Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I think Universities arent something you should be able to qualify for until you turn 25 or above

Universities have always been used a method of molding young people to fulfill government agendas. The takeover of al-Azhar University by a British by in the early 1900's is a good example.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Universities have always been used a method of molding young people to fulfill government agendas. The takeover of al-Azhar University by a British by in the early 1900's is a good example.
    I think even high schools are being used for this now.

With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?
    -- Kamina

Hahaha oh you silly man

Liberal arts is just one facet of university

Thanks to Cake~

Oh no not Oberyn
    STAY WOKE
    Because of you

families can get their child the cancer treatment need without worrying about how to pay for it. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food. They can provide free housing to families, so kids aren't stuck in a hospital room while receiving the best cancer care.

DONATE HERE
    https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/...4262&pID=24671
    -------------------------
    I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ST. JUDE CHILDRENS RESEARCH HOSPITAL

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็ Tendou's Avatar
    i cant i should have opened this thread sooner

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    You wouldn't understand the substance. (under-sub; stand-stance)
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon T.O.P. View Post
    Calling someone a nigger is not racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    "As I watched top with a bashful smile, all I could do was bitterly laugh. His Dao of absurdity and anti-grammar had reached a level beyond my comprehension. "Dealth" was myy only fate."
    B

Absolutely disgusting

It is not the Uni, it is just that some people when they get the "freedom" of not living with their parents they tend to do crazy shit like that to either fit with the "cool kids" or be part of them.

I had some classmates that were extreme catholics/christians to a degree that if you wore red lipstick they called you whore or if they saw someone smoking they were like you are going to hell. Went one semester to France and...

Ofc they got back as liberals, enjoy your body, party hard, woooooo girls.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

a bunch of fags and lesbians befores comingo ut and after?
    You may not like her, but I very much doubt that you will soon forget her.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็ Tendou's Avatar
    rip muh morality crew out in full effect in this thread lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    You wouldn't understand the substance. (under-sub; stand-stance)
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon T.O.P. View Post
    Calling someone a nigger is not racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    "As I watched top with a bashful smile, all I could do was bitterly laugh. His Dao of absurdity and anti-grammar had reached a level beyond my comprehension. "Dealth" was myy only fate."
    B

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    It is not the Uni, it is just that some people when they get the "freedom" of not living with their parents they tend to do crazy shit like that to either fit with the "cool kids" or be part of them.

I had some classmates that were extreme catholics/christians to a degree that if you wore red lipstick they called you whore or if they saw someone smoking they were like you are going to hell. Went one semester to France and...

Ofc they got back as liberals, enjoy your body, party hard, woooooo girls.
    Weird I think we're pretty tame when it comes to drinking and doing extravagant things
    There's less alcohol at french parties than at english german italian or mexican ones from what I heard

Though maybe there are parties more often

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    Weird I think we're pretty tame when it comes to drinking and doing extravagant things
    There's less alcohol at french parties than at english german italian or mexican ones from what I heard

Though maybe there are parties more often
    They never went to mexican parties so I mean if they went to some it was controlled or pretty restricted, then they were alone in france, which might have been a savage environment compared to the one here.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    Are universities depraving youth? A picture speaks a thousand words.
    Isn't it unfair when other people don't dress or look the way you want them to? I hope you find a safe space for yourself one day.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post
    Isn't it unfair when other people don't dress or look the way you want them to? I hope you find a safe space for yourself one day.
    "Dress" is a funny way of saying indoctrinated. You've always been a shitty OP debater, but I didn't know you were an SJW as well.

Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post
    ???

I don't find anything unfair or traumatic about people disfiguring themselves.

With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?
    -- Kamina

So from all the students available, how many per cent dress and act in the way linked in the OP?

next question: are these linked people even students in the first place?

next question: if nswer to second question is a proven yes, what do they study?

im just assuming the pictures represent the people themselves and is not just random people who look alike lumped together to make a point
    Last edited by R; 02-11-2017 at 10:30 PM.

irreversible genital mutilation counts as dressing now

Whatever the reason they decided to be degenerates, the school is not at fault.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog