Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Could be fun.

I really hate drawing with cliffs

"Ordo" is the mountainside he had his men climb, the general's names are where they were posted in the battle. That says Duke's path btw, the one he used to ambush Riboku.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

c'mon gays, I wasted a whole night on this

Looks good.

So the goal of offense would be to destroy/capture Kanyou and Qin survive X days?

goal of attackers is to kill enemy CiC and a vice general, capture KP, or capture Kanyou. goal of defenders is to last 7 days or kill enemy CiC and a vice general

might bump it up to last two weeks

not sure how the game will ended up with coordinating between players on the team and if the whole things are balanced or not. but eh.... we can try probably

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

not sure how the game will ended up with coordinating between players on the team and if the whole things are balanced or not. but eh.... we can try probably
    each player can't use their full team, they can only use 2-3 characters and elites of those characters. Troop count for each player will be capped depending on their role, like attackers will have a 100k army each and defenders will have 50k army each for example.

To make things simpler, players will have to decide amongst themselves who will be the "CiC player" and so on. Like if the attackers consist of Nord (with Earl Shi, Gokei, Keisha), felix (with Riboku, Ouki, Houken), and alias (with Renpa, Kanki, Rokuomi), it's in their best interest to let felix assume the CiC role as he has Riboku who can serve as CiC while Nord can appoint Gokei as vice and alias can appoint Renpa as the other vice. Afterwards, players decide what fronts they want to attack with. Since felix is CiC player, it's best he takes the center path (assuming we're using the KP map) and sieges KP itself while alias can take the northern mountains and Nord can siege Bu Pass or take the plains south of KP to aid felix. For simplicity, players aren't allowed to mix and match characters/armies, like Houken, Earl Shi, Ouki, and Renpa leading a charge while Keisha, Kanki, and Riboku hold down the HQ. Each army kinda works independently but also with "teamwork", like what happened in the coalition war. You can have
    Renpa help Ouki's charge but he is considered to be another army helping Ouki's, they are not a unified army.

For voting/judging, we'll have to designate a person who's not playing to be the single voter. I can be that if I'm not playing in that match. Like if we have 7 players, each player will take turns being the judge in a 3v3. We also still have the host option available as I mentioned above, where a host takes on two different players in a single match and decides which one had the better strat against his.

Anyways, I'm bored and want to get another game going.

I'm in.

"Dragoons! Dragoons! The King's Dragoons!"

I hope you'll actually strategize this time

That's the plan.

"Dragoons! Dragoons! The King's Dragoons!"

My exams just finished so I'll be able to play now.

what do you guys want to roll with though? host matches or all team matches?

also, taking ideas to make auction better, gn mentioned a bonus round of low tier generals for extra point usage, I'll also do away with siege weaponry

@Void;
    It'd be easier to decide when we know how many people we have. If we had 9 or more we could even go with set teams and basically have a tournament or something.

I'm anticipating six people

team will be random though

I really like the idea of team matches I think it'd be interesting to consider all players starting somewhere else I think it'd make a interesting game weighing down which is more important helping your partner attacking or worrying about yourself. Now if I say I'm gonna do this I'm gonna, but I know there are people like me who can't always be reliable so I think 1 person writing a strat or if we can't do that I say we could pick 4 players and before we randomly decide who goes where they all agree to show up(if we do it after picking teams people could ignore a battle, because it's not in there favor). Sorry for bringing that part up(and if you already have rules/plans for this please ignore) I just feel like these battles feel a little random and I'd check for a battle for a week only for it to pop up the one time I didn't look for 24 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Please understand I only brought that up because I take games like this so sersiously. I hated the idea of someone writing a strat and winning without having the chance to battle it'd feel 100 times worse having 2 other people and a ally feel that way because I didn't check the site in 48 hours and we don't agree on match times(or maybe we do and I don't know where that is), but like I said if i say I'll be there I will be so don't worry about me not showing up

@Void;

I could use more feedback

@Void;
    just try small changes instead of big changes like the last mid tiers game. the balance is broken because of how bad the balance is after multiple big changes.

What I think we should/shouldn't do after last "test game":
    1. Troop numbers should be the same for both sides (additional troops shouldn't be THAT much higher)
    1.a Elites should be counted within normal troops limit (within the 150.000, replacing some of the normal soldiers) instead of that being added.
    1.b scrap Chu/Qin state bonus and the similar increase troops thing

2. State bonus is increadibly unbalanced as I said multiple times before we even start. Either scrap it or severely reconstruct it from the beginning

3. Neutral map >>>> Attacking vs Defending. Maybe swing it into Kokuyou like condition so that there will be no stalemate (whoever capture the most strategical/bigger portion of the map wins)

4. Scrap siege weapon, additionally scrap siege maps

5. Scrap or limit war chariots (food for thought: also scrap war Elephants and Seikai?).

6. Need to do something about no vote thing. Either go with Void's "host" format, or go normal way with host and players must vote. No real penalty [because i don't think it will solve anything], but just.... a commitment for the host and players. At the very least vote [Draw] or something
    Last edited by gn_x00; 05-10-2017 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    @Void;
    just try small changes instead of big changes like the last mid tiers game. the balance is broken because of how bad the balance is after multiple big changes.

What I think we should/shouldn't do after last "test game":
    1. Troop numbers should be the same for both sides (additional troops shouldn't be THAT much higher)
    1.a Elites should be counted within normal troops limit (within the 150.000, replacing some of the normal soldiers) instead of that being added.
    1.b scrap Chu/Qin state bonus and the similar increase troops thing

2. State bonus is increadibly unbalanced as I said multiple times before we even start. Either scrap it or severely reconstruct it from the beginning

3. Neutral map >>>> Attacking vs Defending. Maybe swing it into Kokuyou like condition so that there will be no stalemate (whoever capture the most strategical/bigger portion of the map wins)

4. Scrap siege weapon, additionally scrap siege maps

5. Scrap or limit war chariots (food for thought: also scrap war Elephants and Seikai?).

6. Need to do something about no vote thing. Either go with Void's "host" format, or go normal way with host and players must vote. No real penalty [because i don't think it will solve anything], but just.... a commitment for the host and players. At the very least vote [Draw] or something
    so nothing about the strat layout? we cool on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    so nothing about the strat layout? we cool on that?
    i don't think we have any problem in that ,although if people can make more effort on making their deployment pic, then it will be awesome

or to be exact... the game is too broken to see other fault imo