Cool Volume 43' extra pages

Seems like Volume 43 will feature a few new pages

kewl's commentary:
    There’s not that much there in terms of story. Basically just some added action, Aimaru’s body reacting to Center, and Pair saying that Neo had devoured the entire Blue Space and could devour all of Red Space, where our story takes place, if he wasn’t sealed. It adds a bit more to their character development. Right now I’m not planning to try to do anything else on this series, but if you guys REALLY WANT US TO, we can try to do the whole V43 in high quality using scanned raws rather than digital ones to get everything as good as possible. Just keep in mind that would take a while and it would take time away from other projects, so let me know what you guys want, I’m not sure either way. Let me know, and I hope you all enjoy this.

+actual translation of the two pages with Acacia and Pair (the dialogue is kinda interesting ):

Page 1:
    Don't go spouting idealisms like this is no big deal, Acacia!!
    The appetite in you is no laughing matter!!
    He devoured the entirety of our home, the 'Blue Space'!!
    Can you even imagine how much that is?!
    An astronomical number of stars and galaxies disappeared!!
    There is no limit to Neo...!!
    If he's revived, you can bet this 'Red Space' won't be here for long!!
    That's the unlimited appetite
    of the "Black Gourmet Cells" Neo possesses...!!
    Aca: So what?
    Even if Neo does devour this universe,
    it's just a meal, right?
    You're the one that said he has no ill will behind it, isn't that right, Pair?
    Pair: And do you have any evidence at all...
    that your method can possibly succeed?!!
    SFX: BAKIRI

Page 2:
    Aca: None at all...
    But there's value in trying...
    Even after chasing Neo for hundreds of millions of years...
    you all haven't so much as found feces left by him, right?
    Of course. That's because Neo doesn't even have excretions.
    Do you think there are any creatures in this world that don't have a metabolism?
    He has to be storing it all up somewhere...
    All the things he's eaten...
    That includes the Blue Nitro, the Blue Ingredients...
    and everything else...
    Pair: ......
    Do you...
    really believe that?
    Aca: They're there...
    And I'd like you to believe that as well...
    Pair: Everyone...
    But... No.....
    Still......
    It's too much of a risk...
    !
    What... is this?
    I'm sorry... I'm drooling from my eyes...

source: https://hiwamatanoboru.com/2017/01/0...n-with-extras/

Are all the coasts of those islands several thousand foot tall mountains?

Those ripples further out suggest entire submersion for those coasts.

What I took from this:
    1) Eating Center revives the heart of the GDemon, and it kinda seems like Aimaru has like 5 (possibly more) hearts now, so is it safe to assume that at least majority of the demons have several hearts?
    2) Pair made it clear that Neo could eventually devour the whole Red universe as well. Given the position he was in and the knowledge he held, I would say that this info is pretty credible.

Now, my problem here is:
    a) The Space Taipan was is originally from the Red universe and Pair should know about the snake if he chills in the solar system. This would prove that Neo could really take it out despite the gargantuan gap in their CLs.
    b) The snake was amongs the ingredients inside of Neo. Since he didn't excrete, it's kinda like he really had the whole universe living inside of him (well, Acacia kinda hinted at that when Toriko grabbed him), maturing throughout the years, developing into these ridiculous beings / planets. This would kinda suggest that Neo wouldn't be able to defeat the snake as matured as this possibly, since Pair wasn't aware of those beings still being alive inside of Neo and maturing.

Neo was sealed?

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

I really want to know what shima said in his farewell.

Wait, did Neo puke ALL of the blue universe IN the red universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really want to know what shima said in his farewell.

I love how he's asking us to forgive him for killing off characters in the second half. RIP Jirou

It's okay Mitsutoshi; we forgive you.

I love Shima man.

His next work can't get here fast enough.
    Last edited by Pat; 01-20-2017 at 03:38 PM.

@Ichiryuu; nah he wasn't, but that was the only way Pair knew how to stop him, right?
    @Gift; thanks for this, didn't see this translated anywhere

Also loled hard when he apologized for killing of his characters It's ok Shimaboo, Midora's death was epic and we could at least see the whole family reunited again!

Quote Originally Posted by addrid View Post
    @Ichiryuu; nah he wasn't, but that was the only way Pair knew how to stop him, right?
    @Gift; thanks for this, didn't see this translated anywhere

Also loled hard when he apologized for killing of his characters It's ok Shimaboo, Midora's death was epic and we could at least see the whole family reunited again!
    Midora is such an amazing character the ending of the wedding was great closure for him.

Btw how is the coloring going along for the final chapter?

@Gift; indeed my friend, I consider the closure satisfying as well. I mean, he passed away like a boss, still get chills just remembering the greatness.

Anyway, coloring is honestly going pretty slowly (funny how I wanted to finish it on Christmas ) but progressing nevertheless. Finals are unfortunately keeping me pretty busy since the new year but I will surely finish it as soon as I'm done with them (which is gonna be pretty soon, got 2 exams this Wednesday and final one at the end of the month).

As of now, I've got 10/17 pages "finished" (well, some of them need a little bit of final editing/corrections, but they are finished more or less). Fortunately, I already finished the pages I consider the worst and the most time consuming to color => those with tons of ingredients and in the worst case scenario, with ingredients with a known color scheme (like those in between White & Blue & Toriko) since I wanna stay true to the original. What remains now are the pages I've been looking forward to most tbh, those last pages with all the space & ridiculous stuff I can kinda go wild with and don't have to worry about the right colors since we don't know any of them.
    Not wanna promise anything, but I think I should finish it in like 3 weeks, so please wait until then, I'll hopefully make it worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by addrid View Post
    @Gift; indeed my friend, I consider the closure satisfying as well. I mean, he passed away like a boss, still get chills just remembering the greatness.

Anyway, coloring is honestly going pretty slowly (funny how I wanted to finish it on Christmas ) but progressing nevertheless. Finals are unfortunately keeping me pretty busy since the new year but I will surely finish it as soon as I'm done with them (which is gonna be pretty soon, got 2 exams this Wednesday and final one at the end of the month).

As of now, I've got 10/17 pages "finished" (well, some of them need a little bit of final editing/corrections, but they are finished more or less). Fortunately, I already finished the pages I consider the worst and the most time consuming to color => those with tons of ingredients and in the worst case scenario, with ingredients with a known color scheme (like those in between White & Blue & Toriko) since I wanna stay true to the original. What remains now are the pages I've been looking forward to most tbh, those last pages with all the space & ridiculous stuff I can kinda go wild with and don't have to worry about the right colors since we don't know any of them.
    Not wanna promise anything, but I think I should finish it in like 3 weeks, so please wait until then, I'll hopefully make it worth the wait.
    Hope you did well on the final

I see, take your time and I can't wait for the finished product. Big fan of your colorings.

@Gift; Yup, I passed it fortunately, thanks for asking

Anyway, last 4 pages remaining and given the fact that the last 3 pages are in space, they shouldn't take that much as other pages did It's coming and I can't freaking wait to release it since it already took more than 3 months

Btw another page got leaked (I guess the real final page) and I'm thinking of adding it to the colored final chapter atm.
    What do you think about that? (I found it in a decent quality without translation, which isn't a problem at all)

The page I'm talking about: