What the next movie should be.

Baby 5 and adon Sais marriage.

The plot:
    Another wedding, luffy has to be there to see his friend getting married especially after he and 5600 others attending are his sworn subordinates. Its also Jenbes firzr movie apperance as a strawhat. Theres a beautiful wedding, Sanji is flirting with all the brides maids, everybody is in tuxs and nami and Robin are brides maids.

Sai says his I do's but the fun is interrupted when during the banquet when the wedding is attacked. Marine Vice admiral Green Bull is there with a fleet of his own along with the Cano countries army and Smoothie leading a ship of BM pirates.

Three large woman appear before before Sai and Luffy(aho are in tux btw). The three take turns explaining to the Duo why the marriage cant go down. In generic bad guy fashion Admiral green bull explains that Luffy has been gaining to many royal backers. His knowing so many kings and princesses is a direct threat to the WG. She also list off Boa,vivi, shirahoshi and Rebecca. Who may or may not be there

Smoothie says this is payback for crashing big moms wedding.

The third woman is an oversized human from the Cano country who is the princess warrior of her country. She takes Baby fives and dips.

Plot twist:
    Baby five was actually the princess of her village

shit plot

and Green Bull is an Admiral.

One Piece Film: Will of D.

Plot

300 years ago, in the city Chou'Kilith, a massive occult worshipped a ancient evil God from another dimension named Yushinnaga and his horrid minions who once tried to bring about 5,000 years of darkness and drive mankind to the bring of insanity and extinction 10,000 years ago but was banished by a Sea Goddess named Elmia and a mortal named Gremlin D. Griffin, and now intended to return with the add of his human followers, but was thwarted by a group of D. people that barely stopped the ceremony but need a willing person to offer their blood to completely close the portal to Yushinnaga's world. The volunteer was a Monkey D.. The city and all it's secrets sank to the bottom of the ocean, or so we thought.

-Current Time-

A group of decsendents from the occult was formed and intended to finish what their ancestors couldn't. They attacked Amazon Lily Believing that there is a trace of Monkey D. Luffy's blood. They can use that to track him, after their Attack, Boa Hancock worried about Luffy took her crew and followed them.

The Occult Group Members:

Nefil: Leader of the group and ate the Null Null Fruit (Paramecia) which has the power to negate things (Ex. Negate other powers, negate fire leaving only smoke, negate stone leaving only dust, negate life leaving only death), the only Devil Fruit that can block Haki powers. Possesses all Haki.

Scito: Acolyte who ate the Sting Sting Fruit (Zoan) which can turn him into a moscito. Create stingers, fly at mock speed, track people by sucking blood. Possesses Haki/Kenbunshoku Haki and Haki/Busoshoku Haki.

Yoga: Acolyte who is a master martial arts user who can create energy based Attacks. Possesses Haki/Busoshoku Haki and Haki/Kenbunshoku Haki.

Bain: Acolyte who is has enhanced strength, speed and endurance and wields two hammers. Possesses Haki/Busoshoku Haki and Haki/Kenbunshoku Haki.

Meanwhile with the Marines, they discovered the risen sunken city of Chou'Kilith, they tried to investigate but had no success with people going insane when getting close to it. So they decided to wait and see.

Meanwhile with the Straw Hat Pirates, they are enjoying their adventures unit the Occult group attacked them and warned them to go hand over Luffy or else.

Hancock and her crew arrived shortly after, they stopped at an island and met a person named Gremlin D. Gilferd, Luffy and Hancock had a moment together until Nefil Attacked, he realized that he needed Luffy himself to break the seal on Yushinnaga's portal, so he captured Hancock and told him to come to Chou'Kilith.

Gilferd revealed that he is the son of Emlia and Griffin which made him a demigod. He couldn't leave the island when Yushinnaga is not on earth.

The Straw Hat Crew decided to go after them while the Marines learned of what transpired and gathered all Marine Personale, Captains, Admirals, Vice-Admiral, Warlords to the city as well.

After a fierce battle, Nefil tricked Luffy into attacking the portal and thus releasing Yushinnaga and his minions from their world. All out war was initiated, eventually Gilferd arrived and battled Yushinnaga. Luffy continued to fight Nefil in order to save Hacock.

After Nefil and his occult is defeated, the Straw Hats and Hacock watched the conclusion of Gilferd and Yushinnaga's battle, Yushinnaga got the upper hand but then Gilferd sacrificed himself to drag the evil God back to his world and seal the portal. The city once again sank into them ocean. Luffy and Hacock had one final moment before they parted ways.

END

Thoughts? Your own movie ideas?
    sigpic8970_3.gif

I will Take Them All!

You didn't write that crap yourself.

It's also way too dark and different dimensions aren't a thing in OP.

"It's hard to beat a person who never gives up."

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    shit plot

and Green Bull is an Admiral.
    I know green bull is an admiral. An admiral is needed for it to be a challenge.

Red Regalia Of Fire Rax, Hero Of Seasons's Avatar
    They become real pirates.

Pillaging and raping.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    I know green bull is an admiral. An admiral is needed for it to be a challenge.
    You wrote Marine Vice Admiral Green Bull.

A movie about Whitebeard in his younger days up until MF arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    You wrote Marine Vice Admiral Green Bull.
    No i didnt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangsta View Post
    A movie about Whitebeard in his younger days up until MF arc.
    I think Ace and WB are two of the greatest characters in one piece but lets be honest. Both are boring. They were fun to watch because they were fun and mysterious. But alk they care about is playing family
    Luffy could benefit from having a few more interesting ambitions but whitebeard is one dimensional.

I like watching him as a general, maybe a war movie but i cant take 2 hoursof him wanting a family.

No i didnt.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Ace and WB are two of the greatest characters in one piece but lets be honest. Both are boring. They were fun to watch because they were fun and mysterious. But alk they care about is playing family
    Luffy could benefit from having a few more interesting ambitions but whitebeard is one dimensional.

I like watching him as a general, maybe a war movie but i cant take 2 hoursof him wanting a family.
    I'm more into the world he saw and experienced the better pick would be Roger, but he's to similiar to Luffy and it's to soon for a movie about his life. Coz Oda is still keeping alot of him secret. So it doesn't have to be WB, but it has to be someone known that survived that era.

I'm more into the world he saw and experienced the better pick would be Roger, but he's to similiar to Luffy and it's to soon for a movie about his life. Coz Oda is still keeping alot of him secret. So it doesn't have to be WB, but it has to be someone known that survived that era.
    I would choose Garp. I dont think Roger was like Luffy. I tgink he would be 10x more inreresting. Luffy has developed into a typical shonen hero. He use to be Gar and very nuanced.. back in tge day.. when we use to say Gar.

Seeing Garp and tsuru and Sengoku.. might give us some new respect for marines. And seeing Luffys grandmother would break the box office.

I would choose Garp. I dont think Roger was like Luffy. I tgink he would be 10x more inreresting. Luffy has developed into a typical shonen hero. He use to be Gar and very nuanced.. back in tge day.. when we use to say Gar.

Seeing Garp and tsuru and Sengoku.. might give us some new respect for marines. And seeing Luffys grandmother would break the box office.
    All 3 of them?

I'd like that even more, but I doubt Luffy's gammy would make debut in a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jjcb View Post
    You didn't write that crap yourself.

It's also way too dark and different dimensions aren't a thing in OP.
    i did moron, besides, Impel Down and Marine Ford and certain characters pasts aren't dark? It isn't about different dimensions, but introducing more sea theme medias to the series like Cthuhlu or lovecraft.
    sigpic8970_3.gif

I will Take Them All!

All 3 of them?

I'd like that even more, but I doubt Luffy's gammy would make debut in a movie.
    Nice set.

I need a link to read the jjba with the black kid. I love jjba but i stopped reading shortly after dio died. Couldnt believe they killed abdul.

Nice set.

I need a link to read the jjba with the black kid. I love jjba but i stopped reading shortly after dio died. Couldnt believe they killed abdul.
    It's alright

Black kid? Smokey Brown? Yeah, they killed Abdul twice to make sure he was dead.

It's alright

Black kid? Smokey Brown? Yeah, they killed Abdul twice to make sure he was dead.
    Is smokey brown his name or are you describing his skin color:?

Is smokey brown his name or are you describing his skin color:?
    No it's his name.

Zoro in Wano

It should be an entire story arc where he wanders through towns CRUSHING dojos. In the end he solo's the top 100 samurai retainers and then takes the Shogun's head in an epic battle

Or it would be like the plot of Seven Samurai; Zoro is called in to rescue a village by TROUNCING hundreds of high-tier bandits.

Law would be his sidekick