Thread: Toriko's ending

Toriko's ending

Really huge fan of Toriko and all, but does anyone else feel like it was a pretty rushed ending? The pacing for the final battles felt a little too fast as well, and the climax of everything felt like they were just trying to end the manga because of a licensing agreement or something.

Like, I felt more things could've used some more time to be properly fleshed out as well as the battles.

The manga got a rushed ending since Jumped cancelled it.

I still like what we got though. I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The manga got a rushed ending since Jumped cancelled it.

I still like what we got though. I'm pretty satisfied with it.
    Wow, so it was cancelled? Guess that explains a lot. Such a shame such an amazing series like this didn't get to properly go out in full glory.

Although yeah, I like what we got, too. I wish more things could've been fleshed out but I guess for what we were given, it was enjoyable enough. I heard about additional pages are coming out or something, wonder where I can read those?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokonoe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow, so it was cancelled? Guess that explains a lot. Such a shame such an amazing series like this didn't get to properly go out in full glory.

Although yeah, I like what we got, too. I wish more things could've been fleshed out but I guess for what we were given, it was enjoyable enough. I heard about additional pages are coming out or something, wonder where I can read those?
    For the extra pages. http://www.millenniumforums.com/show...43-extra-pages