Thread: Gokei vs GHM

Gokei vs GHM

100k troops, no subs, 1k war chariots each.

On the plains

Who wins the battle between father and son?

GHM wins because Gokei doesn't know about Ryuudou

giving it to Gokei in this match.

even assuming Gokei doesn't know Ryuudou, that technique is useless for Gokei and other who play with big numbers and tactics instead of small number charge.
    giving it to Gokei simply because their style is similar, siege tools (maybe) is a non factor in this plains battle, and Gokei has more experience

It's a tough call. They should be on a similar playing field in intelligence, strategy, and tactics and this is basically a mirror match with them both sharing the same style of warfare. The battle will have to be decided by the few key differences between them.

Gohoumei
    +More underhanded and deceitful, slightly more clever
    +Expert engineering skills (Hasn't shown anything that would leave much impact on a plains battle)
    +More cautious and higher self-preservation

Gokei
    +Greater martial might (Shouldn't make much of a difference on this battlefield)
    +Better leadership
    +More experience

I think experience and leadership are going to barely edge this out for Gokei here. His men are going to fight better and his long years of fighting on the field I think are going to give him slightly quicker reactions to changes on the field, especially against someone using tactics he's so well versed in. This is going to be key on a plains battlefield like this where it will all come down to who has the best tactics. GHM should take this by his next appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gokei
    +Greater martial might (Shouldn't make much of a difference on this battlefield)
    +Better leadership
    +More experience
    Going by guide book Gohoumei has already more experience then Gokei.

Gohoumei in latest guide book got A experience, while Gokei is only B.
    I find really weird that Gokei got such low rank, but it's official.

wtf?

just looked on wiki, everyone has it on their stats now: Mougou is one of the oldest dudes but he has A experience, on par with his son

Maybe experience rank has more in common with quality of achievements then just age. Mougou for most of his carrer was getting crushed by Renpa and aside form that he only fought mediocre opponents. Or simply he wasn't as active as Ouki or Renpa.

Tho, I still don't get how Gokei is only B-rank. He's probably the only great general with such low experience. xD

GHM having more experience than Gokei in any DB is clearly BS no matter how we look at it lol. And I tend to listen to the stats in general as well. It just can't be true.

Unless GHM now has a role within the palace which Gokei never had. But that's a huge stretch.

this sounds much more reasonable than the earlier comparison imo...
    i guess the current GHM can give his far-died old man a hard time.
    that, relying on the fact that the Duke overwhelmed him in short time comparatively, but not like the Duke would win against the GHM with his current lvl yet.

sometimes you don't need to argue with retards, for they may drag you to their standard and beat you with experience. instead keep playing with them until you feel bored and then toss them away.

so there's a new guide book?

did it list a new set of stats too or only the questionable experience thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    wtf?

just looked on wiki, everyone has it on their stats now: Mougou is one of the oldest dudes but he has A experience, on par with his son
    lol
    Mougou is an old geezer who have witnessed the golden era of Qin's six, and Zhou's three, and their handwork. it's natural that he has more experience.
    anyways, we don't necessarily need to go by a fandom-powered-by wiki imo, and i wouldn't use it to justify myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post

there is? didn't hear of it.
    can you send a link please

sometimes you don't need to argue with retards, for they may drag you to their standard and beat you with experience. instead keep playing with them until you feel bored and then toss them away.

The first Houmei we've seen would probably lose, but current one might have surpassed the father.

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post

I was talking about the guide book that was released over a year ago. For some reason it's impossible to find full scans online and because of that some minor characters on wikia are still missing their rank. So, if someone on this forum has access to this guide book pls contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    I was talking about the guide book that was released over a year ago. For some reason it's impossible to find full scans online and because of that some minor characters on wikia are still missing their rank. So, if someone on this forum has access to this guide book pls contact me.
    around two years ago. that's around when shin was a 3000 commander. except for general info, it's of less use to determine the current rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by DreXel View Post
    around two years ago. that's around when shin was a 3000 commander. except for general info, it's of less use to determine the current rankings.
    No, it was definitely released later (January 2016 I think). It even has characters that were introduced in Koku You Arc like Kisui and Keisha's deputies.

not the one i know then
    Last edited by DreX; 05-06-2017 at 09:17 AM.