View Poll Results: who wins

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • mihawk

    4 14.81%
  • kaido ( dont vote him unless your stupid)

    23 85.19%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 313

Thread: Mihawk vs Kaido

  1. #41
    kaido lacks the box feat

    whereas mihawks title is true and honest thus this fight goes him i say as he is an official worlds strongest

  2. #42
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    11,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk has been in the game for decades and has no visible scar on his body. People don't realize how amazing that is. No one in the world was even able to land a hit on him.
    Really now?Scars mean nothing.By that logic Jozu also is above WB and Shanks because he doesn't have scars.Akainu also.

    Also if you want to really go that way then Teach is > Mihawk because he managed to scar Shanks while his rival Mihawk did nothing to him.




    No, I said it's not as impressive as you make it out to be. You make it sound like that's single handily the greatest feat in One Piece when there are handful of characters who have done things far mo impressive.
    I did not say it is the greatest feat in OP.Kaido being unkillable is the greatest feat in OP.




    We know the end results - Shanks stopped Kaido. The end
    No context.Also Mihawk got stopped by Vista not Shanks.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nice deflecting. You're not addressing any of my points. So I'll ask two simple questions:

    1. How do you reconcile the fact that Kaido's title was never presented as something definitive like Mihawk or WB's

    AND

    2. How do you feel about Oda mentioning WB, Shanks and Mihawk as "legends among men?" Where was Kaido for that?
    Mihawk and WB never had several pages of narration about them like Kaido did.I don't see you mentioning that.

    As for your second question.We know for a fact that Roger,Garp and Rayleigh are bigger legends than Shanks and Mihawk.Oda didn't mention them either so I don't see what's the point of that.





  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really now?Scars mean nothing.By that logic Jozu also is above WB and Shanks because he doesn't have scars.Akainu also.

    Also if you want to really go that way then Teach is > Mihawk because he managed to scar Shanks while his rival Mihawk did nothing to him.
    Jeez dude, relax. I'm saying it's impressive that Mihawk has been on the seas for years and has no visible scars. He's been on top for so many years yet no one has been able to leave a mark on him. If you don't think that's impressive then check yourself out because you're clearly a massive Mihawk hater.





    I did not say it is the greatest feat in OP.Kaido being unkillable is the greatest feat in OP.

    Well I hope you're ready because he's going to get it soon.


    No context.Also Mihawk got stopped by Vista not Shanks.
    No, Vista stalled Mihawk then Mihawk said let's end it. Whereas Shanks outright stopped Kaido who seems like he can't even be negotiated with from reaching his goal.

    How do you feel knowing that Kaido is going down before Mihawk?

  4. #44
    MO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In your heart
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No such thing was ever said, Stop making stuff up. That's just how you choose to interpret it

    Yet he has scars all over his body. Mihawk has none. Mihawk 1 Kaido 0


    Not impressive as you make it out to be lol


    What you mean to say is that you think Kaido has better hype. None of this proves he's stronger than Mihawk

    - - - Updated - - -



    Kaido was on his way to Whitebeard, but Shanks intercepted and then proceeded to Marineford while Kaido was nowhere to be seen. Doesn't take much to realise what went down.
    manga says that kaido is the strongest creature on land,seas, and air and always bet on him 1v1 that gives him better portrayal than shanks.

  5. #45
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    11,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Again, show me where Oda outright says Kaido is the strongest in that SBS. Oh wait he never did

    GG

    - - - Updated - - -

    Don't tell me you think Kaido>Wb
    We only know that Kaido is the strongest creature now.Nothing about him being the strongest while WB was alive.So no,that also doesn't disregard anything.

    Also you guys clearly fail to connect the dots.Oda narrates Kaido as being unkillable,going against the Yonko by himself,the world of OP saying that in a one on one fight always to bet on him.You guys forget that Kaido is based on an oni with his size and appearance and also his weapon.

    the expression "oni with an iron club" (鬼に金棒 oni-ni-kanabō?), that is, to be invincible or undefeatable. It can also be used in the sense of "strong beyond strong", or having one's natural quality enhanced or supplemented by the use of some tool. In addition to this, it can mean to go overboard, or be unnecessarily strong or powerful.
    Oda is pretty fucking clear about how strong Kaido is.





  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by bolid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    manga says that kaido is the strongest creature on land,seas, and air and always bet on him 1v1 that gives him better portrayal than shanks.

    Shanks is the man the main character of this series looks up to and trying to surpass. Basic Shonen 101

  7. #47
    Banned Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I did not say it is the greatest feat in OP. Kaido being unkillable is the greatest feat in OP.
    Kaido being unkillable isn't even a feat, it's a statement.

    And it's not even the best because Luffy's not dying either according to destiny.

  8. #48
    MO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In your heart
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by p̶ɐ̶p̶ɐ̶⅁␚!ᖉө̶ө̶p̶ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    read the special one piece guide, its there

    zoro thinks mihawk is stronger
    do you think hes stupid? i thought u was his friend
    we are but friends have different opinions sometimes.

  9. #49

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    16,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really now?Scars mean nothing.By that logic Jozu also is above WB and Shanks because he doesn't have scars.Akainu also.

    Also if you want to really go that way then Teach is > Mihawk because he managed to scar Shanks while his rival Mihawk did nothing to him.






    I did not say it is the greatest feat in OP.Kaido being unkillable is the greatest feat in OP.






    No context.Also Mihawk got stopped by Vista not Shanks.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Mihawk and WB never had several pages of narration about them like Kaido did.I don't see you mentioning that.

    As for your second question.We know for a fact that Roger,Garp and Rayleigh are bigger legends than Shanks and Mihawk.Oda didn't mention them either so I don't see what's the point of that.
    Only you would suggest that Kaido is stronger than Whitebeard.



    And, by the way, Whitebeard did get narration boxes during his death scene.

    You're missing the point about the second question. Oda flat out compared Whitebeard to Shanks and Mihawk.

    That means you should stop downplaying them.

    Kaido, Mihawk and Shanks are all on the same level. GET OVER IT.

  10. #50
    MO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In your heart
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shanks is the man the main character of this series looks up to and trying to surpass. Basic Shonen 101
    that doesn't mean he is stronger. Kaido is literally the called strongest.

  11. #51
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    11,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jeez dude, relax. I'm saying it's impressive that Mihawk has been on the seas for years and has no visible scars. He's been on top for so many years yet no one has been able to leave a mark on him. If you don't think that's impressive then check yourself out because you're clearly a massive Mihawk hater.
    I'm not a Mihawk hater.You guys clearly wank him beyond what he deserves.I did not say Mihawk is not a top tier or that Kaido would fodderize him.








    Well I hope you're ready because he's going to get it soon.
    He is going to get it in one of the most hyped up arcs in OP.That's not really bad



    No, Vista stalled Mihawk then Mihawk said let's end it. Whereas Shanks outright stopped Kaido who seems like he can't even be negotiated with from reaching his goal.
    Vista stopped Mihawk from going after Luffy.

    How do you feel knowing that Kaido is going down before Mihawk?
    WB went down before the others.Does it matter?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only you would suggest that Kaido is stronger than Whitebeard.



    And, by the way, Whitebeard did get narration boxes during his death scene.

    You're missing the point about the second question. Oda flat out compared Whitebeard to Shanks and Mihawk.

    That means you should stop downplaying them.

    Kaido, Mihawk and Shanks are all on the same level. GET OVER IT.

    Where the fuck did I say that Kaido is stronger than WB?





  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We only know that Kaido is the strongest creature now.Nothing about him being the strongest while WB was alive.So no,that also doesn't disregard anything.

    Also you guys clearly fail to connect the dots.Oda narrates Kaido as being unkillable,going against the Yonko by himself,the world of OP saying that in a one on one fight always to bet on him.You guys forget that Kaido is based on an oni with his size and appearance and also his weapon.



    Oda is pretty fucking clear about how strong Kaido is.
    f

    Luffy has stood in front of Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Sengoku and hell at one point he was in front of all 3 of the admirals at once and has come out alive. I guess Luffy is unkillable aswell.

