Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 217
  1. #41
    Butthole Spelunker Jesse Riley O'keef's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,557
    Soon we won't be able to type anything that doesn't come off a predetermined list.

  2. #42
    Remove double posting from the rules, dumbfuck

  3. #43
    Sick Individual Marimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Into The Wild Life
    Posts
    3,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Novatastic View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Remove double posting from the rules, dumbfuck
    I second this.

  4. #44
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    27,825
    First rule of TMF: You don't talk about TMF.

  5. #45
    but then we won't get any members

  6. #46
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    27,825
    ...... well, except to increase activity, I guess.

  7. #47
    Upgraded the double posting section.




    "Don't count the days, make the days count"

  8. #48
    changes noted kind sir.
    Rest in Peace Dad
    June 15-1950 - October 21, 2015


    Oh the Irony:

  9. #49
    Will be adding punishments soon.




    "Don't count the days, make the days count"

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    C. Multiple Accounts: No member may have multiple accounts unless given permission to do so by the staff. Any member breaking this law will be disciplined.
    D:

  11. #51
    Butthole Spelunker Jesse Riley O'keef's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,557
    What a fucking joke.
    STAY WOKE
    Because of you

    families can get their child the cancer treatment need without worrying about how to pay for it. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food. They can provide free housing to families, so kids aren't stuck in a hospital room while receiving the best cancer care.

    DONATE HERE
    https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/...4262&pID=24671
    -------------------------
    I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ST. JUDE CHILDRENS RESEARCH HOSPITAL

  12. #52
    Of course none of this applies to me.

  13. #53
    Who are you?
    Rest in Peace Dad
    June 15-1950 - October 21, 2015


    Oh the Irony:

  14. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who are you?
    It is not funny when Gad, or anyone else, does this joke, so it is sure as hell not funny when you say this joke.

  15. #55
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,546
    BD the clown

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is not funny when Gad, or anyone else, does this joke, so it is sure as hell not funny when you say this joke.
    I'm sorry dupe-kun
    Rest in Peace Dad
    June 15-1950 - October 21, 2015


    Oh the Irony:

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who are you?
    How adorable.

  18. #58
    How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

    The Gaddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Paradise City
    Posts
    22,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How adorable.
    Who are you?

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by God Given Gad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who are you?
    You're even more adorable.

  20. #60
    Added some stuff to the punishment section.




    "Don't count the days, make the days count"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •