Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    not sure how this contradicts what i said or if it's even meant to. unless you think that evolutionary psychology is more integral to gender as a concept than sociology is. in which case id have to ask why.
    well I'd personally argue that it would be more significant seeing as it focuses in more excruciating detail on the origins of said gender role/traits in relation to our species, it's development and our species environment than sociology does, also it is less prone to the humanities effect of subjective interpretation/plausibility.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็ Tendou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    well I'd personally argue that it would be more significant seeing as it focuses in more excruciating detail on the origins of said gender role/traits in relation to our species, it's development and our species environment than sociology does, also it is less prone to the humanities effect of subjective interpretation/plausibility.
    well of course considering that's the entire framework of evolutionary psychology so i don't see the point in comparing it to sociology in regards to origin understanding or any other scientific naturalistic approach. and in regards to erroneous variables caused by subjectivity, let's not for a second act like evolutionary psychology is a hardline science that isn't muddled with psuedo-science.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    You wouldn't understand the substance. (under-sub; stand-stance)
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon T.O.P. View Post
    Calling someone a nigger is not racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    "As I watched top with a bashful smile, all I could do was bitterly laugh. His Dao of absurdity and anti-grammar had reached a level beyond my comprehension. "Dealth" was myy only fate."
    B

Quote Originally Posted by Tendou View Post
    well of course considering that's the entire framework of evolutionary psychology so i don't see the point in comparing it to sociology in regards to origin understanding or any other scientific naturalistic approach. and in regards to erroneous variables caused by subjectivity, let's not for a second act like evolutionary psychology is a hardline science that isn't muddled with psuedo-science.
    Nobody said it's a hard line science, I assume that was implied by saying it's less prone to subjectivity because whether or not its a Natural science or an amalgamation of Social and Natural sciences it is still faaar more of an objective and scientific method than sociology will ever be. The thing is when you understand how basic traits of our species and how our evolution has changed those traits and our perception and cognition you get a far clearer picture of the origin of most of the conventional Gender roles/characteristics.