Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is reading/watching walkthroughts considered as cheating?
    Technically, yes as you are given the answer to the obstacles you have to face which you should solve on your own. Though I think it's fair to lookup walkthroughs when you completely don't get on how to solve the obstacles to continue on with your progress.

In multiplayer. I believe that walkthroughs are fifty fifty as maybe you don't know hidden tricks pros use which would be beneficial for your success although one can discover the tricks used by number of game play hours you put in. I believe this can depend on the learning curve of the game.
    Last edited by Katyusha; 03-21-2017 at 08:59 PM.

The Red Army is here to rule with an Iron Fist!
    The Russians are back!

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    for me it's to make the game less tedious, like I cannot stand to play Age of Empires at its normal speed, with all the shit you have to gather and build, it's annoying. So I use the speed cheat code but it also works for my opponent as well. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    thats fair. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote Originally Posted by Katyusha View Post
    Technically, yes as you are given the answer to the obstacles you have to face which you should solve on your own. Though I think it's fair to lookup walkthroughs when you completely don't get on how to solve the obstacles to continue on with your progress.

In multiplayer. I believe that walkthroughs are fifty fifty as maybe you don't know hidden tricks pros use which would be beneficial for your success although one can discover the tricks used by number of game play hours you put in. I believe this can depend on the learning curve of the game.
    I do it when i'm looking up how to unlock stuff i like to have in a game which i guess is not really cheating since it does not solve anything in a game really, i just get more things to it.

Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    if the task is so tedious that I have to cheat in order to avoid it the game probably isn't worth my money in the first place