View Poll Results: who wins

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • mihawk

    4 14.81%
  • kaido ( dont vote him unless your stupid)

    23 85.19%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 313

Thread: Mihawk vs Kaido

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by bolid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    when has shanks ever been said or portrayed stronger than kaido or big mom?
    read the special one piece guide, its there

    zoro thinks mihawk is stronger
    do you think hes stupid? i thought u was his friend

  2. #22
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    6,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kaido was on his way to Whitebeard, but Shanks intercepted and then proceeded to Marineford while Kaido was nowhere to be seen. Doesn't take much to realise what went down.
    Tell us what happened

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by p̶ɐ̶p̶ɐ̶⅁␚!ᖉө̶ө̶p̶ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i thought we had something man but here u are calling me a baiter
    Nah mane, you're awesome. Keep up the good work. I'm a huge fan. You're an artist.

  4. #24
    Corazon Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Dellinger;

    "People say..."

    "This pirate is said to be..."

    That isn't definitive of anything, Dellinger. You can't fight the fact that Oda didn't give Kaido an info box that flat-out said World's Strongest Creature.

    Mihawk, however, got an info box saying World's Greatest Swordsman.

    Whitebeard, however, got an info box saying World's Strongest Man.
    First of the opinion of the population in the world of One Piece what me and you freaking say.That's all that matters.Kaido is said to be the strongest with Mihawk and everyone around.They don't say he is not the strongest nor do they say Mihawk is the strongest.

    Also

    Oda: Mother in general is the strongest creature in the world. She is stronger than Kaidou, but she loves you more than anyone.
    O: You better watch out! you're being too brash! A mother is the strongest living being in the world, even stronger than Kaidou!! Don't you dare do it again! But, you know, your mother loves you more than anyone else
    I wonder why Oda doesn't mention other characters and instead goes right ahead to mention Kaido even though the character the questioner mentioned was Akainu,you know the same guy that would end OP within a year if he was the protagonist.

  5. #25
    Invincible Under the Sun Zoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tell us what happened
    Shanks stopped Kaido from getting what he wants.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    I wonder why Oda doesn't mention other characters and instead goes right ahead to mention Kaido even though the character the questioner mentioned was Akainu,you know the same guy that would end OP within a year if he was the protagonist.

    So Oda didn't actually say anything about Kaido being the strongest. Again it's just how you choose to interpret it

    You only see what you want to see
    ​

  6. #26
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    6,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shanks stopped Kaido from getting what he wants.

  7. #27
    Kaido whoops Mihawk though. WSC and most likely victor in 1v1s.

  8. #28
    Corazon Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No such thing was ever said, Stop making stuff up. That's just how you choose to interpret it

    Yet he has scars all over his body. Mihawk has none. Mihawk 1 Kaido 0
    WB also had scars in his body.What kind of stupid retort is that?Also Kaido only has one scar.


    Not impressive as you make it out to be lol
    Soloing 3 Supernova crews isn't impressive now?Because you say so?


    What you mean to say is that you think Kaido has better hype. None of this proves he's stronger than Mihawk
    Not really.It's a fact that Kaido has better hype.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Kaido was on his way to Whitebeard, but Shanks intercepted and then proceeded to Marineford while Kaido was nowhere to be seen. Doesn't take much to realise what went down.
    We don't know what happened.For all we know Kaido was again alone while he went after WB.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Luffee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah mane, you're awesome. Keep up the good work. I'm a huge fan. You're an artist.
    nigga... i still love u too


  10. #30
    Caves's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,307
    Mihawk ~ Shanks.

    Shanks sent a bloodlusted Kaido back to his lair and STILL was enough of abthreat to the Marines that they finished the war on his say.

    Doesn't take much to realize who's the fucking OG.

    "It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down. All that matters is you get up one more time than you were knocked down."

  11. #31

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    15,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    First of the opinion of the population in the world of One Piece what me and you freaking say.That's all that matters.Kaido is said to be the strongest with Mihawk and everyone around.They don't say he is not the strongest nor do they say Mihawk is the strongest.

    Also





    I wonder why Oda doesn't mention other characters and instead goes right ahead to mention Kaido even though the character the questioner mentioned was Akainu,you know the same guy that would end OP within a year if he was the protagonist.
    You need to brush up on your reading comprehension, honey.