    Who is denying that isn't strong? You're literally making things up and trying to bend things to fit your argument. Oda has never claimed Kaido is the strongest.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by bolid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we are but friends have different opinions sometimes.
    u practically called him retarded which is rather rude
    Quote Originally Posted by bolid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    that doesn't mean he is stronger. Kaido is literally the called strongest.
    strongest doesnt necessarily mean he is the most powerful though


    oda is referring to only his physical power and shanks/mihawk are faster and more skilled thus will win

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not a Mihawk hater.You guys clearly wank him beyond what he deserves.I did not say Mihawk is not a top tier or that Kaido would fodderize him.
    No you clearly are .

    Wanking Mihawk? When do I wank Mihawk? I never even said Mihawk wins this. I'm here to expose your bullshit statements. You only see what you want to see.







    He is going to get it in one of the most hyped up arcs in OP.That's not really bad
    Nevertheless he's going down and after he does there still will be Akainu, BB, WG and others. Which tells us he's nowhere near the big bad of the series in terms of importance. Let that sink in.


    Vista stopped Mihawk from going after Luffy.
    and?


    WB went down before the others.Does it matter?
    WB going down served a purpose. Kaido is just a stepping stone
    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by bolid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    that doesn't mean he is stronger. Kaido is literally the called strongest.
    Niggawhat

  15. #55
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    11,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    f

    Luffy has stood in front of Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Sengoku and hell at one point he was in front of all 3 of the admirals at once and has come out alive. I guess Luffy is unkillable aswell.

    Who is denying that isn't strong? You're literally making things up and trying to bend things to fit your argument. Oda has never claimed Kaido is the strongest.
    Using the main character as an argument just doesn't make sense.You think they couldn't kill Luffy?

    I'm not making things up.That is an actual saying.Just search for it yourself.





  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Using the main character as an argument just doesn't make sense.You think they couldn't kill Luffy?
    They never killed Luffy. By your logic Luffy is also unkillable which means he has the single most impressive feat along Kaido
    I'm not making things up.That is an actual saying.Just search for it yourself.
    I have seen everything I need, especially with you constantly posting them and they never seem to support what you claim.

  17. #57
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    11,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No you clearly are .

    Wanking Mihawk? When do I wank Mihawk? I never even said Mihawk wins this. I'm here to expose your bullshit statements. You only see what you want to see.
    What bullshit arguments?Everything in the manga backs up what I've been saying.









    Nevertheless he's going down and after he does there still will be Akainu, BB, WG and others. Which tells us he's nowhere near the big bad of the series in terms of importance. Let that sink in.
    Luffy isn't fighting him by himself.Let that also sink in.



    and?
    Clearly a worse portrayal than Mihawk compared to Kaido being stopped by Shanks.Mihawk was stopped by a commander while Kaido was stopped by someone who is considered his peer.Not to mention that we don't know what exactly went down.



    WB going down served a purpose. Kaido is just a stepping stone
    I think you really are just ignoring everything about Kaido right now and his importance.



    Niggawhat[/QUOTE]





  18. #58
    MO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In your heart
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No you clearly are .

    Wanking Mihawk? When do I wank Mihawk? I never even said Mihawk wins this. I'm here to expose your bullshit statements. You only see what you want to see.









    Nevertheless he's going down and after he does there still will be Akainu, BB, WG and others. Which tells us he's nowhere near the big bad of the series in terms of importance. Let that sink in.



    and?



    WB going down served a purpose. Kaido is just a stepping stone
    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -


    Niggawhat
    he is the main character role model but that doesn't put him at number 1. Kaido is called the strongest out of everything being.

  19. #59
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    11,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They never killed Luffy. By your logic Luffy is also unkillable which means he has the single most impressive feat along Kaido
    You try to compare the main character of the series that has the fucking plot on his side with an antagonist.Clearly unfair.


    I have seen everything I need, especially with you constantly posting them and they never seem to support what you claim.
    Yet you ignore them





  20. #60
    MO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In your heart
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by p̶ɐ̶p̶ɐ̶⅁␚!ᖉө̶ө̶p̶ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    u practically called him retarded which is rather rude

    strongest doesnt necessarily mean he is the most powerful though


    oda is referring to only his physical power and shanks/mihawk are faster and more skilled thus will win
    how did i call him retarted? I just ask when was shanks portrayed above kaido?
    @Zoro; did I call you retarted or anything?


    than there is the statement 1v1 always bet on kaido.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •