Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    As you said, there are battles which could use corners much more than this one. But since this is kind of a trial, it's better to start with a non-ideal one, right?

Just, consider reducing the number of generals in play to the army commanders and the relevant officers, to avoid stuff getting messy and to spare some load of work to the person who makes the corner. For example, in this case you both said Kaine had almost no reason to exist. You could have removed her face from the picture and just mentioned her in text. Same could be said for a lot more, in fact the acceptable minimum in a match like this could have been: Renpa, Kanki, Reiou, Gokei, EiShi, Kyou, Keisha, Gekishin.

Loved the use of colors in gnx's case and the difference in sizes between commanders in Void's.

And Void's memes

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oooooh, two corners!

Well done guys, this is gonna be good.
    we'll see if this will generate discussion or not

maybe tagging is needed after the corners are posted to make sure people saw there's corners to make this game more interesting?
    Last edited by gn_x00; 02-25-2017 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    we'll see if this will generate discussion or not

maybe tagging is needed after the corners are posted to make sure people saw there's corners to make this game more interesting?
    Not in this match but, starting from next tourney, votes have to be encouraged so tagging the players and the spectators is a good idea.

Not in this match but, starting from next tourney, votes have to be encouraged so tagging the players and the spectators is a good idea.
    yeah, i'm thinking tagging is needed when the strats are posted and when the corners are posted. But i wonder if it will be spam instead lol

also, i don't know if how Void ending the corners with his vote is a good idea or not. I prefer to make the corners as objective as possible with open ending to make sure people will discuss and/or give their own opinion

It's fine. Players are kind of morally obligated to undergo the spam and vote, and spectators can tell us if they'd like to be left alone.

Come on guys, there's like only half hour left til it's been two days so vote soon.
    For example, in this case you both said Kaine had almost no reason to exist. You could have removed her face from the picture and just mentioned her in text.
    Ah-ah!

CoKaine has a very important role in Alias' mountain strat, she's basically one of the major factors that allows Alias control over the mesa and the flank attack.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

I know but you can... just mention her.

Even Mouten has a specific and important role but captains are not a priority to show in the map.

That said, you can even portray all of them everytime. It's the same if not better, just it'll wear you down soon.

These sheep need to see to believe

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    I didn't know the cavalry could even do that.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

I'm also a bit iffy on how those normal cavalry and heavy infantry managed to climb it, that's why I'm treating Gekishin manage to stall them long enough

Well, not all path are straight edges, they just need to find the good path (unless they're Kaine in which case they just climb as easy as it comes )

Need a tiebreaker guys, start arguing or something

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Need a tiebreaker guys, start arguing or something
    imo the tie breaker needed is crispy or someone else voting

I don't know this is a tough one

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    I don't know this is a tough one
    which corner is more accurate?

which corner is more accurate?
    I think i will lean toward alias slightly since he should have the mesa which i dont think kyou and co will be able to take at the end.
    Alias

okay, I'll give an extension til noon tomorrow my time, which is in less than 16 hours.

Did I miss anything? As far as I read, Alias doesn't order his troops to capture the mesa at all...
    Even in the case they're destroying Gekishin, the army will just go to plain as flanking unit instead of staying in the mesa

They're supposed to be reinforcement for the plain army which should be countered by Keisha and Kisui.
    Last edited by gn_x00; 02-26-2017 at 02:33 AM.

He doesn't outright say it, but Reiou/SSK are ordered to delay them with traps and his mountain team has the general strat of separating into the plains flanking team as well as the mesa team staying to fight Gekishin's army. Kanki arrives second with a big army and doesn't have a clause, it's best that he fights Gekishin off while Reiou/SSK are climbing the mountain and Kyoukai aids Kaine with her smaller army for convenience. I pretty much think Kanki vs Gekishin is a huge mismatch in regards to army so while he isn't ordered to just fend them off specifically, the advantage is so good that he can just go and wipes them out. He can aid the plains team after that.

And you're missing Kisui/Keisha's arrow on Nord's map saying they have to go to the other side of the map, they're in no immediate position to counter the flanking army.

He doesn't outright say it, but Reiou/SSK are ordered to delay them with traps and his mountain team has the general strat of separating into the plains flanking team as well as the mesa team staying to fight Gekishin's army. Kanki arrives second with a big army and doesn't have a clause, it's best that he fights Gekishin off while Reiou/SSK are climbing the mountain and Kyoukai aids Kaine with her smaller army for convenience. I pretty much think Kanki vs Gekishin is a huge mismatch in regards to army so while he isn't ordered to just fend them off specifically, the advantage is so good that he can just go and wipes them out. He can aid the plains team after that.

And you're missing Kisui/Keisha's arrow on Nord's map saying they have to go to the other side of the map, they're in no immediate position to counter the flanking army.
    uhm... imo if Kanki is staying, then the flanking doesn't have any power since it will only be 20k light cavalry that go down. SSK and Reiou should be able to stall Gekishin so that Kanki will go down to make the attacking army have some force.

about the arrow, by the time Kisui and Keisha arrive, Kyou and co will be there anyway, so they will either go to the right side (since they're told to respond to the battlefield) or going behind Kyou's army (dunno what they're doing here).

Eitherway, be it Keisha + Kisui or Kyou, the help would achieve the same effect.