Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 225
  1. #181
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    50,203
    Shouldn't a much larger planet mean shockwaves can occur much farther out?




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  2. #182
    Winter is cumming Nyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    5,080
    Stop pushing every fucking feat from fairy tail you dumb bitch.

    Is mach 13k not enough for you?

    Jesus fuckin' christ dude..



    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nothing wrong with incest whatsoever, so this concern that the normalization of homosexuality will cause it to become less stigmatized is completely unwarranted



  3. #183
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    50,203
    Trying to get a DC for it, fool.




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  4. #184
    Winter is cumming Nyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    5,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, Hero Of Carnage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Trying to get a DC for it, fool.
    your not gonna get it, fool.

    it never landed bitch.

    therefore it is meaningless.



    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nothing wrong with incest whatsoever, so this concern that the normalization of homosexuality will cause it to become less stigmatized is completely unwarranted



  5. #185
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,921
    How many times can one(1) topic be thoroughly explained and turned down before a person quits trying?

  6. #186
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    50,203
    You can off of shockwaves, mang.


    Pretty sure that given the fact there's smoke here



    And the size of the planet it's atmosphere is pretty big


    Can I warrant a shockwave seeing as there is what looks to be ones?

    - - - Updated - - -

    You say this but the Rasenshuriken and Fujitora's meteor have both been redone and upgraded a shit ton of times since they originally happened




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  7. #187
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,921
    You asked about the shockwave earlier and people stated why it's not possible.

  8. #188
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    50,203
    Wouldn't matter if it was that far up

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also double standards with WB's quakes




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  9. #189
    Chaotic Neutral Jörmungandr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,859
    Eileen's meteor didn't do shit, it didn't land. Erza destroyed it = no destruction, that's about it.


  10. #190
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    50,203
    That's not how meteors work.




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  11. #191
    Winter is cumming Nyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    5,080
    your trying to swim up a fucking waterfall.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, Hero Of Carnage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's not how meteors work.
    Thats not how you win arguments.

    - - - Updated - - -

    i found rax!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p2kPKi6IdA



    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nothing wrong with incest whatsoever, so this concern that the normalization of homosexuality will cause it to become less stigmatized is completely unwarranted



  12. #192
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    50,203
    You realize you can get DC off of shockwaves?




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  13. #193
    Winter is cumming Nyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    5,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, Hero Of Carnage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you can get DC off of shockwaves?
    you realize you can stop trying so hard and wait for the manga to show an actual feat?



    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nothing wrong with incest whatsoever, so this concern that the normalization of homosexuality will cause it to become less stigmatized is completely unwarranted



  14. #194
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    50,203
    You're missing the fact it has shockwaves

    Which can be calced

    This is why I believe you're a troll




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  15. #195
    Chaotic Neutral Jörmungandr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,859
    Deus Sama was calculated as Large Island level attack, isn't that enough for you?

    Also, I just checked the calculations, and it says Erza's speed is somewhere around mach 5000-7000, so how did you get this mach 13k?



  16. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungand View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Deus Sama was calculated as Large Island level attack, isn't that enough for you?

    Also, I just checked the calculations, and it says Erza's speed is somewhere around mach 5000-7000, so how did you get this mach 13k?

    I asked him once and he said he got it from NF

  17. #197
    Method to Madness Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    27,124
    those 'shockwaves' got thrown out in the NF thread

    you can't get a DC from this, has been said god knows how many times by alot of different people.

    Final Result in the OP speedwise is fine.

  18. #198
    Does this apply to Erza's reaction and combat speed considering she did the same thing Doflamingo did (Swung her arm when it was right in front of her face)?

  19. #199
    Winter is cumming Nyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    5,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, Hero Of Carnage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're missing the fact it has shockwaves

    Which can be calced

    This is why I believe you're a troll

    ITS BEEN EXPLAINED 400000 TIMES YOU CUCK, IM NOT GONNA REHASH OLD SHIT.


    - - - Updated - - -

    1+1=2

    rax: no its 3

    1+1=2

    rax: no its 3 because penis

    1+1=2

    rax: shockwaves.



    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nothing wrong with incest whatsoever, so this concern that the normalization of homosexuality will cause it to become less stigmatized is completely unwarranted



  20. #200
    Method to Madness Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    27,124
    general consensus (-Rax) is that it only applies to the god tiers reactions speed, Dofla thing was addressed here and the NF thread iirc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •