Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 148
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    because luffy kept fucking off until he had recuperated
    But why would he fall back behind his soldiers tho???



    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  2. #42
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Urek Mazino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But why would he fall back behind his soldiers tho???
    because that's where he prefers to be situated in battle and he had nothing else to do

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No it doesn't. Asura is a stance that Zoro hasn't displayed for a reason and he has never shown to maintain. It is a temporary buffs allowing him to unleash insane combos with increased damage output.

    Wano Zoro at full power will shit all over DR G4. That is not even a question.

    Were confused by the phrase "keeping up"??? Keeping up just means he won't be getting embarrassed in a cqc battle with someone physically superior to Doffy come Wano like Law and Luffy were at DR. That is obvious unless you think Zoro will tag-team with someone else during his Wano battles. Another scenario is that Oda tricks us by having Wano having little to do with Kaidou's direct forces and makes the Shogun and his forces the main threat instead. Meaning Zoro's opponent could just be some high ranked Samurai under the Shogun who is only Doffy or Cracker level at best.
    You've completely ditched how influential G2/G3 was in Paradise. You think Sabaody Zoro (ignoring his injuries at the time) would shit on EL Luffy?

    Wano Zoro may be stronger, but it's definitely no easy fight.
    [2014 - 2017]

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    because that's where he prefers to be situated in battle and he had nothing else to do


    But his mission was to defeat Luffy and bring him back to Mama.

    It's the best time to do that when Luffy isn't in G4 anymore.



    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  5. #45
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Urek Mazino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    But his mission was to defeat Luffy and bring him back to Mama.

    It's the best time to do that when Luffy isn't in G4 anymore.
    only luffy had run away so he wouldn't be finished off

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    only luffy had run away so he wouldn't be finished off
    You thought Luffy could of ran off when you thought Cracker was capable of fighting against G4 in just the speed department?



    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  7. #47
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Urek Mazino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You thought Luffy could of ran off when you thought Cracker was capable of fighting against G4 in just the speed department?
    wow...................... You don't need to be as fast as someone to avoid their attacks. I imagine that over long distances g4 luffy is much faster than cracker, but in a close range fight you don't need that sort of speed

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wow...................... You don't need to be as fast as someone to avoid their attacks. I imagine that over long distances g4 luffy is much faster than cracker, but in a close range fight you don't need that sort of speed
    Cracker wouldn't give Luffy a chance to back off if he was capable of fighting him to the degree he doesn't even need to hide behind his soldiers.



    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  9. #49
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Urek Mazino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cracker wouldn't give Luffy a chance to back off if he was capable of fighting him to the degree he doesn't even need to hide behind his soldiers.
    whats he gonna do if luffy decides to zip away

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    whats he gonna do if luffy decides to zip away
    As you said, jump thrust and lop his head off. :/



    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  11. #51
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Urek Mazino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As you said, jump thrust and lop his head off. :/
    that makes no sense. This is how I see it happening: Theyre at close range, dodging each others punches and sword thrusts/slashes, then as g4 runs down, luffy backs off and speeds away similar to how he attacked doflamingo with rhino Schneider. Cracker isn't going to be chasing him down

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cracker isn't going to be chasing him down
    because?



    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  13. #53
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Urek Mazino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    because?
    this is getting ridiculous. I just fucking said that luffy is most likely much faster over long distance. Cracker can move quickly but only in short bursts, which is all he needs to be able to do if hes fighting at close range. Just because two people can fight evenly, doesn't mean their stats will align perfectly, theres different ways to do the same thing

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this is getting ridiculous. I just fucking said that luffy is most likely much faster over long distance. Cracker can move quickly but only in short bursts, which is all he needs to be able to do if hes fighting at close range. Just because two people can fight evenly, doesn't mean their stats will align perfectly, theres different ways to do the same thing
    Sigh, for someone fast enough to tag you in the middle of a fight there's no way the difference between movement and combat speed to be that far apart.



    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  15. #55
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Urek Mazino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sigh, for someone fast enough to tag you in the middle of a fight there's no way the difference between movement and combat speed to be that far apart.
    Stop equivocating. Movement speed and combat speed are completely different applications of speed, and you dont need both to be at the same level in order to tag someone in a fight. Take WB or BB for example. Their combat speed is fast enough for them to land hits on g4 luffy, but in a foot race, theyre much slower. In a close range fight, youre covering a much smaller distance in relation to your opponent, so YOU DONT NEED g4 speed to dodge attacks.

    Jesus Christ, this is all common sense stuff

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stop equivocating. Movement speed and combat speed are completely different applications of speed, and you dont need both to be at the same level in order to tag someone in a fight. Take WB or BB for example. Their combat speed is fast enough for them to land hits on g4 luffy, but in a foot race, theyre much slower. In a close range fight, youre covering a much smaller distance in relation to your opponent, so YOU DONT NEED g4 speed to dodge attacks.

    Jesus Christ, this is all common sense stuff
    and you know for a fact that Cracker's movement speed is completely shit because you just do right?

    Not like you're making shit up as it suit your argument.



    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  17. #57
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Urek Mazino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and you know for a fact that Cracker's movement speed is completely shit because you just do right?

    Not like you're making shit up as it suit your argument.
    You are a desperate fucking fool. Nowhere did I say crackers movement speed is shit, I said based on the available information, g4 is much faster over long distances. Theres nothing unreasonable about that, as cracker hasn't ever displayed the same level of raw speed as g4 luffy at any point. Im starting to think youre just trolling, because ive already explained how it was possible for cracker to be able to contend with luffy at close range without being as fast as him in general. Take a fucking minute to have a think about whats been said before responding with some stupid question

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are a desperate fucking fool. Nowhere did I say crackers movement speed is shit, I said based on the available information, g4 is much faster over long distances. Theres nothing unreasonable about that, as cracker hasn't ever displayed the same level of raw speed as g4 luffy at any point. Im starting to think youre just trolling, because ive already explained how it was possible for cracker to be able to contend with luffy at close range without being as fast as him in general. Take a fucking minute to have a think about whats been said before responding with some stupid question


    I'm saying how your interpretation of the scene doesn't match up.



    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  19. #59
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Urek Mazino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    I'm saying how your interpretation of the scene doesn't match up.
    well you've utterly failed to prove a thing

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well you've utterly failed to prove a thing
    and you don't make any sense.



    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •