Thread: 204 Spoilers

204 Spoilers

Shokugeki no Soma 204: Erina’s Resolve

Meeting Place: Soma and co. arrive to the meeting place, but realize that Azami is not present…but they see Azami skiing on the Snow mountain and then dashing towards them!

Azami: Apparently the nearest Heliport was at the mountain over there!

Shortly after meeting up with Azami, Saito and the rest of the Elite Ten arrive to the meeting place as well.

Soma greet Eizan.

Eizan: I will destroy you

Soma: …..Ehm

Soma: …

Nene: (A simple killing intent)

Nene is taking the role of a moderator and the meeting begins.

The Venue that will be used is at Reibun Island’s South End, and a special stage will be provided for the fight. Other students will be able to watch the match as well.

Soma: So you want to organize a spectacle.

Takumi: Yes, a spectacle where us Rebels will lose.

Senzaemon: Then, the side that triumphs at the venue will take the places of the Elite Ten, right?

Azami: I have no objection to that!

Azami is using the example where Jouichiro had a 50 vs 1 fight, and suggests that there will be no limits to the participants on the Rebel’s side

Azami: If you can find more participants, then I don’t mind if you recruit 50 or even 100 more students! Although, I assume it will be a challenge as most students on your side have been expelled already!

Azami takes out the Student Identification Cards from the Rebels and the Elite Ten also take out the Student Identification cards from the students they defeated.

Azami: This is the Symbol proving that they are Tōtsuki’s students …So this card can be described as their lives.

Tsukasa: We are taking great care of them…if you want to get them back then challenge us. We will fight you!

Azami: Oh right oh right, I forgot to mention one important thing! Erina Kun, you obviously are a part of our team, right?

Erina: !

Soma is arguing against Azami about it, but Azami is persistent with his idea that as long as Erina is a part of the Elite Ten, she will be recognized as a member of Central.

Azami: Your running away from home is now over, Erina! Come back to your father’s place! Your selfish acts will no longer be allowed!

Erina: …Father

Erina’s flashback:

Erina became a part of the Elite Ten even before she entered High school. Meaning she broke the previous record held by Azami himself.

Another Flashback:

Azami is brain washing the young Erina.

Flashback over:
    Erina: I understand your intentions father…If that is the case, then I will hereby resign from the Elite Ten! From now…I am just…

I am just Erina Nakiri!!!

Eizan: How ridiculous…You throw away your position as the Elite Ten!?

Erina: If I don’t do that, then how could I possibly say from the bottom of my hear that I am their friend!!!

Azami: Erina….

http://www.manganetabarespoiler.com/manga-spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-204-spoiler

Azami skiing

Nene being the moderator

Azami trying and failing to get his daughter back, Jou playing daddy to another nigga's daughter indeed

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:

Erina

Erina destroy her daddy's record

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Azami skiing

Nene being the moderator

Azami trying and failing to get his daughter back, Jou playing daddy to another nigga's daughter indeed
    Best part of this chapter.

@Great Potato; can we please rename this sub "SnS Spoilers" or "Shokugeki Spoilers"?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    @Great Potato; can we please rename this sub "SnS Spoilers" or "Shokugeki Spoilers"?

Yeah sorry, the fact it's called just "Spoilers", while the other sections are "Toriko Spoilers" or "One Piece Spoilers", triggers me to no end.

Yeah sorry, the fact it's called just "Spoilers", while the other sections are "Toriko Spoilers" or "One Piece Spoilers", triggers me to no end.
    I understand.

Done