Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 82
  1. #41
    Retired Legend Alex D. Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    12,925
    GP is black? Proof?


  2. #42
    PIERCE THE HEAVENS Bold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,032
    Quote Originally Posted by rub bear he reap one View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    From the shadows he controls us like puppets.

    We must be weary of his footsteps.

    I don't trust him whatsoever.
    wasn't he your favourite staff a couple of years ago


    With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?
    -- Kamina

  3. #43
    bode expiatrio Kaang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Be happy a black man is in power
    Its not me so it's pointless.

  4. #44
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    8,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its not me so it's pointless.
    You are a chef, and tbf look at Sanji.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog




  5. #45
    Poison Douluo Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Heaven Dou
    Posts
    33,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex D. Boss View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GP is black? Proof?
    He's white.

    "There is no door to hell but you'd still want to barge in?"


    The Seven Beast Gods
    1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman "Snow Emperor" Xue Nu
    100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai
    100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Leah
    700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor


  6. #46
    Ye ... ah Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    246,378
    Quote Originally Posted by 吸血鬼 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's white.

  7. #47
    GP is a black man. You guys really didn't know this?

  8. #48
    bode expiatrio Kaang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Comics View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GP is a black man. You guys really didn't know this?
    If they knew this he wouldn't have gotten this far.

  9. #49
    Poison Douluo Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Heaven Dou
    Posts
    33,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Comics View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GP is a black man. You guys really didn't know this?
    No, he's ​white.

    "There is no door to hell but you'd still want to barge in?"


    The Seven Beast Gods
    1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman "Snow Emperor" Xue Nu
    100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai
    100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Leah
    700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor


  10. #50
    Retired Legend Alex D. Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    12,925
    Quote Originally Posted by 吸血鬼 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's white.
    Proof?


  11. #51
    Poison Douluo Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Heaven Dou
    Posts
    33,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex D. Boss View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Proof?
    Nightfall said so.

    "There is no door to hell but you'd still want to barge in?"


    The Seven Beast Gods
    1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman "Snow Emperor" Xue Nu
    100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai
    100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Leah
    700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor


  12. #52
    Sigh. Well, just know you're wrong.

  13. #53
    Poison Douluo Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Heaven Dou
    Posts
    33,692
    He's white.

    "There is no door to hell but you'd still want to barge in?"


    The Seven Beast Gods
    1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman "Snow Emperor" Xue Nu
    100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai
    100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Leah
    700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor


  14. #54
    Ye ... ah Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    246,378
    No, he is wong

  15. #55
    Congrats GP. Don't forget who pushed for you hard.
    Rest in Peace Dad
    June 15-1950 - October 21, 2015


    Oh the Irony:

  16. #56
    Gratz, this was long deserved, don't know why PoPs didn't make him admin earlier.

  17. #57
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    8,539
    GP is black
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog




  18. #58
    Retired Legend Alex D. Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    12,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GP is black
    How do you know that?


  19. #59
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    8,539
    I look into his soul
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog




  20. #60
    Poison Douluo Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Heaven Dou
    Posts
    33,692
    I look into his post

    - - - Updated - - -

    he's white

    "There is no door to hell but you'd still want to barge in?"


    The Seven Beast Gods
    1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman "Snow Emperor" Xue Nu
    100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai
    100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Leah
    700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •