Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 82
  1. #1
    D. Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,312

    Yonko Commander Smoothie vs. Shichibukai Mihawk

    Distance : 15 M
    No Knowledge
    Location : Cake Island

    Bonus round : Big Mom sends Napoleon if Smoothie is in trouble.

    *Stupidest Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are too afraid to challenging Mihawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy

    *Successful Posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan soloed all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who actually gives a shit about Mihawk's title
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan is definitely making a strong point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    anyone who thinks he would be easily beaten by a bunch of faggy marines is severely autistic .

  2. #2
    Mihawk mid diffs.

  3. #3
    Mihawk low-mid diff
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

  4. #4
    Young Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,666
    Mihawk mid diff.

    Bonus: Might be pushed to high diff depending on how strong napoleon is but could still be mid diff.

  5. #5
    Red Hero Rax, The Spooky Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    54,576
    Umm

    Wut





    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  6. #6
    Fisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    703
    Mihawk slices and dices

  7. #7
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,473
    Mihawk with solid mid diff, maybe high

  8. #8
    Mihawk 1shots that fodder who cant even bust down a door

  9. #9
    mihawk low-mid diff

  10. #10
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,464
    Mihawk mid diff sounds about right.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    16,099
    Mihawk low-diffs.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk with solid mid diff, maybe high
    What on earth makes you say this?

    Mihawk no-diffs Cracker, so he low-diffs Smoothie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've never seen someone so openly gay still pretending to be in the closet. You can't make a thread telling us about how you jerk off to your cute boyfriend and still toss out the "I'm not even gay" in the same thread, that doesn't fly Allara.

  12. #12
    D. Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,312
    Mihawk can't beat Cracker's clones imo, G4 Luffy couldn't... and Mihawk isn't better than G4...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk 1shots that fodder who cant even bust down a door
    Mihawk can't even pass Crocodile... 900+ bounty Smoothie is too much for him.

    *Stupidest Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are too afraid to challenging Mihawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy

    *Successful Posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan soloed all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who actually gives a shit about Mihawk's title
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan is definitely making a strong point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    anyone who thinks he would be easily beaten by a bunch of faggy marines is severely autistic .

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk can't beat Cracker's clones imo, G4 Luffy couldn't... and Mihawk isn't better than G4...

    - - - Updated - - -



    Mihawk can't even pass Crocodile... 900+ bounty Smoothie is too much for him.
    dofla couldnt pass croc either
    this just means croc is very powerful(near admiral tier) and luffy defeated him by sheer chance


    i think mihawk wins just by throwing his sword at her crushing her, if she cant open an ordinary door a sword of legend would destroy her

  14. #14
    D. Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by p̶ɐ̶p̶ɐ̶⅁␚!ᖉө̶ө̶p̶ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    dofla couldnt pass croc either
    Mihawk isn't more powerful than Doflamingo, I agree.

    *Stupidest Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are too afraid to challenging Mihawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy

    *Successful Posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan soloed all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who actually gives a shit about Mihawk's title
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan is definitely making a strong point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    anyone who thinks he would be easily beaten by a bunch of faggy marines is severely autistic .

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk isn't more powerful than Doflamingo, I agree.
    they should be equal since they both stalmated croc


    croc=doffy=mihawk=shanks

  16. #16
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,339
    I cannot fathom this being mid diff

  17. #17
    YONKcows themselves are only equal in stature to Mihawk, even though they have tonnes of land and huge crew they are still the same level prestige as a single lone-wolf fighter

    the captains themselves cant even compete with Mihawk on a 1v1 basis, nevermind their lackies

  18. #18
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,253
    Well since Mihawk is Vista level i would say it would be close fight. Need to see more from Smoothie..
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  19. #19
    to be fair to smoothie that was a big door

    Sanji also had some troubles breaking doors, so they are at least equal

  20. #20
    bode expiatório Kaang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,574
    Ot could go either way. Smoothie has no feats.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •