Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wakanda
    Posts
    32,548

    Australian Open 2017

    @Crispinianus;

    Suck it Crispy, Djoko is out and Murray is gonna cruise to his first Aussie Open title

  2. #2
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    43,511
    I need to become Djoko's new coach, or I'll be losing the Wimbledon bet this year

  3. #3
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,630
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Crispinianus;

    Suck it Crispy, Djoko is out and Murray is gonna cruise to his first Aussie Open title

    What did you say about Murray again ?
    @Crispinianus; Here's your revenge

  4. #4
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    43,511
    Lmao

    I might as well go and try to win the Aus Open myself

  5. #5
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,630
    Federer - Nadal in the final ? Anyone ?

  6. #6
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    43,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliasniamor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Federer - Nadal in the final ? Anyone ?
    What is this? 2007?

  7. #7
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wakanda
    Posts
    32,548
    SHUT UP GUYS, NOBODY CARES ABOUT TENNIS ALRIGHT

  8. #8
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,630
    @DoflaMihawk;

    And I watched 1h30 of the Fed - Nishi game. The Maestro is on form

  9. #9
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wakanda
    Posts
    32,548
    Well I'm supporting Fed now so good

  10. #10
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    43,511
    Fed is closer to my heart than Djoko.

    All's for the better.

  11. #11
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,630
    And Fed, the best player in the history of tennis, has reached the final. Nadal begins his semi about now. History in the making boys

  12. #12
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wakanda
    Posts
    32,548
    It's gonna be a nostalgia fest

  13. #13
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,630
    Boys, here it is : Federer - Nadal in a Grand Slam tournament final. I feel young again

  14. #14
    PIERCE THE HEAVENS Bold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,671
    Am in 2007 or heaven

    - - - Updated - - -

    I love Federer but Nadal has to win though

    I know he'll cry if he does after all those injuries. holy shit.

    - - - Updated - - -

    O God, but will Federer ever reach a final again. it all hurts too much to think about. someone hold me.

  15. #15
    A Fedal final?! I never expected to see this again but fuck sakes it starts at 3:30 am EST

  16. #16
    Formerly BaldHeadedNegro Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What is this? 2007?
    Yeah, totally man I mean its ridiculous to think that would hap-

    Oh wait

    Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

    Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

    This must happen

    Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

    I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

    I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

  17. #17
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    43,511
    Holy crops man

    It happened

  18. #18
    Formerly BaldHeadedNegro Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Holy crops man

    It happened
    need a Fed victory one more for the GOAT

    Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

    Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

    This must happen

    Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

    I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

    I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

  19. #19
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    43,511
    I'd feel bad for whoever loses this tbh

  20. #20
    I am rooting for Nadal

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •