Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 82
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shooting the Key was a pretty good idea though, if he killed Luffy someone else could get the chance to unlock Ace but by shooting the key no one would be able to unlock Ace.
    He could have just shot Ace who couldn't use his intangibility anyway or better yet shoot them both

  2. #42
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,433
    Blackbeard's fruit cancels DF power. Haki doesn't. Can't believe Erkan has to tell you guys that.

  3. #43
    bode expiatório Kaang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A giant fucking steel wall,




    Sanji is not hurting his leg against a giant steel door and actually creating dents on it is already a decent feat, not something to laugh about...

    Even WSM Whitebeard failed to knock down a giant steel wall in MF battle. Steel walls are resistant to blunt attacks in One Piece.

    None of these walls are steel, they're made of special materials. They could be made of Carbon fiber for all we know and be stronger than diamond. One of those walls bonced back Whitebeards earth quake. Which means it was more durable than the entire island itself in that respect.

  4. #44
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5,848
    @Kaang;

    I already said this in another thread, but if we are supposed to buy that someone can make a wall that can stop WB and be cool with it, Oda has been smoking some good shit. It took the color trio to disperse one of his quakes, but some silly ass 1 meter thick wall can stop him? I'm not, and I won't ever be ok with that.

  5. #45
    bode expiatório Kaang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Kaang;

    I already said this in another thread, but if we are supposed to buy that someone can make a wall that can stop WB and be cool with it, Oda has been smoking some good shit. It took the color trio to disperse one of his quakes, but some silly ass 1 meter thick wall can stop him? I'm not, and I won't ever be ok with that.
    Well it's possible. More likely than a giant robot that can shoot lasers and bleed.

    1 meter of graphene would do the job but that would mean One Piece is more technoligically advance than the real world.

    If we look at it logically all high tiers should be able to smash through diamond walls and cut them as well. Do these materials would have to be very resilent.

  6. #46
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,243
    Doubt Smoothie would ever be in trouble against Mihawk..
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Blackbeard's fruit cancels DF power. Haki doesn't. Can't believe Erkan has to tell you guys that.
    He didn't tell us anything. He is trying to make a dumb counterpoint to people pointing out how illogical it is to hate on Mihawk when multiple top tiers should have killed Luffy and failed by stating that he took those hits because he's rubber.

    And yes Haki does allow you to harm the real body. It's why Aokiji got a bloody lip and Tashigi and Zoro cut Monet. Pre-ts Luffy did not take a CoA imbued hit from Kizaru&Sengoku period.

  8. #48
    Erkan logic:


    Kizaru is a fodder who can't hurt Luffy

    Aokiji is a fodder who can't hurt Luffy

    Akainu is a fodder who can't seriously hurt Luffy besides a minor scarring

    3 admirals together couldn't even hurt Luffy when he stood right in front of them. Fodder!


    Sengoku is a fodder who can't hurt Luffy

    Garp is not a fodder because he wasn't actually trying to kill Luffy. Mihawk on the other hand was trying his best to kill Luffy

  9. #49
    Tony Tony Chopper Haki-User's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Same.


    Aokiji fodderized him, Kizaru laughed at his speed. Mihawk failed to hit him.

    Even if you believe Mihawk is Vista level. You do realize someone at Vista level should still completely flat out fodderized Luffy right?

    Mihawk wasn't trying.
    Last edited by Haki-User; 03-07-2017 at 03:55 AM.

  10. #50
    Mihawk failed to hurt Luffy??



    First thing he did

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Same.




    Because he is rubber ? Haki doesn't cancel DF powers, Luffy is still rubber even when you hit him with Haki. That's the answer.

    Aokiji fodderized him, Kizaru laughed at his speed. Mihawk failed to hit him.



    Are you talking to yourself ?
    Rayleigh, and Sentomaru easily hurt Luffy, so find another excuse why Kizaru failed.

    And you didn't even respond about Sengoku failing to hurt him.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan logic:


    Kizaru is a fodder who can't hurt Luffy

    Aokiji is a fodder who can't hurt Luffy

    Akainu is a fodder who can't seriously hurt Luffy besides a minor scarring

    3 admirals together couldn't even hurt Luffy when he stood right in front of them. Fodder!


    Sengoku is a fodder who can't hurt Luffy

    Garp is not a fodder because he wasn't actually trying to kill Luffy. Mihawk on the other hand was trying his best to kill Luffy
    And yet Luffy sent Blackbeard's fatass flying so I guess he's even bigger fodder.


    "Surely you didn’t think I was going to keep my filthy Muggle father’s name? No. I fashioned myself a new name, a name I knew wizards everywhere would one day fear to speak, when I became the greatest sorcerer in the world!"

  12. #52
    Tony Tony Chopper Haki-User's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,033
    Blackbeard had to defeat Marco to become a Yonkou. Such an easy path. Marco ain't even Admiral level.

    -Marco gets trolled by Kizaru.



    -Gets captured by sea stone cuffs by fodder Vice Admiral.

    -Gets a freebie on Akainu with combined attack with Vista and can't even hurt Akainu.

    -Gets a freebie on Kuzan and did no major damage.

    -Marco and other WB pirates fail to take down Akainu who took a monstrous quake from WB and lets him escape and goes after Luffy.

    -Suffers an overwhelming defeat. A character that is Admiral level would not suffer an overwhelming defeat.

    -Yet some think that Marco can give high/extreme diff to the C3 based off him sending Kizaru flying with a kick.

    Kizaru was joking around, Kizaru was in a disadvantage in the air because he cannot fly only levitate seen so far, Kizaru was in a stand still position while Marco had the momentum and had to used decent effort according to his facial expression in order to send Kizaru flying, and Kizaru even cracks a joke before he got sent flying. Somehow people find this impressive by Marco.


    -Gets hyped by dumb World Government elders and again suffers an overwhelming defeat.



    Now with Blackbeard.

    -Sent flying to the wall by Luffy

    -Gets pushed to high diff by Ace who got murked by Akainu.

    -Able to hold back Sengoku who is no where near his prime and someone who did no major damage to Luffy. Sooo soo impressive.

    -Gets raped by a dying WB who in his condition would get low diffed by an Admiral.

    -Runs from Akainu.

    -A Yonkou ffs runs from CP0.

    -Yet some idiots think that Teach is WSM already like Erkan12.






    Last edited by Haki-User; 03-07-2017 at 07:04 AM.

  13. #53
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,433
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He didn't tell us anything. He is trying to make a dumb counterpoint to people pointing out how illogical it is to hate on Mihawk when multiple top tiers should have killed Luffy and failed by stating that he took those hits because he's rubber.

    And yes Haki does allow you to harm the real body. It's why Aokiji got a bloody lip and Tashigi and Zoro cut Monet. Pre-ts Luffy did not take a CoA imbued hit from Kizaru&Sengoku period.

    He makes dumb counterpoints all the time. Even in his counter post he puts up 2-3 panels where they didn't use haki or haven't confirmed they had. It still doesn't mean he's wrong when he says haki doesn't cancel DF powers. Haki allows you to harm df users nobody disputes that. I never said Kizaru or Sengoku used haki.

  14. #54
    D. Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Blackbeard's fruit cancels DF power. Haki doesn't. Can't believe Erkan has to tell you guys that.

    Erkan has to tell these mihawksuckers a lot of things, not only this.



    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He didn't tell us anything. He is trying to make a dumb counterpoint to people pointing out how illogical it is to hate on Mihawk when multiple top tiers should have killed Luffy and failed by stating that he took those hits because he's rubber.

    And yes Haki does allow you to harm the real body. It's why Aokiji got a bloody lip and Tashigi and Zoro cut Monet. Pre-ts Luffy did not take a CoA imbued hit from Kizaru&Sengoku period.

    When Kizaru hit Hawkins, Hawkins had to use his babby dolls to survive. Luffy had rubber. X-Drake, Apoo and Urouge had nothing which is why they get one-shot.

    Haki may hurt Luffy. But Luffy would still be a rubber man. He wouldn't get his bones shattered, only Blackbeard can do that. Because he has the power to stop Luffy's rubber power, not Haki users.

    You can turn Luffy into a blood corpse, or you can kill him by damaging his nervous systems, however you can't break his bones. Sengoku isn't stupid enough to not use Haki on rubber Luffy in a very serious moment. Yet he failed, just like Kizaru. Haki doesn't cancel DF powers, Blackbeard's darkness and kairoseki does.

    As for Mihawk the fodder, he failed to cut Luffy at least 4 times, he isn't trolling, he is serious and he fails to one-shot Luffy, deal with it.









    Admirals > Mihawk

    *Stupidest Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are too afraid to challenging Mihawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy

    *Successful Posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan soloed all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who actually gives a shit about Mihawk's title
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan is definitely making a strong point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    anyone who thinks he would be easily beaten by a bunch of faggy marines is severely autistic .

