Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was ready to go. I just wanted him to tell me how much he's enjoying it, before leaving.

This is some Lord Byron shit
    All Hail Aldo Jones

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post

This is some Lord Byron shit
    isn't it?

For Lord's sake, I haven't stopped working for more than 3 days and I didn't manage to get the wifi to work at the place I was given to live I'm sorry guys, I'll really do the strat as soon as I get some time (unless you abort the match before then of crouse )
    @Void;

Quote Originally Posted by Aliasniamor View Post
    For Lord's sake, I haven't stopped working for more than 3 days and I didn't manage to get the wifi to work at the place I was given to live I'm sorry guys, I'll really do the strat as soon as I get some time (unless you abort the match before then of crouse )
    @Void;
    did Crispy rescue you in time?
    All Hail Aldo Jones

did Crispy rescue you in time?
    I'm not even sure I'm safe yet

Quote Originally Posted by Aliasniamor View Post
    @Void;
    wow... just curious. what are you working as?

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    wow... just curious. what are you working as?
    As a consulting engineer. In this precise case they've made me sign many paperworks regarding non-disclosure conditions. Though will all I drink I barely remember anything in my life

OP is updated with strats, let us commence the bloodshed!
    All Hail Aldo Jones

Sorry everyone for the wait, especially @Nordlending; I hope you'll be so kind not to be too mad at me for this

Woohoo the strat size is tolerable. Will take a look tonight or tom.

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    Why would I be mad?`When it comes to delaying games I am the bigger sinner.

Now, lets see how you are going to deal with my front line (aka 60 000 unmanned horses).

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

tbh i'm not sure how Nord gonna pull 60k unmanned horse charging through their own death, and how will that even affect the battlefield...

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    I just have to start chasing them. When a lot of animals start running they will keep running. The ones in front can't slow down because of the pressure from behind, and the ones behind won't stop because they are getting chased. They will try to run for the place where there is an opening, and normally shy away from crashing into people. To bad for them they don't have a choice. They will crash into the enemy, and there will be chaos. Chaos (and road blocks ) that my forces expeckted and can take advantage of.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

so, this is a trial, bear with me.... feedbacks are very welcomed
    credits to @Void; for generals' pics. i was planning to make one this morning and yet i suddenly see Void uploading most of the general's pic so that saved up a lot of time really..

and sadly this one battle isn't going as clear as i would like for a trial corner lol, it kinda ended with straight melee no matter how much i think

Phase 1

Overall both Nord and Alias use similar strats. The majority of the army focused on the plain battle while sending part of the army to control the mesa for the army advantage.

Nord send Gekishin with 60k army and Poison cats, spreading the climbing points to take control the area of the mesa.
    Alias send 100k army with SSK, Reiou, Kanki as brain and Kyoukai+Rankai for muscle. Kaine is mostly a decoration with such a line up. Unlike Nord, Alias concentrate the army to capture a single point of the mesa to eventually ambush the plain army

In the plains Nord deploy the army into 3 wave, with Kinmou and the unmanned horses as vanguard to suicide crash, followed closely by Earl Shi and Gokei. the last wave with Kyou and Keisha are ordered to stand watch and observe before making a move.
    Alias send Renpa and company in a single big wave and having left army Rihaku as a intentional bait for Nord's army. Although with the plain's space being limited, most of the army will be in the back and will be waiting for their turn

Phase 2

The unmanned horses will crash into Renpa's army, breaking the formation quite severely. Earl Shi and Mangoku meeting Kaishibou wouldn't ended up good and pretty much forced Renpa to help covering for Kaishibou.
    Gokei with Shin help will be able to push through Rihaku since it's a bait in the first place. With how Renpa is forced to cover for Kaishibou, he'll not doubt his own success on pushing Rihaku army

on the mesa, Gekishin will keep Alias' army busy. Despite having a disadvantage on numbers, he'll have his poison cats who will help evening the odds a bit. Gekishin will be able to realize that the enemy's aim is to send reinforcement down below, so he'll try to keep them busy as much as possible and try to make sure that the reinforcement sent are as little as possible.

Phase 3

Mouten and Kouyoku will start cutting through and isolating Shin and Gokei army, while SSK and Reiou will take over mesa and stall Gekishin, sending part of their army down as reinforcement in process.
    Keisha and Kisui will react fast on such development with their instincts. the frontline will pretty much ended up in a big melee, while Kyou and Mougou will start joining the fray soon enough

This battle will pretty much end with who can take whose head first in the big chaotic fight in the middle, and how much Kyou and Mougou's "fresh army" can make a difference

What do you guys think? Who's taking this difficult match?
    Last edited by gn_x00; 02-25-2017 at 04:03 AM.

@gn_x00; dammit, I was working on my own corner

oh well, time for the Crusty Corner bolids

Here, one can see the starting positions and where most of the peeps are ready to go.

Next, both mountain teams are climbing their respective sides. I personally give it to Kaine's special cavalry to climb it faster than Gekishin's assasins, but the assassins have much better teamwork so it's about even.

Kinmou is whipping the horsies into action, and they will meet with Renpa's 200k overall army (correction, Rihaku is supposed to be further behind on the pic). I don't really know where Kyou's army will go since Nord didn't really draw an arrow for them, but they'll back up Armies A and B while Army D does its sweeping motion to get into position on the other side of the battlefield to observe.

