Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ?
    obviously, you can see that the grinding part was not a required set up nor prerequisite for the Ryuudou, making your GHM Gokei parallel = both know Ryuudou for naught.
    The Gift of Jericho, Drink it in maaaaaannnnnn!!!!

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    obviously, you can see that the grinding part was not a required set up nor prerequisite for the Ryuudou, making your GHM Gokei parallel = both know Ryuudou for naught.
    I've never... said as much.

Just thinking that:
    _ Gokei has been said to know every single tactic on the face of the earth
    _ Gohoumei certainly hasn't come up with the Ryuudou himself, since at least Riboku knows it as well
    _ Gohoumei and Gokei are shown to share modus operandi, so it means the dad taught him something

Logic wants that, if not both, at least one between Reiou (Houmei's sensei) and Gokei (Houmei's dad) knew the Ryuudou and passed it down. Gokei is clearly the most likely one although there's margin to think Reiou did as well. But yeah, if it's just one, it's Gokei.

I've never... said as much.

Just thinking that:
    _ Gokei has been said to know every single tactic on the face of the earth
    _ Gohoumei certainly hasn't come up with the Ryuudou himself, since at least Riboku knows it as well
    _ Gohoumei and Gokei are shown to share modus operandi, so it means the dad taught him something

Logic wants that, if not both, at least one between Reiou (Houmei's sensei) and Gokei (Houmei's dad) knew the Ryuudou and passed it down. Gokei is clearly the most likely one although there's margin to think Reiou did as well. But yeah, if it's just one, it's Gokei.
    you've certainly shown as much with the implication of those pages you posted as evidence

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/kingdom/v07/c070/12.html

The most knowledgeable in Wei and knows no less than 100 tactics (not all on earth exaggeration-kun) sure, but doesn't guarantee knowing the Ryuudou. Besides, it would've been very convenient if he pulled that out against Duke Hyou's charge hmm?

Share MO in what, the grinding part or their revenge/butthurt vibes?

Reiou is out of the question, since GHM himself says the only other one that knows and can execute the formation is Riboku, Reiou was alive and in jail so ...

while i won't be using it as a hard evidence, it's pretty much a given that someone knew about Ryuudou and pass it to GHM. It just doesn't make sense that someone from different country make an original technique that is the exact same thing, so someone must have used it before, and most likely it will be Gokei and/or Reiou.

GHM first used it in coalition arc, so it's impossible for Riboku to know it from GHM and try to learn it.
    Riboku also first used it in coalition arc, so it's impossible for GHM to know it from Riboku and try to learn it.

although people can argue that Gokei doesn't have it simply because Gokei doesn't use it vs Duke (which , at that point, I doubt Hara even have that technique idea in his mind)

Riboku is always gathering information, it won't be strange for him to know about it from searching past records and then trying it himself

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    you've certainly shown as much with the implication of those pages you posted as evidence

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/kingdom/v07/c070/12.html

The most knowledgeable in Wei and knows no less than 100 tactics (not all on earth exaggeration-kun) sure, but doesn't guarantee knowing the Ryuudou. Besides, it would've been very convenient if he pulled that out against Duke Hyou's charge hmm?

Share MO in what, the grinding part or their revenge/butthurt vibes?

Reiou is out of the question, since GHM himself says the only other one that knows and can execute the formation is Riboku, Reiou was alive and in jail so ...
    Hm, guess Reiou can't then.

This confirms Gokei though

Hm, guess Reiou can't then.

This confirms Gokei though
    Sun Tzu made the formation, only GHM and Riboku read his book

To be fair, GHM was speaking out loud - he can't say "Only me, Riboku and Reiou" because Reiou is meant to be killed. Though I don't think Reiou can use it either - doesn't seem like his style

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    To be fair, GHM was speaking out loud - he can't say "Only me, Riboku and Reiou" because Reiou is meant to be killed. Though I don't think Reiou can use it either - doesn't seem like his style
    I sort of agree tbh.

Reiou is an offense oriented tactician, a technique like Ryuudou doesn't fit him very well, so if it's between the two of them then I see it coming from Gokei.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    more like Reiou wasn't meant to exist before FDs

I was re-reding some chapters and I found this

http://mangafox.me/manga/kingdom/v40/c435/2.html

http://mangafox.me/manga/kingdom/v40/c435/3.html

Karin was fighting Moubu and others in plains and it seems she had upper hand. So unless Moubu was holding back we can asume that Karin is capable of defeating him.

It looks to me like Moubu is standing amongst Chu corpses spread as far as the eye can see with not so much as a bead of sweat to be found.

How do you know they are Chu corpses, not Qin corpses?

Plus Karin and Kouyoku comments are legit "it's not like we're loosing".

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    How do you know they are Chu corpses, not Qin corpses?

Plus Karin and Kouyoku comments are legit "it's not like we're loosing".
    The blood splattered on Moubu's face and mace tells us he just gone done massacring opponents. Also the fact he's not currently swarmed by enemies, if Chu had just overwhelmed the Qin army then Moubu would be surrounded, they wouldn't just wipe out his soldiers and leave when he's standing all alone.

Not losing doesn't mean they were winning. The whole ordeal didn't last that long, the battle likely hadn't developed to the point where one gained a notable upper hand. Karin is basically the cockiest person in China, so her saying she had the war won doesn't mean much, and Kouyoku certainly didn't look like he was having an easy time out there.

I'd say everyone except Tou, Yontanwa and Kanki are capable of stalemating Moubu. Yontanwa is too offence-oriented. Kanki needs favourable terrain. I don't think Tou is good enough lol. Gokei and GHM are probables.