  15. #55
    Tony Tony Chopper Haki-User's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,033
    Mihawk states "now what will you do", hes clearly testing Luffy. If only Ekran could read. No reading comprehension whatsoever and truly a brain dead idiot.

  16. #56
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,433
    Really? Mihawk was clearly playing around, he was just testing him. You think someone who used to duel Shanks and got recognized by everyone in the world for his skills was even remotely serious about taking Luffy out? Next you're going to put him under a Yonko first mate for being unable to take out Jozu and Vista? Or going by your sig the same level as Crocodile?


  17. #57
    D. Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really? Mihawk was clearly playing around, he was just testing him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haki-User View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk states "now what will you do", hes clearly testing Luffy.


    Mihawk shoots 6 flying slashes in one frame, and they say ''he is testing Luffy'' ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and got recognized by everyone in the world for his skills was even remotely serious about taking Luffy out
    Every Shichibukai would be recognized by everyone in the world ; Doflamingo, Kuma, Crocodile, Moria etc. That doesn't make them powerful as Admirals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You think someone who used to duel Shanks
    You mean Base Teach ? Is he admiral level too now ?

    You said something about making dumb counterpoints, you just did it more than once.
    Last edited by Erkan12; 03-08-2017 at 07:38 AM.

    *Stupidest Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are too afraid to challenging Mihawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy

    *Successful Posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan soloed all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who actually gives a shit about Mihawk's title
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan is definitely making a strong point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    anyone who thinks he would be easily beaten by a bunch of faggy marines is severely autistic .

  18. #58
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,433
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Mihawk shoots 6 flying slashes in one frame, and they say ''he is testing Luffy'' ....
    Yeah because those 6 slashes is Mihawk going all out, right? And I guess the slash Mihawk sent towards WB was him trying to end the war?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every Shichibukai would be recognized by everyone in the world ; Doflamingo, Kuma, Crocodile, Moria etc. That doesn't make them powerful as Admirals
    Not on the same lvl. He's called the WSS for a reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You mean Base Teach ? Is he admiral level too now ?
    Might have happened when he was a kid. Might also have been a surprise attack. This isn't supporting your argument as we don't know what really happened between Shanks and BB. What we do know is Shanks and Mihawk used to duel each other and their battles echoed through out the Grand Line.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You said something about making dumb counterpoints, you just did it more than once.
    You keep making them. I'm done responding to you.

  19. #59
    D. Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah because those 6 slashes is Mihawk going all out, right? And I guess the slash Mihawk sent towards WB was him trying to end the war?
    What if one of those slashes hits Luffy's neck ? It would kill him, what would you say about ''testing'' then ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Not on the same lvl. He's called the WSS for a reason

    .
    None of them are swordsmen, his title has no weight over them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Might have happened when he was a kid. Might also have been a surprise attack. This isn't supporting your argument as we don't know what really happened between Shanks and BB. What we do know is Shanks and Mihawk used to duel each other and their battles echoed through out the Grand Line.
    .
    you're kidding right ? Both happened almost 12 years ago. Almost old as Base Teach duel. Mihawk never dueled with Shanks after Shanks' injury which is why he says ''I won't duel with one handed man'' as if it makes Shanks weaker... Mihawk is a lying bastard who makes excuses like this to avoid a duel with Shanks. Because he know he will get ass raped if he fights with Shanks. He didn't fight with Jozu, he wanted to the end duel with Vista, and he didn't even want to beat Crocodile because it would be troublesome and risky, he is a coward bastard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    You keep making them. I'm done responding to you.
    A good tactic when you lose.

    *Stupidest Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are too afraid to challenging Mihawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy

    *Successful Posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan soloed all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who actually gives a shit about Mihawk's title
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan is definitely making a strong point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    anyone who thinks he would be easily beaten by a bunch of faggy marines is severely autistic .

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by the sin of hype View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk failed to hurt Luffy??



    First thing he did
    thing's impressive about this panel:


    1) Mihawk hit Luffy with his eyes closed, while Luffy was running away using G2
    2) Mihawk hit Luffy in the middle of a battlefield without hurting a single other bystander
    3) Mihawk hit Luffy with a move that deliberably hurts him but doesn't incapacitate


    That level of precision and mastery can only be shown when you are so astronomically above your opponent that you can not only strike them with pinpoint accuracy at your leisure, but you are equally concerned about holding back your power just enough to teach them a lesson without doing unnecessary damage.

    Mihawk is truly a God of combat that is unparalleled in One Piece

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •