he just convinced all of Attilan to let him rule instead of the royal family, but it was undone when the Inhuman royal family went into space and came back with Black Bolt.
    Not everyone who works hard is rewarded! However, all those who succeed have worked hard!

it's goddamn ramsay, i swear

except maybe more focused on achieving a purpose rather than enjoying the sadistic means

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    it's goddamn ramsay, i swear

except maybe more focused on achieving a purpose rather than enjoying the sadistic means
    Maximus very much enjoys watching people suffer as "research" goals are met.
    Not everyone who works hard is rewarded! However, all those who succeed have worked hard!

On other news, nicki minaj reveals almost her left breast, shielding the feeble minds with a nipple protector.

No one is suprised.

Thanks to Myst~

Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    No mention of Breath of the Wild? Bro...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    No mention of Breath of the Wild? Bro...
    gaming = news? please.

Thor Ragnarok! We've been allowed to see more of the cast, and honestly I think this has made me want to see this more

watch out, here comes best looking marvel girl. seriously this is a smoky and sexy look.

Thor with new haircut and weapon, very gladiator-esque. and Jeff Goldblum plays a role similar in stature to benicio del toro's collector.

Thanks to Myst~

This is what we've come to folks. a tv series about a western white person who becomes a martial artist and is rich, get's flak for having white rich people in it. THANKS FOR STATING THE OBVIOUS.

Thanks to Myst~

http://collider.com/man-of-steel-2-d...atthew-vaughn/

Director Matthew Vaughn possibly slated to direct the next Man of Steel

Thoughts? He did the Kingsmen.

Thanks to Myst~

It'd be interesting to see how much of Snyder stays on if he directs.