The plains battlefield is absolute chaos: the horses Nord sent will slow down the Renpa advance as they'll have to stop and decide whether or not to kill the horses or let them by "harmlessly". I think Renpa will decide that its a trap and they should kill the horses, so they won't cause any further chaos and wreck havoc on the infantry behind. Kaishibou being the furthest one out will face the brunt of Nord's A army, where he will meet Mangoku in combat and maybe Earl Shi where guaranteed death awaits. I think Earl Shi will sense that its more efficient to let Mangoku take Kaishibou and attack Renpa while he's killing horses. This engagement will end in Kaishibou's mid diff-ish victory and Renpa taking Earl Shi's head swiftly but not without some serious wounds. Meanwhile, Gokei and Shin will press hard on Rihaku and eventually overrun him, killing him and setting up a meeting with Rokuomi. Gokei will also send out a detachment to the mountain in a bid to take it. Kyou will sense that it's her time to rush Renpa while Kisui and Keisha are still sweeping the southern part of the map.

The mountain team will now see the Nord's mistake bite him back: he took away Gekishin's horses so now they're supposed to cover the mountain on foot while Kaine has her fast Riboku cavalry to meet her objective at 4 first and she also has her light cavalry, as well as Kanki and Kyoukai's, to back her up. Gekishin also has his army spread wide while Alias' mountain team is concentrated and faster.

At this point in time, all armies are in play and engaged. A wounded Kaishibou short on manpower will face the team of Keisha and Kisui, where he will fall and Renpa's right flank will be powerless. Kyou will press Renpa and if Mougou helps here, victory for Nord is assured in that engagement. Shin and Gokei are pressing Rokuomi with Mouten and Kouyoku scrambling to come to his aid and also watch ...

As Kaine comes down with a detachment from the mountains, wiping out Gokei's detachment army in a downhill charge with Kyoukai as backup. Kanki will make quick work of the assassins and Gekishin's forces with his cavalry and archers, which spell doom for Gekishin's unmounted soldiers. Reiou and SSK will set up at location 4, with Rankai protecting and heavy infantry, they should be set to defend that strategic point.

Eventually, Renpa's army to Kyou/Mougou will fall but they'll take a good amount of Nord causalities with them. However, it looks to me that Gokei and Shin will rout before or during Renpa's defeat, as Gokei's army will be pincered in the front and from the top. Alias has too much firepower for Gokei and Shin to handle here. From here, Kyou and Keisha/Kisui look to clean Alias' ground troops but not before taking good damage as Rokuomi, Mouten, Kouyoku, Kaine, and Kyoukai won't go down to an injured Kyou, Mougou, Keisha, and Kisui easily. They will then be in no shape to take the mesa away from Alias' (in good shape) 80k force.

[Alias] Nord had a good strat, especially with the horse charge but he left his mountain team with too little to take the mountain with. That's a fatal mistake. They get slaughtered in the open and while on foot. I would've given Kyou's army's horses to the horse charge, and let Gekishin have his cavalry and more men.
    All Hail Aldo Jones

@Void;
    it's pretty much a trial run. With all the generals' pic ready and can be used, i can probably make it if i'm not too busy if we have another game.
    I'm not sure if the content is good enough or not though...

how come you didn't use my El Shi pic?

Looks like I'll have to reduce the GG's pics, looks too messy
    All Hail Aldo Jones

how come you didn't use my El Shi pic?

Looks like I'll have to reduce the GG's pics, looks too messy
    as i said, i was actually making the GG pics myself when i realize you post most of them in feedback thread lol..
    Gokei and Earl Shi has been done, and your Earl Shi's pic is...... lol

yeah, it does looks messy enough. it's actually a bit too stuffed. too many characters since they all concentrate on small areas.

I want to keep those who don't matter much unposted, but sadly it's only Kaine and Ten lol. so i ended up taking them all too

- - - Updated - - -

for the game itself as an addition to my opinion in my corners:
    Kanki, SSK, Reiou and the mesa army was never meant to crush Gekishin, so as per clause, SSK and Reiou will stall Gekishin, while the rest will go join the battle in plains, flanking as per strategy. Gekishin "little" army of 60k will also make it more urgent to send reinforcement instead of sitting around wiping Gekishin because at a glance it means there're more people in the plains
    Gekishin with his observation should know and try to make sure they're not going to have an easy time sending reinforcement down there.

Earl Shi and Mangoku will probably meet and eliminate Kaishibou while Renpa is smashing nameless soldiers. Given Gokei's superiority over Rihaku on formations, and Shin as his spear, Rihaku will probably be killed even though it will be a hard fight with Rokuomi helping Rihaku.

Renpa will deal with Earl Shi and Mangoku army to cover for Kaishibou, while Rokuomi, Mouten and Kouyoku will isolate Shin and Gokei. Reinforcement from the mesa will come for Alias, however Keisha and Kisui is keeping a sharp eye on the development and will react fast to make sure the battle won't end too one sidedly.

It will be a chaotic battle. at this point the mesa isn't important since whoever win will have little to no impact since it will have heavy loses. The chaotic plains battle will pretty much eliminate a lot of generals, however Nord has Kyou and Mougou in the back to reinforce where the weak link is. And personally this will be the deciding factor.
    [Nord]

Alias make a great strategy, but Nord's strat pretty much covers Alias' movement with utilizing Keisha and Kisui (good counter attack + reaction speed) and keeping Kyou around to settle the deal in such a chaotic melee. i don't know if it's luck or intended, but having the plain army into 2 waves pretty much save Nord from Alias flanking strategy.

losing Kaishibou quite early forces Renpa to deal with enemy "alone" in right/centre of plain army. If only Reiou or SSK or Kanki is posted there, then it will be different IMO

oh yeah, that reminds me, I forgot Alias had Ten and so didn't post her lol
    All Hail Aldo Jones

Oooooh, two corners!

Well done guys, this is gonna be good.