    Also, realize that Oda isn't an autist like you. He's using Kaido's title as part of a harmless joke in an SBS. If you think he put that in there to "OMFG!!! CONFIRM KAIDO AS THE STRONKEST CREATUREZZZ!!!" then you're an even bigger ignoramus than I thought.

    But if you want to play that game, how about the SBS where Oda mentioned Whitebeard, Shanks and Mihawk as "legends among men?" Hmm, I wonder where Kaido was for that one.



    You know what I think, Dellinger? You're massively in denial.



  12. #32
    Corazon Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shanks stopped Kaido from getting what he wants.

    - - - Updated - - -




    So Oda didn't actually say anything about Kaido being the strongest. Again it's just how you choose to interpret it

    You only see what you want to see
    >"Strongest living being in the world"

    >Mentions Kaido

    >Doesn't mention Mihawk,Akainu,Shanks or heck even WB

    >Says this is just how I choose to interpret it

    Holy fuck.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Luffee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kaido whoops Mihawk though. WSC and most likely victor in 1v1s.
    wtf...

    u dont love me!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    >"Strongest living being in the world"

    >Mentions Kaido

    >Doesn't mention Mihawk,Akainu,Shanks or heck even WB

    >Says this is just how I choose to interpret it

    Holy fuck.
    lava is not a creature so that leaves out akainu

    and kaido ran away from shanks lol
    some strongest creature he is

  14. #34
    Invincible Under the Sun Zoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WB also had scars in his body.What kind of stupid retort is that?Also Kaido only has one scar.
    Mihawk has been in the game for decades and has no visible scar on his body. People don't realize how amazing that is. No one in the world was even able to land a hit on him.


    Soloing 3 Supernova crews isn't impressive now?Because you say so?
    No, I said it's not as impressive as you make it out to be. You make it sound like that's single handily the greatest feat in One Piece when there are handful of characters who have done things far mo impressive.


    We don't know what happened.For all we know Kaido was again alone while he went after WB.
    We know the end results - Shanks stopped Kaido. The end
    ​

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by p̶ɐ̶p̶ɐ̶⅁␚!ᖉө̶ө̶p̶ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wtf...

    u dont love me!
    Hey mane, don't let Mihook and kedo change anything. They're not important .

  16. #36
    Invincible Under the Sun Zoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    >"Strongest living being in the world"

    >Mentions Kaido

    >Doesn't mention Mihawk,Akainu,Shanks or heck even WB

    >Says this is just how I choose to interpret it

    Holy fuck.

    Again, show me where Oda outright says Kaido is the strongest in that SBS. Oh wait he never did

    GG

    - - - Updated - - -

    Don't tell me you think Kaido>Wb
    ​

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Luffee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey mane, don't let Mihook and kedo change anything. They're not important .
    ur right

    im sorry luffee bb

    what monster have i created?!?
    i never meant to do this...

  18. #38
    Invincible Under the Sun Zoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,037
    I love Kaido fans take the whole "Kaido is the strongest creature" and runs wild with it, but when it comes to Mihawk and his title they will try and downplay it to shit whenever they get the chance
    ​

  19. #39
    Corazon Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You need to brush up on your reading comprehension, honey.



    Also, realize that Oda isn't an autist like you. He's using Kaido's title as part of a harmless joke in an SBS. If you think he put that in there to "OMFG!!! CONFIRM KAIDO AS THE STRONKEST CREATUREZZZ!!!" then you're an even bigger ignoramus than I thought.

    But if you want to play that game, how about the SBS where Oda mentioned Whitebeard, Shanks and Mihawk as "legends among men?" Hmm, I wonder where Kaido was for that one.



    You know what I think, Dellinger? You're massively in denial.


    You failed to refute anything about my post.I wonder who is in denial.


    Autist? You are the one who ignores the manga and you say that?No wonder this place is not active.Fucking idiots like you drove it to hell.

  20. #40

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    15,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You failed to refute anything about my post.I wonder who is in denial.


    Autist? You are the one who ignores the manga and you say that?No wonder this place is not active.Fucking idiots like you drove it to hell.
    Nice deflecting. You're not addressing any of my points. So I'll ask two simple questions:

    1. How do you reconcile the fact that Kaido's title was never presented as something definitive like Mihawk or WB's

    AND

    2. How do you feel about Oda mentioning WB, Shanks and Mihawk as "legends among men?" Where was Kaido for that?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •