nigga killer dylan roof sentenced to death

An admitted white supremacist was condemned to death for massacring nine black worshipers who'd invited him to study the Bible with them at a Charleston, S.C., church, ending a two-phase federal trial that exposed the killer's hate-fueled motives and plumbed the chasms of grief left by the victims' deaths.

The jury, the same that convicted Dylann Roof in the murders last month, announced its verdict Tuesday after deliberating less than three hours. U.S. District Court Judge Richard Gergel delivered the formal sentence Wednesday, after hearing impact statements from dozens of victims' relatives. He noted that no punishment could bring back the people they lost.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/cha...ssacre-n705376

glad their gonna off this ugly fucker but the death penalty isnt enough for multiple murders for no reason in a place of worship

he should be crucified so other white trash get the message not to pull this kinda shit

Even Stormfront rejects this guy.

Thats why i stay strapped and stay out of church. Black people are so antigun i bet they wish they had some in this situation. I wonder what his last meal will be.

The most disheartening moment in this whole situation was the police stopping to get him burger king before taking him in. He was clearly guilty and there was no need to coerce a confession. I wouldnt get that luxury if i was arrested for suspended license. This whole time and i bet he didnt get hands laid on him once. He gets to die a hero in his own mind.

Red Regalia Of Fire Rax, Hero Of Seasons's Avatar
    Good.

Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    scumbag should've been given life to rot

Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yea I dont think thats worse than lethal injection. He should be hung. People get adapt to living in prision, he might regret what he did but he'll adapt. With death its a final ending at 20 something years old all he has to look forward to is that long wait to death.

More life to the Boss Alex D. Boss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    Thats why i stay strapped and stay out of church. Black people are so antigun i bet they wish they had some in this situation. I wonder what his last meal will be.

The most disheartening moment in this whole situation was the police stopping to get him burger king before taking him in. He was clearly guilty and there was no need to coerce a confession. I wouldnt get that luxury if i was arrested for suspended license. This whole time and i bet he didnt get hands laid on him once. He gets to die a hero in his own mind.

i used to be a christian but then i realized how wrong and racist it is.

indeed, this last meal thing even for serial killers and other psychos is crazy.
    the humane thing to do would be to give him an agonizing death so ppl learn not do this and the family of the killed get absolvation

Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    i agree that he deserves to suffer more than just death. hope before hes killed that a dozen bubbas get a hand on him and gang bang his ass.

btw i hear a black guy assualted him in jail before
    no charges were filed for this justice thankfully
    Last edited by p̶ɐ̶p̶ɐ̶⅁␚!ᖉө̶ө̶p̶; 01-12-2017 at 05:42 PM.

Life in prison is not worse than death.

In what world?

Quote Originally Posted by Oannes View Post
    In what world?
    America. Blacks in america are largely liberal and lean towards stricter gun control. Blacks largely against guns much more so than whites. Just because the rap culture glorifies guns doesnt mean blacks are ruining around with a bunch of guns.

Watch colion noir who is often debating with anti gun blacks.